Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Sam, the clips I dled were pretty long and there was a lot of stuff in there. You should go to Suprnova and go dl it. It's under Buffy.

Rachel really does look amazing in those pics.

Just watched Chrismukkah (The OC) and it was great. Love Seth and wow at the Wonder Woman costume. My fav part of the eppy had to be when Ryan decided not to go with Marissa to the therapist's office and actually live a life of his own. *sighs* Hate Marissa so much. Hate.
Old 08-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Rachel is so pretty. I just adore her.

Samii: Yeah, it is mainly Rachel and Adam in the promo but it's incredibly cute. Go to FOX and you can view the promo there.

I just was sad yesterday about the whole college thing because with him leaving, it reminds me all my other friends are leaving too, and we are a closet group. I've known Jake (the guy who left) for a good 7 years. And this other girl Tina for about 9 so it will be hardest for her good-bye too. All of the good-byes are tough. With most groups, they tend to be clique-y but we're not at all. We hang out with others and we hardly fight. Honestly can't remember a time when we had a serious fight between us.

Sorry for the rambling.

Another Adam/Rach TCA picture..

Look at the look between them..they are so cute and in love!

Samii: these are a few of the caps from the promo...

Whew!

And did you hear? The OC is coming out on video on...dun dun dun...October 26th...

This is a cute Video from the TCAs.

Last edited by -Katie-; 08-09-2004 at 05:12 PM
Old 08-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
And did you hear? The OC is coming out on video on...dun dun dun...October 26th...
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for the good news, Katie. And I completely understand about people leaving and groups breaking up because of school, etc. It gets better, I promise and later, when you all are able to get together during holidays and such, your time will be even more special because those gatherings will be rare. Just cherish and enjoy the time you have now and take heart in the fact that you have great friends who will definitely be around if you need them. That's what I've been telling myself and it helps. Well, I've also been phone stalking E since I got back, so that seems to help as well...not so sure if it's helping her.

She did tell me last night that when she listened to the message I left on the machine (which still says "You've reached E & Bijal, leave a message - I told her she'd have to change that and it'd be like when Sydney Bristow had to change her phone message after Danny died ), our kitty ran into the room, started meowing and purring at the same time at the sound of my voice. *sniff* I miss the furry hairball.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the good news, Katie. And I completely understand about people leaving and groups breaking up because of school, etc. It gets better, I promise and later, when you all are able to get together during holidays and such, your time will be even more special because those gatherings will be rare. Just cherish and enjoy the time you have now and take heart in the fact that you have great friends who will definitely be around if you need them. That's what I've been telling myself and it helps. Well, I've also been phone stalking E since I got back, so that seems to help as well...not so sure if it's helping her
Thanks. It's just been hard, but I know it should get easier.

I've been listening to Kelly Clarkson's 'Breakaway' - and I never listen to Kelly Clarkson!!

I'm soo excited for the OC DVD..I'm eagarly counting down the days...

All 27 episodes will be released on this 7 disc set (1188 mins), with a ton of extras. Look for the set to contain:

*Pilot episode commentary
*On-screen music guide for six episodes
*Unaired scenes with introductions
*Additional Scenes With introductions by creator Josh Schwartz.
*Audio Commentary on the pilot episode by Creator Josh Schwartz and Producer Stephanie Savage.
*DVD ROM Features
*Easter Eggs : On three episodes.
*Three Featurettes - Casting the OC, The Music of the OC and The Real OC featuring behind-the-scenes footage and cast & crew interviews.
*The Music Of The O.C. - an screen music guide for six episodes.

All this for the suggested price of $69.98 US.

This is the picture of the DVD for it...

Old 08-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Aw man those OC extras look AWESOME. BTW, what does it mean by "easter eggs" I'm assuming it doesn't mean chocolate... right?

