Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2004, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Buffy & Other Characters Fanfiction Thread

I am a huge fan of fanfic and I can't be the only one, so all of you come in here and post your favorite fanfic and fanfic site links here that are about Buffy Summers or Daphne Blake or any caharcter that Sarah has played. Please, don't just post a link and say this is good, I started this because I want to discuss the fics because I usually don't get to do that when I read a fanfic. Have fun
I'm going to post some too

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 09-24-2017 at 05:51 PM
Old 06-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ducks Fanfic - I love Duck's fics! Wow, they are just all so good and I have read most of them. I think he is one of the most known authors out there, atleast for B/Aers. He writes in a special way that always makes it hard for you to not read the whole fic without stopping. I don't know which my favorite fic is. Gonna get back on that one.

Old 06-21-2004, 02:49 PM
New Fan

I luv Duck's fic and think I have read all of them too I don't know about my favourite fic either...

Here are some:

Sweet, Sweet Baby I luv this one! A very sweet Buffy and Angel fic with lots of good stuff!! Also, it has a song in it which I luv and think is great Very buffy and Angel.

No Dolls Here This is a Spike centered short fic. It's cool and it was fun to read.Really makes you see Spike in different lights.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have read both I love the 1st one. A very nice B/A fanfic. I love fics like that, with sweet B/A and it doesn't have to be B/A, I like POVs and fics with everybody in it too.

Words of Longing - What a beautiful fanfic! It's after the Body and the gang from LA comes down to Sunnydale to help Buffy and everyone else after Joyce died. It's very emotional and sad seeing how Buffy is trying to keep herself busy and taking care of everything so she doesn't have to deal with Joyce's death. I definitely encourage people to read it.

Old 06-21-2004, 03:31 PM
New Fan

I forgot about that fic! I think it's totally fantastic and I luv it! I have read it several times, and I feel sorry for Buffy having to go through everything. When Angel and the others come and help, Buffy keeps herself bussy so she can show them she is fine. Angel sees through her though.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

Omg I love fanfic. Hee, but I am sooo picky, it has to be *really* well written in the first couple of paragraphs for me to continue reading, and by well written I mean in character.

Have any of you read 'Margot's' Buffy/Angelus fic? I love it, its sooo great. Really dark, and heavy on abuse, but it's so well written. Motivations etc. I really reccomend it, I'll try and find the link for you.

I'm reading 'The Body' one now, I'll let you know what I think.

Great idea for a thread Caroline. I love that its discussion based too. I lurve discussions. Hee
Old 06-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool Samii! The fic is really good IMO, and it shows a really emotional side of the whole thing and how Buffy never really wanted to deal with what had happened and Angel coming to halp her, well that is not a problem for me Let us know what you think

Old 06-23-2004, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Argh I didn't get a chance to read it yesterday, I got totally caught up. I'll make some time for it in the next couple of days. It's a super long fic though so it may take me a while.

Here is a link to Margot fanfiction and it is the 'Silken Cage Series'.

It is long, but totally and completely worth the read. But it is a really dark fiction. Definately not a happy fluffy fiction, and there is alot of abuse in it. But it is very well written.

She has many fictions there that are really good. I really reccomend her.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay, it's really long but I think that it's so worth it! It's beautiful and very emotional dealing with lots of bad stuff that they all that do deal with, especially Buffy. I like angst and stuff like that, makes it all better.

Oh yeah, I have read Margot's fics. They seriously are well worth reading! There are so many great BtVS authors out there and they deserve credit for the work they put on writing these. I'll read and share my thoughts later.

I was reading a fic before about Buffy being pregnant, or they found it out when se was in the hospital, it took place in season4 and everyone thought it was Riley's child but it was really Angel's after IWRY. It was so great but I never finished it because I forgot the name. I haven't found it but maybe it's one of Ducks?

Old 06-23-2004, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Dude that one you just mentioned sounds really, really familiar. Infact, if I'm not mistaken I think that it is Jacqui's fic. If thats the one your talking about, yeah its awesome. She is an amazing writer.

BTW, did you ever read Silken Cages? What did you think about it?
Old 06-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have B/A and Spuffy fic here on my site Most of them are written by posters here at FF
Old 06-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
Dude that one you just mentioned sounds really, really familiar. Infact, if I'm not mistaken I think that it is Jacqui's fic. If thats the one your talking about, yeah its awesome. She is an amazing writer.

BTW, did you ever read Silken Cages? What did you think about it?
It is? Then I'm gonna go and check if I can find it because I wanna read how it ends!

Yes, I have started to read Silken Cages and wow, I think it's a mixture of lots and lots of emotions and the beautiful love between Buffy and Angel. Of course, Cordelia had to be all mean and tell Buffy about Angel and Kate and then thing that was going on between them(although there wasn't) just to hurt Buffy. But that's Cordy. Angel becoming Angelus and Buffy having to kill him again. Wow, that's just too much for her, IMO. I love the fact that Doyle is in it, since I really liked him. Xander bugs me though, he just needs to lay off the whole:"Angel is bad."

Gonna let you know more when I have read a few more chapters

Jen, thanks for the link! I need some new fics to read. Do you have any favorites, even if they are Spuffy?

Old 06-24-2004, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
It is? Then I'm gonna go and check if I can find it because I wanna read how it ends!

Yes, I have started to read Silken Cages and wow, I think it's a mixture of lots and lots of emotions and the beautiful love between Buffy and Angel. Of course, Cordelia had to be all mean and tell Buffy about Angel and Kate and then thing that was going on between them(although there wasn't) just to hurt Buffy. But that's Cordy. Angel becoming Angelus and Buffy having to kill him again. Wow, that's just too much for her, IMO. I love the fact that Doyle is in it, since I really liked him. Xander bugs me though, he just needs to lay off the whole:"Angel is bad."

Gonna let you know more when I have read a few more chapters

Jen, thanks for the link! I need some new fics to read. Do you have any favorites, even if they are Spuffy?
Favourites? The ones by me

Shoshanna is great too!
Old 06-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooo, I gotta read your fics!

Old 06-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Immortal CandyGirl
Oooo, I gotta read your fics!
My teacher at school read my fics. Scary huh?