Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

"I will remember you" (I think thats the name of the episode, where Angel becomes human for like a day) was on yesterday. I was bawling my eyes out!! Damn, I love these two together. No other couple evokes so much emotion from me.
VM fan for life!! Vanessa Marcil & Viggo Mortensen
I love MY NEW YORK YANKEES!!
Old 01-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

IWRY was on yesterday on TNT. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>I was just listening to that song "My Immortal" by Evanesence..such a B/A song. I forgot who recommended me to hear it..I know it was someone from this thread. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hee! That would be me! I first downloaded the song as a Pacey/Joey video, and then I thought 'wow' that song is sooooo B/A! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Anyway awesome thread start. I love reading that, and I never get sick of reading it! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

&lt;--- is seriously missing B/A
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 01-22-2004, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

I finally heard that My Immortal song the other day (I'm slow, I know)...it is very B/A..the title says it all. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 01-22-2004, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah its an awesome song. Although the version that they are playing on the radio isn't as good as the real version. They tried to rock it up for mainstream, but I honestly prefer the original. It's prettier, and sounds more tragic. *sigh*

"These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real, theres just too much that time cannot erase. When you cried I wiped away all of your tears, when you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears, I held your hand through all of these years..."

Man, it could be there damn theme song! Hee!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Aww IWRY is such a sad eppy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-22-2004, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi immortaql!!! A little art for you:

Literati,Immortal lovers,djer,LoVe,Fab,JJ,Shimmer,Breakfast,Spooners,Betty&Armando,Lety&Fer,Nikita&Michael,Jordan&Woody
Old 01-22-2004, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

That art is beautiful! Thank you for posting it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

It is beautiful.
Old 01-25-2004, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Ah, Surprise. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Thanks Laly. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

LALYI love that Fa its beautiful [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Aww surprise [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-26-2004, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Ah, and the last few minutes of EOD and the first few of Chosen were really [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] as well. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Guys, did anyone else hear about how in the main kissing bit of the EOD/Chosen B/A scene, that it was actually SMG's stunt double pashing DB and not SMG herself? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I was on another forum, and someone said that...and actually, upon closer scrutiny, there is a bit where it doesn't really look like Sarah... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 01-26-2004, 02:29 PM
New Fan

Hi, my name is Cheryl and I am a B/A Warrior.
We are gearing up to do an Ad for SMG. We believe Sarah deserves an ad because we love her.
Anyone interested in contributing can follow the link to the campaign site. http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/angelbuffy0/campaign.html
Check it out even if your unable to contribute at this time. It will show you some of the things we have done recently to show our appreciation of this wonderful couple.

Couldn't help but notice the question about the stunt double at the end of EOD and beginning of Chosen.
Yes, a double was used during the scene that First Evil Buffy was taunting Spike about Buffy and Angel kissing. SMG and DB however, were kissing. You have a lovely picture of it psoted above. Look up.
Thank you for your time.
Cheryl
Old 01-27-2004, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, there was a stunt double like Cheryl said.
Old 01-27-2004, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>Ah, and the last few minutes of EOD and the first few of Chosen were really [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] as well. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Guys, did anyone else hear about how in the main kissing bit of the EOD/Chosen B/A scene, that it was actually SMG's stunt double pashing DB and not SMG herself? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I was on another forum, and someone said that...and actually, upon closer scrutiny, there is a bit where it doesn't really look like Sarah... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Really. I would have never noticed that. I'll have to go watch my tape and see if I can. That's really weird, tho. I wonder why she had her double do it.