Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2004, 02:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Marshall: "I've lost my keys. Where are they?"
i think thats one of his best lines ever! hehe

i'm really bored

BTW sam in the ring adam brody is at the funeral for a few seconds. He's weraing a suit and he looks hot, as always *swoon*

YAY i've done more than 10 posts! this is a very special moment for me. Ok...it's past.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

I was just joshin' with ya, Sam. But apparently joking about your working out is a big nono.

Jen, it gets better. It might take a few episodes, but it'll get there. I thought the episode you're talking about was good. Ricky Gervais is brilliant. And I thought the Syd/Vaughn parts of that episode were some of the less annoying this season. With the hug at the end? Aww. And she almost killing him for yacking too openly about her two missing years. Yeah, that was good. But yes, it will get better. I promise. Even Bijal and Katie think so. But that's fine, you can join them and hate SV. I'm very strong, so I can definitely handle being the only one liking them. I can also handle all the **** y'all keep throwing in SV's general direction. Oh and of course Sam still likes them, but she's so easy anyway, cause she only watches shows for the couples anyway. Awww, my little pittle Samii Poo. *pinches Sam's cheeks*

I doubt it helps that Channel 7 gets their act together. The thing is that there has to go a certain amount of time before they're even allowed to sell the episodes overseas. Like with movies. Some can be sold quickly, others not. And then it all depends on how much money the channel in said country is willing to spend. So ch 7 isn't the only ones calling the shots.

Hee, that Marshall quote is one of the best ever, indeed. Hee!
Old 05-23-2004, 02:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I adore SV! i don't hate them at all. It's just getting a bit annoying all talk and no action.

Do u guys think its really sad that syd-a-lish has no friends this season? She needs some friends JJ. Give her some friends next season! And what happened to the whole weiss/syd friendship? that was cool and now nothing *sigh* poor lonely syd, i'll be your friend.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
I was just joshin' with ya, Sam. But apparently joking about your working out is a big nono.

Oh and of course Sam still likes them, but she's so easy anyway, cause she only watches shows for the couples anyway. Awww, my little pittle Samii Poo. *pinches Sam's cheeks*
Lmfao! Well to quote you yesterday.... "****er, meanie, I'm not talking to you anymore"! Bwah! Easily your most adorable childish moment ever BTW! *giggles furiously*

Oh and 2 things, lmfao...

1 : Read between the 'lmfao's' dorkusmcforkus... I was joshing with ya!

2. And oh please, I don't only like my shows for couples, heloooooo 'The O.C'... that show has couples, agreed, but I love it more for the seth, the seth and oh wait the seth, oh and the seth ryan, and the seth,ryan, KANDY, and oh okay, lets just say Seth is the dominant figure. Oh and with BTVS, although I adore me my B/A... thats just the icing (well in its hayday) I *love* the show for the show (again, in its hayday). See, I'm well rounded! :tongue:
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

I'll be her friend anyday as well.

Yeah, we've talked about that a lot actually. I think one of the reasons why she lets Vaughn reduce her to a big ball of blubbering mush is that she has no one this season. She's lonely. That's her biggest problem. She knows no one outside CIA. She definitely needs a friend. A new Francie. I miss Francie.

Well, you were being mean. And read between the lmfao's? Are you serious? You post lmfao's between every other word. There's no other choice than to read between them. And I've also realised that they don't mean **** when it comes to you. You were absolutely not joshin'.

Then it's new with The OC. Cause usually you get more invested in the couples than the show. Besides, give it time and you'll get there with The OC as well.

Btw, the tongue smilie is no longer :tongue: It's : P without the space.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jenindi
that was cool and now nothing *sigh* poor lonely syd, i'll be your friend.
Oh dude, lmfao I never relised how dorky you were. Teehee!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
Oh dude, lmfao I never relised how dorky you were. Teehee!
yes well, what can i say.