OMG, omg, omg. Whee at those new caps. Aw, Sandy and Kirsten. Aw, Ryan and Seth together again, chasing each other ::sniff::. Hmph, Marissa get your ugly ass pores off of Ryan... he's SUMMER's biatch. Aw Julie... hee, I love how everyone else is decked out in whites, and her and Caleb are like Black and Red. *giggle*

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
Sam, the clips I dled were pretty long and there was a lot of stuff in there. You should go to Suprnova and go dl it. It's under Buffy.
Okay awesome. Hee. I can't wait to watch.

Quote:
Just watched Chrismukkah (The OC) and it was great. Love Seth and wow at the Wonder Woman costume. My fav part of the eppy had to be when Ryan decided not to go with Marissa to the therapist's office and actually live a life of his own. *sighs* Hate Marissa so much. Hate.
Aw, that episode ROCKS. Hee. I love when after Kirsten and Sandy have announced that Chrismukkah is "ruined" and Seth starts getting all "No, no, come on you guys, Chrismukka is unruinable, it has twice the resistance of any normal holiday" and then he gets all weird and is all "You'll see, you'll see too, you'll alllll see" and Ryan is all "Your really starting to scare me" and Seth is all "I'm okay with that". *giggle*. I love Seth/Ryan scenes. Whee. Aw, and Summer in the WonderWoman costume is hillarious. Rachel Bilson has an awesome body. Oh and WORD to Ryan not going with Marissa, I love how Sandy was all "you don't have to be the parent anymore". *sigh* Love it. Aw, and he hung up his little stocking. Hee. Awwww. Ugh, I agree with you... I hate Marissa and her stupid attention seeking self.

Edit: Okay, so I'm going a bit mad at that FOX site and am currently downloading EVERYTHING. . But awww, I just watched the interview with Melinda Clarke (Julie) and she was saying how she reads some of the things the fans say on the web etc, and when the whole Luke/Julie thing arose, everyone was like "Julie? Ew, she's gross". Dude, I think Melinda Clarke is stunning.

Last edited by Samii; 08-10-2004 at 08:28 AM
Old 08-10-2004, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Samii: This is another cap which was posted on the Summer/Ryan thread..too bad Marissa is ruining the moment.

Old 08-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Katie, Marissa is always ruining moments I hate to admit this, but I had one Marissa awww moment. It was in New Years when Ryan ran to stop her from kissing Oliver... the look on her face when she saw him. She genuinely looked happy.. hmmm.. maybe someone was dangling a carrot in front of Mischa

Melinda Clarke is gorgeous and her eyes... *drool* She is so *****ing sexy.

Love the new promo. Everyone looked like they were having a lot of fun. I love the one where they were dragging Kelly into the water. Rachel and Adam looked adorable together with the kiss on the nose and all.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

BALLS.

Nothing to see here guys, move it along.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Aw, I have to admit I really liked that NYE episode aswell. But more for Ryan than Marissa. But it was sweet, and I agree she looked totally thrilled at seeing him there. But I find that to be swoonworthy because of Ryan, and the way he is all "I love you" TeeHee.

And hmph, I wish Marissa would go away. Ruining my Summer/Ryan goodness. Hmph. But still yay at even the tiniest bit of interaction. Hee.

Dude, I just read that Peter Gallagher is FIFTY-SIX. Dude, no ****ING WAY. Seriously. If he is, I want his moisturising cream, because it obviously works wonders. I thought at best he would have been about 43.

And I agree Pea, Melinda's eyes are amazing. Best. Evils. Ever.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

"Marissa told Ryan she loves him. He said 'thank you.'"

"Well, that was very polite of him."

Heeeeee!

I must have a cold cold heart, because I so wasn't moved by that scene in The Countdown. I think my exact thought was, "Ugh, Marissa. Screw that bitch and the anorexic horse she rode in on. Get me back to Sandy and Kirsten, please."

I feel like having a marathon now. Sigh.

Pea, I watched the first two eps of Farscape and I'm enjoying it. It's funny. Like, snarky funny. I appreciate that.

Am also watching Firefly, which I didn't watch on tv (I did see the first episode aired, but now I see that it wasn't the pilot and that the pilot was actually a two-part ep that FOX didn't like, so they made Joss air another ep, which explains why I was so confused when I saw the ep that aired and decided the show wasn't worth my time.). This time around, however, I'm watching it in the order as orginally intended by Joss & Co. and enjoying it very much.

