Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2004, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
Maybe Matthew can hook Michael up with Lauren. Hee.
Well, look at you connecting the friendships in Hollywood dots. *claps*

Dude, Sam, I can't stand when those people come to the door. Seriously, whose idea was it to go from door to door and make people become Jehovah people, or whatever they're called? You did well, though. Aww. And yes, they are brainwashed. Poor people.

You know what you're supposed to do? Well, there are a few ways that has proven to be extremely efficient. Cause telling them you're not interested and a non-believer doesn't work, babe. That just spurs them on. That gives them a chance to work on you, and that's what they live for apparently.

No, this is what you'll do the next time. Tell them you have been a Jehovah person before, but that you are now an outcast or whatever it's called. Basically that you used to be, but now you're not anymore, cause you were pushed out (you know how they are with things like that). That makes them run, cause they're not allowed to talk to outcasts. If you want to make an extra fun twist, you tell them you're an outcast and then act incredibly happy that they're coming to your door and try to invite them in and whatnot. Of course that one's a bit risky, in case they don't care about the "not talking to outcasts" rule.

What you can also do is say something in the lines of "Oh, this is interesting. Hang on, I'm gonna go get my wife/girlfriend/[anything that makes it look like you're gay]." Also a big no no for them and makes them run.

That way you get to have a little fun when they come to your door. Of course, I doubt I would have the guts to be that cool if they ever come to my door, but still.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

LMFAO. Dude, can you imagine if you invited them in AND they accepted? You'd be ****ed.

Hehe. I will keep those ideas in mind for next time though. I was ranting about this at work today and my boss told me to ask them if they'd like to donate blood. Because apparently they are against giving away blood. Yep, thats the type of group I want to be a part of.

Hehe. When it happens to my dad, he just laughs in their face and closes the door. Bwah.

And one of my friends (who is a complete Aethist) just starts in on the 'evolving from apes' theory. Lmfao. And turns it back on them all "have you considered the possibility that its a bunch of crap". Hehe.

Squeeee! Bijal, Pea OMG. Your packages *both* arrived together today. *sighs* Lmfao. It was great, I walked in the door and ta-da. Television-y goodness. *dies*

And so freaking much of it. Lmfao. It's official, I'm not leaving my room till 2005. Squee.

And dude Pea, omg... you never told me that you were putting that OC special in there, and Britney stuff. Oh and I thought you weren't putting any OTH in. Squeee! What a FUN, FUN surprise.

Lmfao. I have a 15 page assignment to complete by tomorrow plus an oral presentation to acompany it... I don't think I've ever hated sitting infront of a computer screen then I do right now. *bawl* I want to watch it all. So much goodness.

Hee. So because there is so much, lmfao were talking; Joan of Arcadia, Farscape, Firefly, OTH, OC special, Arrested Development, Britney, Friends. Hehe.

I figured the best way for me to tackle this is to do one show at a time.

So I'm gonna get the OC special and the Britney stuff out of the way first.

Then I'll watch JoA. Then Firefly. Then Arrested Development. Then Farscape. Then OTH.

After a **** dance rehearsal, Jehova morons, this stupid assignment - this was the funnest thing to come home to.

Wheeeee!

Thanks so much you guys.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, the blood one is supposed to work as well. Hee at your dad.

The adapter problem was our adapters as well, Bijal. But the dell site had some page you could check if it was your adapter. Seems like mine isn't affected. Sharing is caring, right? Heh.

Moving on.

Alias Picture from season 4 . May seem a little spoiler'ish for the really sensitive ones, so I'm just linking. Jen looks really good.

More pictures.

Bear with me here, okay? I have papz pics. Finally, Ben and Jen pics. Omg, this is so fun.

Thanks someone at FT for posting the links. Let me know if it's not okay to have them here. Yeah, like said person will ever stumble across this thread, heh.

Basically just them in his car and one pic of them going into her house. It's not like this proves anything in either direction, but at least we got some pics now. Pics where we can see it's definitely them.

