Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

SMG is too cute here.

Yeah she was really miserable Season 6.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 08-05-2014 at 06:38 PM
Old 08-02-2014, 05:40 AM
New Fan

Yes, she really does just look so miserable there. Love that gif!
Old 08-02-2014, 10:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I love how she doesn't let go of James' hand when she's playing around. Yeah, sure, she was miserable. NOT!

Who said she was miserable, anyway?
Old 08-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Freddie told the press SMG was miserable Season 6.

Well not with James.

From the OP.

Freddie hated James. The ending of Smashed really got to him.
He was So jealous he forbidded SMG from seeing him off set.
They would sneak off the set and nobody knew where they were.
Freddie DID tell the press SMG was miserable on set in Season 6.
She seems to be having lots of fun on the dailies.

Before SMG got officially engaged to Jr., I have it on rumor (I know of people who saw them together, honest) that yes, J and S were definitely an item. (Again, I was called a big fat liar for this, but I'm only writing what acquaintances saw happen).
There was a ring, supposedly, on S's right finger and it wasn't put there by Jr. Supposedly, what happened in Smashed was not acting on either characters part.
It was soon after that Jr. popped the question officially and supposedly, that was that.
You are right, the chemistry between S and J came right off the TV and I honestly believe what I was told.
There's alot more to this story, but I won't post it here because I don't want to piss everyone off.
Thank you for letting me vent this by asking the question.

Yes, I have every reason to believe that at one time J & S were an item and frankly, I think this is why someone else was on the set in Season 7, even though he'd been asked to butt out!
Okay, before this turns into pure gossip???
If you look at the footage and the sheer chemistry on Buffy, I'm thinking 'YES' but I decided to take a (slightly) closer look.

Most of us know that it's not the person you're seen with all the time that's the real threat- it's the one you're rarely seen with in public who is the danger (yes, you can thank Desperate Housewives for that little tidbit). There is exactly one- count it ONE - picture of the two of them together during their years on Buffy.
We know they were friends, we know that he defended her to all of the gossiping tongues around the set, but there is only one picture of their 'close friendship'.

I am by no means a body language expert, but JM is a normally very jumpy person. In this pic, he is extremely relaxed, genuine soft smiles by both, not to mention his hand on her hip (friends almost always put their hands on a girl's shoulder because a hand on the hip is very intimate). And let's face it- SMG's hips are extremely close to him!

Thanks to Ashlee

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Freddie told the press SMG was miserable Season 6.

Well not with James.

From the OP.

Freddie hated James. The ending of Smashed really got to him.
He was So jealous he forbidded SMG from seeing him off set.
They would sneak off the set and nobody knew where they were.
Freddie DID tell the press SMG was miserable on set in Season 6.
She seems to be having lots of fun on the dailies.

Before SMG got officially engaged to Jr., I have it on rumor (I know of people who saw them together, honest) that yes, J and S were definitely an item. (Again, I was called a big fat liar for this, but I'm only writing what acquaintances saw happen).
There was a ring, supposedly, on S's right finger and it wasn't put there by Jr. Supposedly, what happened in Smashed was not acting on either characters part.
It was soon after that Jr. popped the question officially and supposedly, that was that.
You are right, the chemistry between S and J came right off the TV and I honestly believe what I was told.
There's alot more to this story, but I won't post it here because I don't want to piss everyone off.
Thank you for letting me vent this by asking the question.

Yes, I have every reason to believe that at one time J & S were an item and frankly, I think this is why someone else was on the set in Season 7, even though he'd been asked to butt out!
Okay, before this turns into pure gossip???
If you look at the footage and the sheer chemistry on Buffy, I'm thinking 'YES' but I decided to take a (slightly) closer look.

Most of us know that it's not the person you're seen with all the time that's the real threat- it's the one you're rarely seen with in public who is the danger (yes, you can thank Desperate Housewives for that little tidbit). There is exactly one- count it ONE - picture of the two of them together during their years on Buffy.
We know they were friends, we know that he defended her to all of the gossiping tongues around the set, but there is only one picture of their 'close friendship'.

I am by no means a body language expert, but JM is a normally very jumpy person. In this pic, he is extremely relaxed, genuine soft smiles by both, not to mention his hand on her hip (friends almost always put their hands on a girl's shoulder because a hand on the hip is very intimate). And let's face it- SMG's hips are extremely close to him!

