Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Crazy Ones Episode Discussion: 1x18 “March Madness”

“March Madness” – Simon’s hatred for all things related to St. Patrick’s Day is exacerbated when Andrew’s rowdy and spirited sisters descend on the office to celebrate the holiday, on THE CRAZY ONES, Thursday, March 13 (9:31 – 10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar guest stars as himself.
CHEAT TWEET: RT if ur ready to get #CRAZY on #StPatricksDay! Laugh off ur shillelagh +#Kareem @kaj33 guest stars! @CrazyOnesCBS 3/13 9:31pm CBS Press Express | SIMON’S LOATHING FOR ALL THINGS RELATED TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY IS EXACERBATED WHEN ANDREW’S ROWDY SISTERS DESCEND ON THE OFFICE TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAY, ON “THE CRAZY ONES,” THURSDAY, MARCH 13

SERIES REGULARS:

Robin Williams (Simon Roberts)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Sydney Roberts)

James Wolk (Zach Cropper)

Hamish Linklater (Andrew Keaneally)

Amanda Setton (Lauren Slotsky)

GUEST CAST:

Jamie Denbo (Katherine)

Carmella Riley (Molly)

Stephanie Cannon (Eileen)

Jessica Chaffin (Elaine)

Lauren Pritchard (Ellen)

Anna Vocino (Helen)

Scott Klace (Roger)

Dana De La Garza (Actress)

Joseph Nunez (Blaine)

Jack Gamero (Cameron)

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Himself)

WRITTEN BY: Laura Krafft

DIRECTED BY: Linda Mendoza

GENRE: COMEDY

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't get to see this episode until Sat. at 3am because of stupid basketball.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-14-2014, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was pretty good.
I´ll write more later after everyone has watched it.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tumblr already spoils me.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this one! Very funny! Andrew's sisters were hilarious-
over the top but still hilarious!
Old 03-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still haven't seen the episode but since this is a topped thread about the show I'm gonna post this.

Remember #OperationSaveRinger? Well now it's #OperationSaveTheCrazyOnes

CBS recently picked up nearly all of its current programming for the 2014-2015 season, with no mention for its freshman series The Crazy Ones.

So what can we do? Anytime you tweet or make a facebook status, include the hashtag #OperationSaveTheCrazyOnes, and remember to watch next weeks episode at 9:30, or watch it with in 24 hours of recording it. You can also watch it online on CBS.com or download it from iTunes.

Basically, we don’t want what happened to Ringer to happen to The Crazy Ones, so do whatever you can to make sure CBS sees that we want another season.

Tweet, shout, break in to neighbors homes and set up tco on reminder/pvr have everyone in your family watch it live, yell it atop a mountain. Just make sure everyone around you knows to watch it Thursdays on CBS @ 9:30 PM.

Old 03-16-2014, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Tumblr already spoils me.
Oh

Okay then I write my review:

- loved Andrews sisters they´re so funny
- loved the float
- liked the short scene with Sydney and Andrew in the elevator
- Lauren´s acting on that candy commericial was a little too much over the top IMO and I wished Sydney would have gotten that job
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-18-2014, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought his sisters were annoying mostly.

I've never really celebrated St. Patrick's day.

I need more with Sandrew.

I wish they had actually talked about Andrew's sister saying Syd wouldn't go out with him because she was too good for him.

I expected they would at least touch upon it.

The thing with Lauren was stupid.

Poor Sydney was all excited.

I don't know what planet anyone would choose Lauren over her?

Old 03-28-2014, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope there is a new episode next week
Old 03-31-2014, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No new episode til April 3rd.

The finale is ending on a cliffhanger according to SMG.

Everybody is predicting cancellation.

It's like Ringer all over again.

Old 03-31-2014, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No new episode til April 3rd.

The finale is ending on a cliffhanger according to SMG.

Everybody is predicting cancellation.

It's like Ringer all over again.

Old 03-31-2014, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don´t want the show to end
Old 03-31-2014, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't either but it's the same sites that predicted Ringer being cancelled.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 03-31-2014 at 08:30 AM
Old 03-31-2014, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats just not fair.
TCO is such a good show.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It sucks how they don't give shows a chance to grow anymore.

Did you know some of the best shows of the past never would have made it more than one season?

Cheers and the Cosby show are 2 examples I've read about it.

I've seen Cheers through repeats. It really was hilarious and got better to me each season.

I could count Buffy too except the CW most likely like the WB would give it a chance.

Buffy needed time to grow and got better and better.