Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2003, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

O.M.G. Eli. You eat and breathe Alias, don't you? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] JJ? Josh? I was referring to Josh Jackson. Dork [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] Too cute.

Bad Santa is bad? Bad as in.. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] bad? Or.. just [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] bad?
Old 11-23-2003, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Oops...

I'm sorry, ma'am. I won't talk more spoilers. But hey, my name is in the title here as well, so you can't ban me for anything. In any event, I agree, no more spoiler talk. It's bad. I'm back to spoilerfree now as well.

But you know I needed to get that out! And you also know I let this TV show get to me. :sniffle: Sam? Where are you?

I'm way calm now, so no worries. My posts from earlier tonight sort of crack me up. :giggle:

Devil bad, Pea. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Well, how the **** was I supposed to know that? I was talking about JJ Abrams. What the heck did Josh do to sneak his way into that? I can't even remember us talking about him at all. You say, don't talk about Valium and JJ in the same sentence and then you say you love Josh. And you wonder why I'm confused? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Dude Pea, if it makes you feel any better I knew immediately who you were talking about. My love for Josh knows no bounds nor time barrier! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
BTW, are you watching 'Angel' atm Pea? I had completely forgot to keep up with that show, but then I read a signature and it sparked my curiosity, and whee I am all excited about the most recent ep. Whoooo Lindsey is back ya'll boo-yeh boo-yeh, now add in a bit of Lilah and Buffy and I am the happiest girl in happy-donia. And hee I loved the Spike/Angel fight, made my little beating shipper heart happy. What I really want is for Angel to hear about the near rape scenario though. I mean if it won't be discussed on 'BTVS' at least let it be discussed on Angel! But I loved how Spike was all talking about how he "put it to her" and Angel's reaction! ::smiles with glee::
And dude, if Spike shanshu's instead of Angel... oh man is there going to be some screaming from my little home in Secret Harbour. But anyway, very, very long time that I have been so excited by a season of Angel.

BEWARE BIJAL QUICK REPLY TO ELI
Dude, I so know that you read what I read now, lmfao because that was my reaction. But if it makes you feel any better I just read another article, and now everything is kinda making sense. But yeah, that one scene looks adorable, but still I was outraged at the thought of it. But get on MSN lmfao I need to talk about all my ALIAS lovin' with ya.
*End of QUICK reply*

El's have you seen the new ALIAS ep yet? I've read as much as I can about it at this stage. *sigh* I'm p*ssed about the lack of S/V goodness, last week has left me wanting MUCH MUCH MORE. But the Jack/Sloane/Vaughn goodness sounds fun. Hee! But I swear if Jen doesn't win the grammy this year I will be very PO'd. Her acting this season has been friken awesome!

Anyway, in other news I brought the "Britney: In the Zone" album today, because I am an album whore. Seriously, I have brought 20 albums this year. I am album crazy. Not sure if I like the album yet, too much of her breathing and trying to sound "sexy" - not enough actual singing. But I saw her Diane Sawyer (sp?) interview last night, I felt really bad for her. I mean she looked like she was on the verge of tears the whole interview, but when she broke down, awwww! ::sniffle:: It was a good interview though, didn't just portray her as the ditzy blonde, we got a little look into the 'person'. So yeah it peaked my curiosity so I purchased the album, but maybe it'll grow on me. But nah too much breathing for my liking.

Oh and yeah I agree all countries have their stereotypes, (althought to be honest I only really know of America's and Englands stereotype - oh except my mum told me all Norwegians are tall lmfao. When we all met up, I was telling her where you all are from and when I said you were from Norway she is all "Is she tall? I bet she's tall" lmfao) but I just hate the Aussie stereotype. Lmfao we sound so moronic "I saw this big crocodile and I jumped on him, crikey" - right cos' thats what sane people do lmfao?

When I was in England, I stayed with my cousins and they took me out clubbing, and we went to 'The Outback' an Aussie nightclub, lmfao and I walked in and it was covered in boomerangs, and kangaroo's and koala's and kookabarra's and crocodiles and gumnuts and Aboriginal folk art and they were all "feel at home?" and I'm like "uh...I think we used a different decorator". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

You are both obsessed with Josh. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I read an article that helped too. But yes, we'll take the rest on MSN. You're not there now. Get on! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I just saw the Alias episode. I'm so pissed. Cause there are no longer wild feeds. Buena Vista has encrypted them all, so we no longer get pre-releases. I was used to getting the episode at least 12 hours before it aired in USA. Now I don't anymore. :LPout:

But now I've seen it. Hee.

