Becoming part two
Angel
Surprise
IWRY!
Old 07-14-2004, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
Samii, trust you to ask the hard questions.
Lmfao. Dude! I didn't ask it this time. Jen.K did, lol she is taking over my role. Damnit.

Aw, all such great episodes. Lmfao. And BTW, if I had known that we were including IWRY... it would have definately been in my top 5.

Jaq - good to see you posting missy. There will be no unsociableness on MY watch. BTW, I agree that "Drink. Drink Me" moment was H-O-T

I just love, how sexy that scene is. And what makes it better? B/A can be sexy without being all about the "sex". Hmph. *ads another tick to the 'B/A are infinity times better than Spuffy' list*
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
What's Your Line, Part 1: Don't ask me why, I just love the ice-skating scene and Mr. Gordo (that was that stuffed pig's name right?) such good B/A scenes.
That's one of my favorites too. There's just something about it. The ice skating scene is sweet:

A: It's.........you shouldn't have to see me like this.
B: Oh, that. I didn't even notice.

*sigh* Just lovely.

That picture just oozes sexiness. There's just no argument. HOT.

Quote:
B/A can be sexy without being all about the "sex". Hmph. *ads another tick to the 'B/A are infinity times better than Spuffy' list*
Exactly. And yay for another tick on our list
Old 07-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pressie time!!!Enjoy!!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:42 PM
Banned

Yay! You can never have enough B/A pics!

It's lovely. Thanks Tezza
Old 07-14-2004, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

1. Becoming (1+2 )
It is my favourite not only because of B/A, but also because it contained some of the greatest scenes of Buffy. I'm talking about Buffy/Joyce arguing, Buffy leaving Sunnydale, and so on.

2. The Body
Beautifully written and acted by the whole cast. I can't praise the cast enough because they did a great job. They didn't just focus on Buffy's reaction to her mother's death, but also everyone else's. It was really tough deciding between this and Becoming

3. The Wish
Another great episode. I loved the alternative universe and how it all played out. The deaths were so surprising and it was so sad how they killed each other without blinking in that universe. It was also a very sexy episode. Who can forget Cordelia being bitten by Xander and Willow simultaneously. Hee.

4. Forever
I wanted to put The Prom here, but I had to go with this episode because it was so sad. My favourite part was Buffy confronting Dawn and their conversation as we saw Joyce's shadow outside the window. The look of hope on Buffy's face when there was a knock on the door. SMG did a great job. *sniff* I also loved it because there was a crossover. At that time, I was craving for a B/A scene. Anything would have done. I also loved the connection between this episode and
(Angel: I can stay in town as long as you want me.
Buffy: How's forever? Does forever work for you? )
Anne
(Buffy: Stay with me.
Angel: Forever. That's the whole point.)

5. Once More With A Feeling
I love musicals The episode was full of fun quirky moments and incredibly sad moments too. The lyrics had so much meaning .. *sighs*

Here is a fic recommendation: I don't really read a lot of Buffy fics but this one is amazing. It isn't really a Buffy/Angel fic. It is just like the show and it does have B/A moments. It is really long, but worth the read. I promise. Phoenix Burning. I-55 is another great B/A fic. This one is centered around B/A and a baby. Yes, a baby It's short and.. sad *sniff*

Sam, do you remember that one B/A fic that was incredibly smutty? I lost the link and I don't remember the title

Last edited by yoshhh; 07-14-2004 at 04:50 PM
Old 07-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

groovyk1, I've added you.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone i am a immortal lover.

Love the pic!

Back after like a year and now im lost everywhere i go
Old 07-15-2004, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Whee. Pea, you posted at the B/A thread again. Yippee. Hee.

BTW, I agree on your reasoning for Becoming... for me I don't just love that episode for the B/A... the whole episode is amazing. And yes, the scene with Buffy and Joyce "Do you have any idea how lonely it is? How dangerous? I would love to be upstairs, watching tv, gossiping about boys, or GOD even studying, but I have to save the world again".
I struggled whether to put 'Forever' in my top 5... but ultimately, despite the fantastic scene at the end, and the beautiful B/A stuff... the majority of the ep weren't as strong as other episodes have been. But *sigh* that last scene, I have lost count the amount of times I've watched that. So sad.

Pea, do you mean the fic by Margot... Silken Cages Series? Yeah, I still have the link. You'll have to scroll down to it though.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link, Sam. That fic has got to be the kinkiest fic I've ever read Seriously.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Oh My. Buffy's speech to Joyce in "Becoming" was sad. It just really allowed us to see how lonely she really is.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
Lmfao. Dude! I didn't ask it this time. Jen.K did, lol she is taking over my role. Damnit.
OH NO! It's spreading!

Quote:
Pea, do you mean the fic by Margot... Silken Cages Series? Yeah, I still have the link. You'll have to scroll down to it though.
That one ROCKS!

How are my Immortals doing?

Old 07-17-2004, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

We're doing fine.

Samii - what you think of AtS finale? haven't watched it yet - I can't be bothered.

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 07-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was kinda pissed off about the Ats finale but I'm not too surprised. First, the WB cancels it in the last min, IMO and second, it's a Jossverse and he does things like that. I just wish we, the fans, would have gotten a little more of the story.

Old 07-17-2004, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys!

I just watched Angel season 1 and it came to the episode when Buffy comes to see Angel and he is set free and alive. It was such a nice but sad episode. They had such a great day together and then its all erased, but Angel has the memories and Buffy doesn't. awwwwww