Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>What's going on here? The thread is moving so fast. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I love when we overload the message boards. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And when the thread is so fast. Feels good.

I'm still wearing my jeans from last night. That's all.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

JG made the People's 50th beautiful list again. And she also won the best arms. Again. And we wonder why I dig her body.

Quote:
Before landing the lead on Alias, Garner "looked good," says her trainer, Valerie Waters, "but we had to step it up because spies are in really good shape." Garner keeps her arms toned with "three sets of biceps curls and maybe six sets of triceps" at least thrice weekly, Waters says, adding, "We focus on strength. She's not this girl that's ripped but can't do a pull-up."
Wow, that's how she got in shape when she first started Alias.

Ohh, omg look at those suits! And shoes! And shades! Holy ****, this is like the dreamrole. Awww, so 13 has the girly clothes I want and this movie has the business clothes I want.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Oh I really like JM first suite. That's hot!

I saw her in an advertisement today, and I was totally checking for freckles, but alas... they can do amazing things with airbrushing... and make-up!

Sheesh El's. Your an editing whore dude! lmfao
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>I'm still wearing my jeans from last night. That's all.</STRONG>
Aw, thanks for sharing that. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, I love it when we go fast as well. I'm just happy I get to be a little active right now, cause when my friend comes back I have to leave. Obviously, lol.

Yes, I am an editing whore. I can't stop myself.

Airbrush and makeup takes care of everything. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But yes, a lot of these women are more freckly than we think. LG has freckles too.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

JM looks great in all the pics. My fav is the first one and I agree about the shoes.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Oh dude, Jen's arms in season 1 of ALIAS were so friggen' amazing. Lmfao they are still my inspiration at the gym! Hee! If I could have any arms it would be JG season 1 arms. Hee!
&lt;-- has a weird arm obsession!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Hee! I like seeing celebs with Freckles! I'm all 'if I'm cursed with them, glad they are too'! Hmph!

Edited to say: Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! I post strait away and for once there is not another post after mine so I look like two-ton-posting-tessie! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Samii ]

Old 04-30-2004, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>&lt;-- has a weird arm obsession!</STRONG>
&lt;--- too. Only mine isn't weird.

I want all of her season's arms. To put it simply, I want her arms. I want a body like hers in general, but particularly those arms.

Awww. Yeah, I like seeing and hearing all kinds of stuff about them, making them real and "normal".

Oh relax. I post after myself all the time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No need to get all dramatic.

Old 04-30-2004, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Dude, there aren't any pics of this white suit she wears (with that scarf she's wearing with that black pantsuit). It's so beautiful I can't stop thinking about it. Can you imagine wearing a white suit? It wouldn't be white for long if I was wearing it.

She was totally wearing those black shoes on The View this morning. I bet she got to keep all her clothes, too. Sighs. Btw, in the credits, there were wardrobe trainees listed. I dunno what wardrobe trainees are or what they do, but I'll do it! Like, right now.

Between 13 and this movie, I totally wanna go out and buy somes clothes now and I can't 'cause I have no money and no job. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I can't find a good freckly pic. It's insane, 'cause the woman's got them all over. I wonder if she hates them. I guess you have to get used to them, when you have so many. They aren't going anywhere. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

No you don't! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You just edit the **** out of every single post until it's purrfect!

I will bet anything that she hates them! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I mean I'm not red-head freckly. But lmfao I did some insane things growing up to get rid of mine like trying to bleach my face. Bwah!

Edited to say: Don't try that at home kids! It doesn't work, it just burns and scabs! Bwah!

Yuck, I hate the word 'scab'! *shudders*

Old 04-30-2004, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

I love editing. It's an obsession. It's sick, really.

I bet right now, Eli's editing something. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Arms are cool. I like toned arms. *looks at arms* Well, I like it when other people have toned arms.

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
I will bet anything that she hates them! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I mean I'm not red-head freckly. But lmfao I did some insane things growing up to get rid of mine like trying to bleach my face. Bwah!
Dude, ouch!

I want freckles. What? I do. They look cute.

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Lmfao wanna swap skin then? Yours is friggen' perfects, its sickening! Lmfao! Bwah, when you were over, dude I was so insanely jealous of your skin, its friggen' flawless!

*glares*

*spanks her inner moppet, and gets over it!*
Old 04-30-2004, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I love suits, but can't imagine myself wearing one. I've worn jeans my whole life. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] BTW, how tall is JM?
Old 04-30-2004, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

I was out smoking, actually. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But editing is the best. I always think of more things to say after I've posted. And if I see a typo, I can't let it go. I'm sure there are still lots, but I take those I see. Except for in my long Alias episode posts. Cause there are always so many in there that I just let them slide. It takes me long enough to write it in the first place.

I'm gonna start toning my arms now. I am. Really. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I know LG hates her freckles. She does what she can to hide them, she says. But she has on her chest as well. LG just has some cutesy freckles on her nose and a little here and there in her face. I'm sure she doesn't mind that much.

I should get in the shower, since we're supposed to be at a friend's house in two hours, but I can't be bothered moving just yet.

5'5", Pea.

Old 04-30-2004, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Aw, Pea you'd look cute in a suit your all petite and ****! lmfao. Even though I love that purple one JM is wearing, I totally could not wear it because I have calves that look like they belong to a chick whos like 300 kilos! It's ridiculous!