Thanks to Ashlee

Old 08-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Freddie told the press SMG was miserable Season 6. Well not with James. From the OP. Freddie hated James. The ending of Smashed really got to him. He was So jealous he forbidded SMG from seeing him off set. They would sneak off the set and nobody knew where they were. Freddie DID tell the press SMG was miserable on set in Season 6. She seems to be having lots of fun on the dailies. Before SMG got officially engaged to Jr., I have it on rumor (I know of people who saw them together, honest) that yes, J and S were definitely an item. (Again, I was called a big fat liar for this, but I'm only writing what acquaintances saw happen). There was a ring, supposedly, on S's right finger and it wasn't put there by Jr. Supposedly, what happened in Smashed was not acting on either characters part. It was soon after that Jr. popped the question officially and supposedly, that was that. You are right, the chemistry between S and J came right off the TV and I honestly believe what I was told. There's alot more to this story, but I won't post it here because I don't want to piss everyone off. Thank you for letting me vent this by asking the question. Yes, I have every reason to believe that at one time J & S were an item and frankly, I think this is why someone else was on the set in Season 7, even though he'd been asked to butt out! Okay, before this turns into pure gossip??? If you look at the footage and the sheer chemistry on Buffy, I'm thinking 'YES' but I decided to take a (slightly) closer look. Most of us know that it's not the person you're seen with all the time that's the real threat- it's the one you're rarely seen with in public who is the danger (yes, you can thank Desperate Housewives for that little tidbit). There is exactly one- count it ONE - picture of the two of them together during their years on Buffy. We know they were friends, we know that he defended her to all of the gossiping tongues around the set, but there is only one picture of their 'close friendship'. I am by no means a body language expert, but JM is a normally very jumpy person. In this pic, he is extremely relaxed, genuine soft smiles by both, not to mention his hand on her hip (friends almost always put their hands on a girl's shoulder because a hand on the hip is very intimate). And let's face it- SMG's hips are extremely close to him! Thanks to Ashlee

Seriously?
Old 08-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those are rumors but the part about Freddie telling the Press SMG was miserable Season 6 is true.

I hear he is proving to be a jerk again by badmouthing Kiefer Sutherland to everybody.

Old 08-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Did SMG really get him a trailer? That's sweet.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com
Old 08-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep he said she did.

It must have been during the time he shot LW.

He said he was only there shooting a week but she didn't care.

SMG wanted him to have one.

I don't think it was HLOD because by then he was becoming a cast member.

The quote

Sarah's great. She- she- she, uh, extends herself on behalf of other actors to make sure they're comfortable. Like when I didn't have- like last season, I didn't have a trailer. I was stuck in this little, tiny like coffin-like room, with unfortunately a toilet in it. You know, right in it. Uh, uh, uh, and um- and Sarah like, uh, got me a trailer for that week, which sounds strange, but, uh, but like it's just little things that can kind of help you out. -JM

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 08-04-2014 at 07:45 PM
Old 08-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Those are rumors but the part about Freddie telling the Press SMG was miserable Season 6 is true. I hear he is proving to be a jerk again by badmouthing Kiefer Sutherland to everybody.

I heard about that
Old 08-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Being out in the cemetery in the middle of the night with James Marsters and Sarah, shooting them doing "Rest in Peace" was kind of beautiful and surreal. We were in a real graveyard. And seeing James just cut loose in this great rock-and-roll song was really spectacular. I knew right there how special this was going to be because it was one of the most exciting musical moments I've seen on film. - David Fury

Old 08-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Sarah's great. She- she- she, uh, extends herself on behalf of other actors to make sure they're comfortable. Like when I didn't have- like last season, I didn't have a trailer. I was stuck in this little, tiny like coffin-like room, with unfortunately a toilet in it. You know, right in it. Uh, uh, uh, and um- and Sarah like, uh, got me a trailer for that week, which sounds strange, but, uh, but like it's just little things that can kind of help you out. -JM
Aw, that's cute that she was looking out for him.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You don't do that for just anybody.

Her face.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I doubt she got every little guest star a trailer.

Old 08-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

SMG looks in bliss there.