Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2004, 04:40 AM
Supreme Fan

Helen Shivers Appreciation cause she was a beauty

i loved the charater of helen in ikwydls cause she was funny and sarah was really beautiful as helen.
Old 04-25-2004, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree! I was just thinking about this movie today. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sarah was really beautiful [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
→ 182

Old 04-25-2004, 09:20 AM
Addicted Fan

she was sweet! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 04-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Supreme Fan

thats a nice big picture [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Addicted Fan

is it too big?

if you want i edit it.. and put a link there.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

she's nice on it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Elijah Wood: "Um... and Dom? Ha-ha-ha. Dom. He likes to suck his thumb. It's true. Has he told you this? He has. He admits it. He's very good about that. So you know that. Is there anything you don't know about Dominic Monaghan. He can only fall asleep lying face down, which isn't even that interesting or funny, but it's the truth."
Old 04-25-2004, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice pic! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I bought 4 Sarah/Buffy posters the other day and in oe of them, she is wearing that dress and she has her hair like that too. It was just when they were making IKWYDLS.
→ 182

Old 04-25-2004, 12:34 PM
Addicted Fan

wow, lucky you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i want those posters too [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Judu~:
<STRONG>wow, lucky you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i want those posters too [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I've never seen any of those in the stores so it was kind of lucky I did find them [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
→ 182

Old 04-26-2004, 03:10 AM
Supreme Fan

i wish i had a poster of helen

i have one of her as kathryn and daphne

five of her as buffy

so what is everyones favorite helen moment.

i always quit watching IKWYDLS when helen gets killed. its sad when she gets killed. she almost got away.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Always when I'm watching the movie, I know she is going to die but it's like I'm still hoping she won't. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
→ 182

Old 04-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

fave Helen moment? when she's with Ryan Phillippe.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and they are talking about those stories.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

yeah... like last time when it was on a german channel.. i hoped that she won't get killed on a german channel.. but she still died.. blah.. the same way as on my DVD and in TV [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

poor Helen.. she always dies [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2004, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those moments with Ryan but I don't know of my fave. I used to have the movie but my brother took it with him when he moved out years ago and never gave it back [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] so I have to freshen up my memo some [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
→ 182

Old 04-26-2004, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl:
<STRONG>I hate that! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Always when I'm watching the movie, I know she is going to die but it's like I'm still hoping she won't. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Watch it again...maybe she won't this time! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Its like that when I watch anything over again. Its in hopes that this time will be different.
I remeber the scene where she gets dragged down that alley. I screamed out loud. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I will [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Me too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
→ 182

Old 04-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Addicted Fan

same with me.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

so, i guess afterall that many of us do this..

we must be normal [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [although i know that I'm an insane Buffy fan [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]]