Wheeee for new-old shows.

Also, goddamn bastards USA cancelled Touching Evil. I loved that little gem. It was just brilliantly acted, and so subtle. Every nuance of the show was beautiful and I loved the characters. And Bradley Cooper was so excellent on the show.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Katie, Marissa is always ruining moments I hate to admit this, but I had one Marissa awww moment. It was in New Years when Ryan ran to stop her from kissing Oliver... the look on her face when she saw him. She genuinely looked happy.. hmmm.. maybe someone was dangling a carrot in front of Mischa
That scene wasn't too bad. I just get sick of her so much. Summer is so much better and has better storyline possibilities. What possibly more could they do with Marissa? She had the following storylines: Dad as a fraud, had sex with cheating boyfriend, relationship with Ryan, tried to commit suicide, drinking probelm, stalker boy, etc. Summer was basically Seth. She has had no real development and I hope this season proves that otherwise.

I wish I had The OC on DVD now, because I honestly do not feel like spending time going through my video tapes.

And dude, where has Eli been? Has she abadoned us? *lips quivers*
Old 08-11-2004, 03:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And dude, where has Eli been? Has she abadoned us? *lips quivers*
I think she's just not interested in the current topics of the thread (the media stuff) since she doesn't watch any of the shows we've been talking about.

I could be wrong though. And I'm sure she'll correct me if I am.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

Bijal, I watched Dead Like Me and loved it. It took a while though I didn't get hooked right away, but as I watched it.. I got pulled in. The actress playing George is gorgeous! I was a little confused about her age at first because she looks like a HS kid. And OMG. I adore Delores HerBigBrownEyes. She rocks so hard. I hated her in the beginning, but before I knew.. *sniff*
I also love how they show flashbacks of George's childhood and we get to see her family being functional.. and then we see how they are now. It's just so sad.

I remember watching the Firefly pilot when it aired, but didn't like it much. It was a little confusing. I did hear that the original (DVD) version is waaaay better.

Oooh! Farscape is good? Snarky good? That had better not be so-bad-that-it's-good kind of snarky.

Katie, I agree about Marissa. What else could possibly happen to that girl. Ugh. Who do I hate as much as Marissa? Oliver. I wish he would take her away.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Yay for watching DLM! Wheee! I'm so excited for you. Isn't Delores just fabulous? Who could hate her? She's just...Delores. And Mandy Patinkin, how great is he? And sexy, yes? As is Mason. And finally, a role suited for Rebecca Gayheart, until she went off and jumped into heaven or something. But her "replacement" is great (despite the annoying voice, which is oddly enough, perfect for the character she's playing) and so is Jasmine Guy. And George's parents and sister - I love how *****ed up her parents are.

*loves DLM in a big way*

I'm behind on this season; I missed two eps in the middle of moving, and such, so I need to d/l them.

Firefly is good. It's fun and sometimes silly, but enjoyable in that Joss-kind of way. You know what I mean. You can d/l them all here (very good quality, despite the small file size): http://versaphile.com/download/firefly.html - the eps aren't listed in the order you should watch them, though, so if you d/l and want to know what order to watch them in, let me know.

And Farscape was not the "so-bad-that-it's-good" kind of snarky. It's good. And snarky. In all the good ways. I only have S1 at the moment, but I'll make you a copy if you want. Or you can d/l it off Suprnova, but since you have to d/l the entire season at once, it's a big file. A little over 7 gigs, I think. Again, let me know. I'll get started on them this week/weekend.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I wish I had The OC on DVD now, because I honestly do not feel like spending time going through my video tapes.[i]
I wish I did too! I saw it and I was like, OMG, have to have it but good luck! I just got s1-s6 of Buffy and s1-2 of Roswell My mom would kill me if I order anymore right now.

Last edited by heart packed in ice; 08-11-2004 at 04:31 AM