Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2004, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

The Bijal & Eli Thread: Blather, if you will Part II

Yes, this was the best I could come up with.

I went to a Halloween party at the uni this weekend. Turns out it is the biggest Halloween party in Utah and everyone from all other unis came all the way here. I was amazed at the costumes. Who knew that Mormons were ****Cops, ****Firewomen, ****etc in the inside. And no, I didn't wear a costume.

The OC is coming this week! Yay! I can't wait for S2!

Last edited by yoshhh; 11-01-2004 at 01:48 PM
Old 11-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting up the new thread.

And that is a lot of **** centered costumes at this party. And why didn't you dress up?
Old 11-01-2004, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

I didn't have one and I didn't want to go out and buy/rent one. I need to save up for the Arrested Development DVDs. *sniff* Sometimes I think that TV is too high of a priority in my life

The party was pretty wild. Many guys dressed up as Chippendale dancers and then there was a group of guys who wore gymnast clothes. Red tight ones. The one in the fireman outfit wore nothing under her jacket. It was freezing outside and raining! The party wasn't just at one place. It was mainly at the student center, but they had a club at the gym so we had to go back and forth a lot. They set up three clubs overall. I hear that Mardi Gras is just as crazy. Can't wait

BTW, Eli have you dled Desperate Housewives yet? It is so good and getting better!
Old 11-01-2004, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

What happened in last night's episode? I missed it due to the Bears game..it wasn't on until later that night.
Old 11-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Creative title, Pea. But thanks for starting the thread.

Of course one of you guys can start the thread if Bijal or myself aren't here to do it. Or can't be bothered or whatever our reason for not starting a new thread may be.

Yeah, who knew with the **** costumes in Utah? I didn't even know they were allowed to party in the first place. Maybe since they never get to party, when they're first allowed, they go all the way. Hee.

No, I haven't downloaded anything yet, Pea. Maybe I'll get started soon, but I'm not in a rush at the moment for some reason.

Last edited by Eliii; 11-01-2004 at 09:39 PM
Old 11-01-2004, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Coming up with titles is a pain. This was hard enough You should write a whole bunch on word to use.
January isn't that far away. Two months!

Katie, last night's eppy was excellent. Bree cooked a big ass meal for Zack and he opened up a bit to her. He said that his mum killed herself because of sth he did. Oh yeah, he beat his dad up too. It's insane. Mike kissed Susan, but it might not be because he likes her. *sniff* Lynette got the twins into a private school. Hee. Carlos cried because he thought Gabrielle was cheating on him and him mum slapped him silly. LMFAO.
Old 11-01-2004, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

Back from Philly.

Had a lovely time with the girls - lots of wining and dining and gabbing and tv-on-dvd watching. This time, it was The O.C., as given to me by M for my birthday. *hugs M and The O.C. We watched almost all of the eps (skipped most of the Oliver-centric ones) and I am now officially prepared for Thursday's premiere. Even got E to sit down and watch *and* pay attention and she now admits to liking the show (and Summer! And Peter Gallagher! Yay!) and loathing Marissa/Mischa as much as any sane person (as well as 99.9% of her fashion choices). And the theme song grew on her, as it grew on all of us. She has promised to watch the premiere on Thursday. All in all, a v. successful intervention/conversion conducted by myself and M (as is usually the case).

Only watched the first two eps of Firefly, but I elicited promises to download. We'll see.

Other than that, there was cake, ice cream, martinis, fabulous dinners, quality time with kitty, a gorgeous blanket E crocheted for me (and it's huge!), chocolate and several used books. What more could I really ask for?
Old 11-02-2004, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
Coming up with titles is a pain. This was hard enough You should write a whole bunch on word to use.
January isn't that far away. Two months!

Katie, last night's eppy was excellent. Bree cooked a big ass meal for Zack and he opened up a bit to her. He said that his mum killed herself because of sth he did. Oh yeah, he beat his dad up too. It's insane. Mike kissed Susan, but it might not be because he likes her. *sniff* Lynette got the twins into a private school. Hee. Carlos cried because he thought Gabrielle was cheating on him and him mum slapped him silly. LMFAO.
He cried? Bwah. That's hysterical.

Zack beat his dad up? Oh man. Things are starting to get weird.

And I'm confused about the Mike thing? Why would he kiss her if he didn't like her?
Old 11-02-2004, 03:26 AM
Master Fan

I think he kissed her to distract her. He broke into a neighbor's house and accidentally left a screwdriver there and Susan gave it to the cops to dust for prints. I think he does have feelings for her, but I'm not sure.

Bijal, welcome back. I posted at your LJ so you can read more there. I'm so glad that you had an OC marathon. That California song is on repeat in my head. I can't wait for Thursday!
Old 11-02-2004, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Yay, new thread!

And yay, glad to see that you guys have been bitten by 'The O.C returns' bug. Whoo!

God so close, hee, I keep re-watching those OC specials that you sent to me Pea. Heh. I think my favourite part (aside from Adam's lobster improvisation and Marissa's godzilla like scream) is the bit where they are interviewing Mischa and she is all bragging so proudly about the fact that she never had any acting lessons (heh. like no ****, sherlock ) and that she taught herself. Muah. If thats not Mischa-hating fodder, I don't know what is.

Pea - I just re-watched that episode of Buffy with Amber Tamblyn on it. Can say one thing for the girl, she's versatile. Lmfao. I didn't see one ounce of Joan in that character. She looked so different though I thought, and I was right, in this episode she's tall and skinny for some reason. Heh. But in JoA her body shape is completely different. And dude, she looked so much older I thought. But aw, AT rocks it was weird seeing her on BTVS though. Oh btw, get on MSN already, you *have* to download this SMG interview that I found, it's really long (like an hour... heh, it killed my frellin' computer) but I'm confident you'll love it.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
I think he kissed her to distract her. He broke into a neighbor's house and accidentally left a screwdriver there and Susan gave it to the cops to dust for prints. I think he does have feelings for her, but I'm not sure.
]

Oh alright. Thanks!

So guys, if you haven't had the chance, you should um, ahem, go vote for Brad by clicking the link in my sig. Preeettty please.

*gets on knees and begs*
Old 11-02-2004, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

AT was pretty skinny when she was young and on soap. As she grew up, she became more voluptuous (sp?). Hee. She is capable of playing such different roles, which is why I love her so much. We'll see how she does in her upcoming Pants movie. That character is different from Joan.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Yeah thats the main thing that I noticed. Is that she was super skinny on this episode. Totally thin legs, flat as a pancake stomach. Lmfao. But I think I like curvy Amber better. I don't know why, I just think she looks better.

Voted Katie.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

She isn't movie star gorgeous and I like that she looks real.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*
loathing Marissa/Mischa as much as any sane person (as well as 99.9% of her fashion choices).
That is great... Isn't Marissa the worst!! The girl needs to eat and needs to get out of those horrid gold flat shoes.

Sam Did Mischa really seem proud of the fact she had no acting?? I'm shocked that people think she is good or pretty.. hmm I just don't get that.

I didn't get to see Desp. Housewives either So I'm just waiting for Sat and the repeat!!

Bijal I'm glad you had fun.

Pea that sounds like it was a fun party and you didn't even have to go anywhere Almost nude men are always a good thing.

Katie I was so happy that Chicago won. I was the only one to choose them on the Sports board pick of the week. hehe

Eli how was your weekend chica?

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter