Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

She’s so small
Old 07-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

And cute
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks fo rthat
Old 07-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
She’s so small
That she is.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

:lol;
Old 07-14-2018, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That would totally be me too b/c I'm short like her.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-15-2018, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

How tall are you, Jaime?
Old 07-15-2018, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah she be taller than me too
Old 07-16-2018, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m 5’1 so I’m small too
Old 07-16-2018, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is okay alicia lol
Old 07-19-2018, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My mom said she thinks I'm 5' 2.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-20-2018, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Little but fierce!

Old 07-20-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry for the DP BUT:

https://deadline.com/2018/07/buffy-t...mpression=true

Quote:
One of the most beloved TV series of the past two decades, Joss Whedon’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is making a comeback. A reboot of the supernatural drama is in development at Fox 21 TV Studios, the cable/streaming division of 20th Century Fox TV, the studios behind the original series, which ran for seven seasons, first on the WB and then on UPN.

The new version, which will be pitched to streaming and cable networks this summer, will be contemporary, building on the mythology of the original. Per the producers: “Like our world, it will be richly diverse, and like the original, some aspects of the series could be seen as metaphors for issues facing us all today.”

According to sources, the diversity in the show’s description reflects the producers’ intention for the new slayer to be African American. The sources cautioned that the project is still in nascent stages with no script, and many details are still in flux.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which Whedon adapted from the 1992 feature he had written, helped establish him as a creator, Berman as a TV producer, star Sarah Michelle Gellar as a household name and the WB as a TV network. (Berman at the time ran Sandollar Television, which also is getting credit on the potential reboot.)

It was a game-changing hit that put the fledgeling WB on the map and was a series that developed a devoted following only a few others have managed to achieve. Fifteen years after Buffy‘s end, it’s still going strong. That helped make Buffy into a lucrative property for producer 20th Century Fox TV, which used the series’ success to get a bigger license fee from UPN in the show’s controversial move from its original home in 2001.

20th TV and the original series’ producers started discussions last fall about rebooting Buffy. After much deliberation and a lengthy back-and-forth, everyone involved agreed the time was right contingent on finding the right writer with the right take. The attention focused on Owusu-Breen.

She and Whedon had worked together on ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., which Whedon co-created and executive produced/directed and Owusu-Breen co-executive produced.

It is unclear whether Whedon will have any other role on the series due to his many other commitments, but he will be involved creatively and already is working with Owusu-Breen.

Whedon, who had been focused largely on features for the past few years, including writing and directing the first two movies in Marvel’s hugely successful The Avengers franchise, The Avengers and The Avengers: Age of Ultron, is making a return to TV. He just signed on to write, executive produce and showrun The Nevers, picked up to series by HBO, and he also exec produces Pippa Smith: Grown-Up Detective, which is in development at Freeform. He is repped by CAA.
Old 07-21-2018, 12:31 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Well, I kept saying it was inevitable that they would make a Buffy reboot so I'm not surprised by this at all. If they have another Oz and Willow, I hope they end up together this time lol. I don't care one way or the other, I'll always be glad I got the whole series on DVD.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

what a bad idea...

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."