Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2003, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I agree about leaving it at her dying, that is what really stops me from wanting it to end then. Because even though The Gift, rocked, I wouldn't have liked it to end with her dead. Although, if it did that episode would still retain impact... I kind of think of that as the death of the 'REAL' Buffy, because after that, although I loved this character through thick and thin, she lost something after this season. ::
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 12-18-2003, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>

Ah, well..and honestly, gotta say the ME monster at the end going grrr..arggh was cool and all, but I was expecting more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Isnt it the same all the time? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Im lost [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Walloo:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Isnt it the same all the time? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Im lost [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Woops. Sorry, wasn't clear enough. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What I meant to say was that after it went grrr...arrrg, the ME monster turned and looked at us. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was expecting the whole cast to do a jig or something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Samii - I kinda agree that the *real* Buffster died in season 5...and I guess that was the storyline Joss and co. had in mind for her in the last 2 seasons. I think she showed glimpses of the true Buffy in season 7, but I think by then, too much had happened..and the Scooby gang weren't *quite* the gang they used to be. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 12-19-2003, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nikz:
<STRONG>

Woops. Sorry, wasn't clear enough. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What I meant to say was that after it went grrr...arrrg, the ME monster turned and looked at us. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was expecting the whole cast to do a jig or something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Ah! No you were clear its just that I didnt remember that it turned and looked at us...I still dont [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 04:40 PM
Loyal Fan

My fave moment has to be from Propehcy Girl..where Buffy tells Giles in this vunerable voice (kinda like a victim in a horror movie) "Giles, I'm 16 years old..I-I don't wanna die." That is just.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2003, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] guys

Old 12-20-2003, 11:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMJ! i can't believe this thread didn't exist b4! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Buffy is the whole reason i love sarah!

Can I kill myself?
Yes.
YAY! I can finally get away from this ****hole.
Old 12-21-2003, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

I also like in "The Prom" when Angel talks about breaking up and Buffy gets upset. Sarah did a really good job in that scene.
Old 12-21-2003, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Oh man, when Sarah goes "You don't wanna be with me?" in that scene...I just [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] My heart just [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img] *So* friggin good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And then I lose it even more with her "I feel like I can't breathe Will" bit. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 12-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I like it when she gets angry in that scene..

"Heart? You have a heart? It isn't even beating!" [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Psycho Flower Child:
<STRONG>I like it when she gets angry in that scene..

"Heart? You have a heart? It isn't even beating!" [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah..always found that bit a little funny, dunno why.

~ Chosen
Old 12-22-2003, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

I think the most poignant scene was in Becoming II when Buffy saw the vortex opening. She knew what she had to do. *sniff* That was true heroism.
Old 12-25-2003, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

oh I know what you mean. I cannot believe I forgot about that scene in Becoming Part 2. My heart breaks every time when Buffy kills him and she stands in shock until she just breaks down.

Another fave part in that episode was when Angelus was like "No family. No friends. Take that away and what do you have left?" and thrusted the sword at her head and she caught it, opened her eyes and said "Me." and jumped up. Gets me every time.
Old 12-27-2003, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

Oh, for sure the Becoming scene beats them all. But Becoming beats most things. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Honestly, I watch that scene over and over and over. The look on her face when he disappears... [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 12-27-2003, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Becoming is my favorite episode. So many great Buffy scenes... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]