Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2018, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
Was she even in a relationship on AMC?

I never shipped her in anything until Buffy
I know she had some but nothing that took off as being a pop. couple.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-21-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I know she had some but nothing that took off as being a pop. couple.
Not when Sarah was Kendell no
Old 02-22-2018, 12:20 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:

Yeah, she was with Anton and Del.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Oh okay thanks
Old 02-22-2018, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Oh okay thanks for that
Old 03-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

She came to town trying to seduce Erica's husband Dimitri to get back at Erica, but when he wouldn't sleep with her, she slept with his son and her step brother (shades of Cruel Intentions) Anton. They eventually got married for money reasons, but divorced. She was engaged to Del when she left town.

Anton, Kendall, Del

Last edited by tslpsh; 03-09-2018 at 05:48 PM
Old 03-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

If you are interested in watching all the Kendall clips in order, PM me.

Last edited by tslpsh; 03-10-2018 at 05:27 AM
Old 03-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that
Old 03-09-2018, 08:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh
BTW, this person has been posting all Kendall clips in order, and has her first year up. It's still being updated, and they are up to June of '94.
Just a quick suggestion I'd like to suggest being cautious about publicly sharing those links and instead consider private messages because I think she's been shut down in the past for copyright infringement by posting those same clips and it seems like she's trying to keep it quieter this time to avoid being shut down again. It seems she had previously posted all of these on another platform and was shut down shortly after the links were shared on forums I'm no authority on this, I'd just personally advise being careful with public sharing of these links so she isn't shut down again

Yes, Kendall was with Anton and Del! If I remember right, she wasn't engaged to Del when they left town but Del did ask her to marry him, yeah. However, Kendall ultimately declined because she wanted to figure out her life first, so they agreed to hold off on being engaged until the time was right or something. Probably the right thing because in just 1.5 years since losing her virginity, Kendall's been engaged until that was broken, then she suddenly elopes, and ends up divorced a few months later - yikes. She's truly Erica's kid lol. Anyway, Kendall asked Del for the time she needed to figure out her future first and Del understood and agreed, so they stayed together Nonetheless, though they didn't get engaged, Kendall and Del were definitely romantically involved by the time they left town together.

P.S. I'm still around! I lurk every now and then and check in! ;D Hello to all of you again!!

Last edited by Lottida; 03-10-2018 at 05:57 AM
Old 03-10-2018, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottida (View Post)
Just a quick suggestion I'd like to suggest being cautious about publicly sharing those links from vk and instead consider private messages because I think she's been shut down in the past for copyright infringement by posting those same clips and it seems like she's trying to keep it quieter this time to avoid being shut down again. It seems she had previously posted all of these on another platform and was shut down shortly after the links were shared on forums I'm no authority on this, I'd just personally advise being careful with public sharing of these links so she isn't shut down again

Yes, Kendall was with Anton and Del! If I remember right, she wasn't engaged to Del when they left town but Del did ask her to marry him, yeah. However, Kendall ultimately declined because she wanted to figure out her life first, so they agreed to hold off on being engaged until the time was right or something. Probably the right thing because in just 1.5 years since losing her virginity, Kendall's been engaged until that was broken, then she suddenly elopes, and ends up divorced a few months later - yikes. She's truly Erica's kid lol. Anyway, Kendall asked Del for the time she needed to figure out her future first and Del understood and agreed, so they stayed together Nonetheless, though they didn't get engaged, Kendall and Del were definitely romantically involved by the time they left town together.

P.S. I'm still around! I lurk every now and then and check in! ;D Hello to all of you again!!
Oh, I did not know that. I didn't think AMC clips had that problem like with DOOL. Anyway, I edited it. I wouldn't want them to get deleted again.

If anyone is interested in the clips, you can PM me.

Last edited by tslpsh; 03-10-2018 at 05:39 AM
Old 03-10-2018, 05:56 AM
New Fan

You're a star, tslpsh!
Old 03-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Old 03-11-2018, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you so much for all of that! I may actually take you up on that PM soon
Old 03-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottida (View Post)
You're a star, tslpsh!
Wow, thanks. Back at you. Are you the one who's been posting these? Or if you do know who has been posting them, thank them for me. I just came across them and am watching them now. Part way through April of '93 at the moment.

I totally forgot Claudia from Party of Five / Lacey Chabert played Bianca (Kendall's sister) at one point.

BTW, I don't know if another fan has already posted this, but I scanned an old SMG interview from the AMC tribute magazine from when it was canceled. They did a brief interview with her [click for larger version].

Last edited by tslpsh; 03-12-2018 at 12:53 PM
Old 03-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the link.

SMG with perfect golden blonde hair.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon