Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-26-2004, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because

Old 05-27-2004, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 05-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
Old 05-28-2004, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a

Old 05-29-2004, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer
Old 05-29-2004, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after

Old 05-29-2004, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting
Old 05-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley

Old 05-29-2004, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to
Old 05-29-2004, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing

Old 05-29-2004, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing White
Old 05-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing White Flag

Old 05-29-2004, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing White Flag to
Old 05-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing White Flag to entertain
{ Lulu| icon: LittleGreyStargate }
Old 05-30-2004, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah knew someone was lurking around the thread because her inner voice told her to think about it. So she decided to check Angel for details at least he would brood over. After Willow checked for ants, Xander picked up Cordelia from LA to marry his brother because Cordelia wanted to live freely. However Doyle was pretty happy because he drank a beer after getting Wesley to sing White Flag to entertain everyone