So today while i was eating i had on season one of alias (yes, it has been an alias filled weekend) and my mum started watching them with me. Anyway, so we watched like 5 eps but then my mum had to go to Bunnings and she was all "Wait! i can't go i'll miss alias!!!!!! i wanna know what happens!!!" hahah it was so funny. Yeah my mum is as obsessed with it as i am! She was the one who pointed sydney's friend situation. hehehe
Old 05-23-2004, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Aw cute Jen. My mum is a fan too, lol although she a fan of almost everything I watch. I am very influential. Oh except she never got into DC... can't say I blame her!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii

Well, you were being mean. And read between the lmfao's? Are you serious? You post lmfao's between every other word. There's no other choice than to read between them. And I've also realised that they don't mean **** when it comes to you. You were absolutely not joshin'.
Oh I wasn't being mean, I was just making fun of you... lmfao big difference.

And yes, I know I post them frequently, what can I say I'm addicted, but thats totally your cue that I'm joking around... when they are vacant from a post, usually means I'm not. It's all thought out! And I was joshiin' dork... seriously!!!!! lmfao < kidding! Just incase my LMFAO didn't give that away!

Anyway I'm off, I have a date with Simon Cowell in about 4 minutes. Hee! I lurve him! Can't wait to see Guy and say bye to Jasmine!
Old 05-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'm nervous. We're supposed to get horrible storms out here tonight and with my luck the power will go out...I want to see "Alias"! I would be subjected to watching it on this teeny-tiny tv screen, which would allow me to still see it, but still.

I'm freaking.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well, you only lmfao'ed once, so by your standards, that means no joking.

Moving on!

Aw, Katie. I hope the storm doesn't **** things up for you. *fingers crossed* I'm so torn. I can't decide if I should wait til the torrent is up, put the ep for dl and then watch it early tomorrow morning before I go to school or if I should just go to bed now, start the dl tomorrow morning and watch when I come home from school and hope I manage to watch it before my friend gets here. I'm so tired that I most likely won't wait up for it. Now there's a long sentence for ya, heh.

So rumor has it Vartan was in Vancouver this weekend. One of our satellite people up there has goss that they were on the beach the other day, playing with frisbee and then laid down on their blanket and made out for almost an hour. Now who really knows what's true and not these days, but aw, I so hope that's true, cause that's just the sweetest ever. :giggle: Apparently stars relax more when they're up there cause there aren't that much stalkerazzi and **** like that.

Don't y'all just love these random tidbits I come with sometimes?
Old 05-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

So my mom got my brother a cake for graduation. It's got his face on it. I can't wait to eat his face. Yes, I'm five. So what?

I keep forgetting Alias is on tonight. I hope I don't forget to set the VCR, but if I do, I'll watch it when I get back to Boston. After three weeks, it's not like I'm in any hurry.

Making out? Ewwwwww! Again, I'm five.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Hee, his face. That's so cool. Hee. :giggle:

I know with the wait. I mean, normally I would be all eager and sit up all night and wait. Or at least want to. But now it's been so long that I'm thinking what's one more night. I'm so used to no new Alias. Which is good, cause it's gonna be a long wait after this. And when I've rewatched all three seasons 200 times I'm sure I'll be ready for January. Still superexcited about the finale, though. I've been a little careful with the media this past week, cause they're so sloppy these days with the sudden spoilers that suddenly turns up. I'm happy to say that I've managed without finding out anything. All I saw was that Robert Bianco said Alias tied up loose ends and did it in style. Now that sounds promising.

That's what the poster said. I couldn't be bothered finding a more delicate way to describe it.

Have fun at graduation.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:51 PM
Passionate Fan

I QUIT

I'm done with Alias.

I quit.

David Anders looked quite nice tonight (especially all beaten up), but even he won't lure me back to this.

See ya, JJ.
Old 05-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Awww. Okay. That bad, huh?

Now is a good time then, with the long wait and all.

My dl is going with super speed, so I manage to catch it before I go to school.

Last edited by Eliii; 05-23-2004 at 11:28 PM
Old 05-23-2004, 11:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes, that bad.

I have such a long list of complaints that I can't even begin to start right now 'cause I need at least 3 days to compile them.

But for now, I just want to send my heartiest ***** off to JJ.