Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Crazy Ones Episode Discussion: 1x19 “Danny Chase Hates Brad Paisley”

“Danny Chase Hates Brad Paisley” – Trying to channel Simon, Zach overpromises on a pitch and must get Brad Paisley to sing a jingle written by Danny Chase, on THE CRAZY ONES, Thursday, April 3 (9:31-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Josh Groban returns as Danny Chase and Brad Paisley guest stars as himself.

CHEAT TWEET: WHY does Danny Chase HATE @BradPaisley? @JoshGroban gets #CRAZY w/ @RobinWilliams on @CrazyOnesCBS 4/3 9:31pm CBS Press Express | TRYING TO CHANNEL SIMON, ZACH OVERPROMISES ON A PITCH AND MUST GET BRAD PAISLEY TO SING A JINGLE WRITTEN BY DANNY CHASE, ON “THE CRAZY ONES,” THURSDAY, APRIL 3

SERIES REGULARS:

Robin Williams (Simon Roberts)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Sydney Roberts)

James Wolk (Zach Cropper)

Hamish Linklater (Andrew Keaneally)

Amanda Setton (Lauren Slotsky)

RECURRING CAST:

Josh Groban (Danny Chase)

GUEST CAST:

Brad Paisley (Himself)

Tiya Sircar (Allie)

Jane Edith Wilson (Millie)

Lisa K. Wyatt (Jane)

Baldeep Singh (Doctor)

WRITTEN BY: Amy Hubbs

DIRECTED BY: David Katzenberg

GENRE: COMEDY

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting the thread.
Finally a new episode tonight
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!
I really loved this ep! Josh is quite the actor-he makes me I'm actually
surprised at how good he is at comedy! Don't wanna spoil it for anyone who
hasn't seen it yet-the end pitch was hilarious! Very clever on their part to come up with that. Brad is a cutie too and it was fun to watch those two guys go at it! Like watching Mean Girls-with guys who are old enough to know better!
Old 04-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm always spoiled by Tumblr for the most part when I miss an episode.

I still need to download this one.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I finally downloaded it.

I think it's one of my faves.

I loved the bonding between Simon and Zach during all the craziness with Danny and Brad.

The ending with the pitch was funny and clever. Plus possibly weird.

Sydney just needs to tell Andrew she wants to be with him.

I did like her assistant though. She was cute.

Old 04-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was okay IMO.
I liked the assistant from Sidney. And I agree with you Jaime Sidney should tell Andrew that she wants to be with him.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really wish she would