The rest can be seen (for those who are interested - like, for instance Pea, who has at least a small interest in the JG gossip) by just changing the number at the end of the URL. The number after the ben part. There are pics from 1 up to and including 11.

Last edited by Eliii; 10-12-2004 at 01:20 PM
Old 10-12-2004, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Dude. ll I can say is whoever got those pictures is probably livin' the large life. Can't wait to see those pictures all over those magazines.

And although I was sad by Jen and Varty breaking up. Watching "Jersey Girl" made me realize how cute Ben is when all scruffed up. So I find him and Jen a wee bit cuter now.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

OMG. It is finally official. We have pictures of them together! *runs to the JG board* Are they freaking out yet? Hee!

Sam, I am so happy that you got the CDs! I put in the OC stuff because I figured you'd want them. The Britney stuff are really old stuff though. These are CDs that I burnt when I was in Thailand and I copied them all onto my hard drive now so I don't need them anymore. Some of the OTH eppies my friends sent to me while I was in Thailand. Yes. I made them dl it and send them to me. I'm so torn between wanting you to watch JoA and AD. AD is a 30 min show and very funny so if you need to laugh, watch those.
And I'll give you all the DVD details on IM.

I have a headache right now. I slept for 12 hours. LMFAO. I set my alarm for 7am, but I slept through Ice Ice Baby (my alarm song!).
Old 10-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, if the mags want them, the photographer will probably get a good deal of money for them. I read some talk at FT how much popular papz pics could be worth. Let's just say I can almost understand why someone want that job. These are the first pics of them where we can definitely see it's them, but I'm thinking the picture of the first public smooch or something close will be worth way more.

Ben is adorable. I've always been a fan. Although, my interest in him sort of slowed down when he was with J-Lo. And also, he hasn't been taking too much care of himself after they broke up. Now he seems to get back into shape and looks again, and then he's incredibly sexy.

No, Pea. Cause people at the JG board aren't freaky. Me and another girl (who also post at FT) are pretty happy about them, though. And the pics doesn't make anything else than they're hanging out official. But still superyay for pictures. *Squeals*
Old 10-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

True, but with the rumors surrounding their relationship this is a big step towards going public. They have been pretty careful up until now.. maybe they decided what the hell
Old 10-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, they're still very careful. Dude, Ben even tried to shield his face with his caps. They don't exactly look happy about the pics. Even though it does look like Jen is smiling in some of the pics. That doesn't have to mean she's happy about the photographers, though. I'm guessing not. Could be she was smiling about something else or that she's not really smiling and that it just happens to look like that. Or that she's "God, this is unbelievable. Following us to the door" kind of smiling.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Poor BenGar. Just kidding. (about calling them 'BenGar')

That J-Lo thing made me despise him..mainly because he seemed to change his whole personality around. But now I adore him again.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

God, all the names both people and the press has come up with when it comes to these two. I'm stearing clear of all of them, heh.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

'BenGar' cracks me up every time I hear it.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like a cream for athlete foot or sth
Old 10-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Pea. Interesting comparison.

'BenThereDoneJen' is a favorite with Ted. I think that's how it goes.

Katie, It cracks me up that for the last two posts by the two of us, we've posted at the same time. You here, me at JG and then the other way around.

Man, you took the coolest Elektra avie. There are a few potential, but I'm not sure. Gonna wait and see if someone makes more. The quality on that preview isn't the best, though, so it's hard to make avies from. I don't like it when they're not clear.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii
Dude, Ben even tried to shield his face with his caps.
That is just etiquette

I'm off to work now. I can't post from work. Idk why. I think the cookies are disabled
Old 10-12-2004, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Heh.

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
I can't post from work.
Well, maybe that's a good thing.

I'm off as well. Going downtown to some sort of fashion awards or whatever they want to call it to sound cool. I think they're "awarding" the best store, fashion wise. Like what's the best fashion store in town. Apparently they're having one in each of the larger cities in Norway and then the winners go up against each other in a national contest. Anyway, a friend works in one of the nominated stores, so she got us free tickets. If nothing else, it's fun to hang out with friends.

Last edited by Eliii; 10-12-2004 at 10:08 PM