Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

"Grudge" Discussion #2 - SMG Signs For Sequel *Trailer 8/4

New thread, continue gushing.

My comments::

So I finally saw the movie last night.

It was pretty good, your average scary movie. There were some parts I thought could have been done better but the whole audience would scream and then laugh at some parts.

There are definatly some freaky parts in the movie. I screamed and closed my eyes a lot.

Sarah did a fantastic job. Hopefully this will start to bring her career up, especially considering how good the movie did. And even though I'm ashamed for saying this, there were some parts where I kept thinking she should just pull out "Buffy"

Jason is beyond adorable and I loved him. Wished he had more screen-time though but he and Sarah have amazing chemistry together.

All in all, I definatly reccommend it if your in the mood for a good scare.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Squeee!

Heh. Feels like just yesterday this thread got started.

Now number 2.

Aw, thats adorable how surprised she was.

Glad you liked the movie Katie. Heh. Was the theatre packed?
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi Gellar fans,
I normally post of the Dreamer Roswell Thread or the Jason Thread but I just wanted to say hi and see how you were!!!

I love pics so I thought I would share. Here is a picture of me at our little Dreamer "Up North" gathering in Boston that was held in September.

(LtoR Me,Carolyn aka Roswool, and Jennifer aka Dreamer 4 Ever)

Over the weekend I took a mini roadtrip to visit Roswool aka Carolyn in New Hampshire to go and see The Grudge with her.

We loved it oh my god it was great!!! It was really scary and very well done. I cried, I laughed,I screamed. Over all a great movie and very sexy and romantic dame some of those lines just melted my heart!! I would love to have a boyfriend like that one who is so sweet and caring and so gorgeous and sexy!!! Someday I will meet my soulmate!

However it was a little distracting in the theater we had some noisy bratty teeniebobers who were very distracting and the whole theater was telling them to be quite. But either then that it was so to see worth it!!!

Oh my god can you say Dame the scenes with Jason and Sarah were hot!!! That man is gorgeous!!! Jason along with Sarah did an amazing job!!! I would see The Grudge over and over again just for the Karen and Doug scenes!!

I love scary movies and this one definally tops my list. I am telling everyone to go and see it!!! When we got back from the movies Carolyn was raving about it to her sister Jennifer who is a huge horror movie buff as well as a huge Buffy Sarah fan!!!

Last summer Carolyn and her sister Jennifer went to the Buffy convention held in PA. They had an awesome time and even showed me pictures they took with Spike! So we told her that we order her to go and see The Grudge!!!

Carolyn and I were cheering when we saw Sarah and Jasons name in the opening credits and then we were like "Aw Sarah is so lucky not only is she married but she gets to straddle and make out with Jason as well! Dame that is one lucky woman!"

Don't want to spoil the movie for you out there who still have to see it so I won't give anything way! Just go and see it!!

It was great seeing the movie with a fellow Buffyiet as well as Roswellian! It makes the movie so much better because you can understand why you love the movie so much!!

Plus being The Grudge is a scary movie I suggest you do not go alone. It makes the movie fun when you have someone there to scream with and to talk about it afterwards.

So over all I have to say over all I had a great Grudge weekend!!! We had a blast!

Hope everyone is well. I can't believe The Grudge is #1 at the box office!!! You can never hold a "Grudge" against Sarah and Jason fans we know what we like and show our support by getting the job done!!

I hope all is well with you!!! Have a great night!!!
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
-----------------------
"It's simple. I like it. I like it. I like it.
Try it you just might like it."~Imani Coopola

Karen:"Try the bottom draw"
Doug:"You know me so well"~The Grudge

Doug: "It's ok I got you"~The Grudge
Old 10-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

On another note I forgot to add before how this picture and scene so reminded me of a scene from the 1994 movie The Crow!! Another amazing movie! If you have not yet seen it please do it's so romantically haunting and a classic!!

Here are some amazing haunting quotes from the movie:

"A building get torched. All that is left is ashes. I used to think that it is true about everything - family, friends, feelings - but now I know that sometimes if love proves real, and two people are meant to be together, nothing can keep them apart." ~The Crow

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."~The Crow

Enjoy Have a great night!!
Love,
Erin aka Roswell 10/2/00
--------------------------
"Cause where your going I'll follow you follow you,
and what your feeling I'll feel for you feel for you,
and when your healing I'll save you from you,
and when your sleeping I'm dreaming
your dreams for you"~Hybrid

Karen:"Try the bottom draw"
Doug:"You know me so well"~The Grudge

Doug: "It's ok I got you"~The Grudge

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 10-26-2004 at 03:32 AM
Old 10-26-2004, 09:31 AM
Supreme Fan

i saw it last saturday i wanna see it again .

the scene with jason and sarah is hott.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm glad this movie did so well. I saw it on Sunday and I liked it. It was nice to see Sarah again. If they make a sequel I hope she will come back.

Old 10-27-2004, 08:00 AM
Supreme Fan

im glad it did well too for sarah . it was great seeing sarah again on the big screen. there talking about sequels already .
Old 10-27-2004, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Hmm, I don't know how I feel about a sequel. Sequels tend to suck. I really like that she did this movie, but honestly I would prefer Sarah to continue to move from project to project and to work on challenging herself as an actress.

Glad so many of you loved the movie BTW. I can't wait to see it.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with that. Making sequels out of scary or horror movies, well they usually suck. Look at Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Now, I'm not comparing them to the Grudge just saying that...yeah sucks

I love other sequels like American Pie, Bad Boys etc but scary/horror usually suck for some reason.

Old 10-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually hope they don't make a sequel because I'm sure they would ruin it. From what I've heard the Japanese sequel isn't good.

Old 10-28-2004, 03:49 AM
Passionate Fan

I haven't seen it yet but I'm going on Sunday to celebrate Halloween.

But GO SARAH! I'm glad The Grudge did well.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:14 AM
Supreme Fan

i wanna go friday or saturday again . i missed sarah and it was good to see her again thats not scooby.
Old 10-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Erin - I forgot to mention how cool it is that you guys all met up. It sounds like you had a great time. It's so fun meeting net friends isn't it? And that sucks that you had annoying kids near you. Lmfao. I often suffer "rage blackouts" during those moments.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Supreme Fan

i hate when you have kids that are running around the theater and not even watching the movie and they throw things that happened when i saw the ring......
Old 10-29-2004, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

Ew yeah. I had a similar experiance in "The Ring".

I have a intense cell-phone hatred. I have one..but it's usually off and I hate when people's cells go off. Annoys me. And when they start talking. Even worse.