Just one quick comment. Now, why would Jen have a chance at winning the Grammy? Lmfao. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sure, she can sing, but that's hardly what she does on Alias. Aw, I know you meant the Emmy. And yes, she better get it this time. This season has been fantastic on her behalf. And tonight was no exception. Lots of pain and **** in this episode, and it was well acted.

No SV godness this week, no. Sorry about that. But you don't even think about it too much, cause the father/daugher hug (I was aawwww'ing like crazy and almost got tears in my eyes) at the end and the "sweetheart" from Jack makes you forget all about the Vaughn.

You bought the Britney album? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I know with the stereotypes. And heh at your mom for automatically thinking I was tall. Well, she was right. And it is true, I'm not particularly tall in Norway, but when I'm in other countries I am.

Lmfao at that Aussie club. However cliche and lame, that would've been so much fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So anyway, last night's episode kicked ass. The whole episode was about Sydney in prison and how her men was gonna get her out.

First, I need to ask the people in USA who watched it on TV. My file started with the Alias theme. Did it do that at your place as well? Or was there an opening scene? Normally Alias has 10 minutes long opening scenes.

So we start with a long ass scene where they get Syd into her cell. That scene lasted a while, actually. From the helicopter, into the camp thingy, off with the hood, some more walking, dragging and pushing her along and then into her cell. Sydney's in prison. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I hate Lindsey. I hate him with a passion. I hate him as much as I can hate a TV character. He's a complete, ****ing bastard and he obviously wants the whole Bristow family dead. I hate him for that. But I also hate him for being so...well, something. And he's ugly as well. He's flat out a meanie.

I like that Vaughn put Lauren in her place for doing what she did. She deserved to hear her mistake. Of course, she's now even more suspicious that he still loves Syd. Which he does, so why dwell on that any longer? So at first I'm like "Yeah! Take that, bitch!" But then as the episode evolves, she sees that she's been screwed by Lindsey. The cool thing is that when she realises that, she does something about it. She doesn't just follow Lindsey blindly and ignore the signs. It's obvious he's not playing by the rules and this time she finally realised that as well. So then she moves over and offers to help getting Sydney out of there. That's cool. Anyone who's on Syd's side gets bonus points in Eli's book. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Some of the very best stuff of the episode was the Vaughn/Jack stuff. And then Sloane as well in some of the scenes.

Hee at Vaughn pointing out that Jack is starting to like him again. Which he totally is, btw. But the reason Jack didn't like him before is cause he hurt (not intentionally, but nevertheless) his little SpyBarbie. And we've all seen, people who hurt her have recieved worse reactions from Jack in the past. Loved their scenes, and lots of great quotes from them as well.

Lots of fun scenes when Jack assembles his team. And of course he has hidden storagerooms with money, weapons and God knows what. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, Jack. You're my hero.

We get ShirtlessSloane again. Ew. He's so handsome in a tux or turtleneck, but without clothes? Not so much. I can't believe he took a bullet for Jack, though. What's up with this dude? He has an endgame. That I know for sure. But what? And he's all how Jack and Sydney is all he has.

Anyhoo, the whole rescue thing is a lot of fun. We get Jack back in the field and it's all a joy. It's been too long. And he's so ****ing sexy when he's in his combat clothes and kicks some ass. Rowwr!

The Sydney scenes were sometimes kinda horrible to watch. Just first, the dude that el.shocked her played Elektra's father in Daredevil. Heh.

Anyway, watching her get the electroshock treatment is so horrible. I can almost feel the pain myself. She's almost too good at making it look real. That goes for all the painful stuff she went through. And that wasn't little. They were so mean to her. She totally didn't get the nice treatment. Obviously she's dangerous, but dude. Lindsey? Get a ****ing grip.

Fun when she tried to escape. But Sydney? Sweetie. Did you really think you were gonna get out of there like that? And hee, this is when she got clothes-lined (is that what she called it?). Not that I have any idea what that is, but apparently it's when the thing they did to her when she came running happens. For trivia, after doing that 12 times or something, Jennifer Garner said she got a whiplash from that. I'm thinking a veeeery mild case if so, cause apparently it only lasted a day or so. Anyway, that was cool to watch. How she took the hit, threw herself to the floor and that I knew she got sort of injured from it.

Hm, what more? Oh! The cell mate. He did a good job at looking crazy and insane and having sat there for 20 years. I fell for it, actually, heh. But if Sydney was fooled, then I'm allowed. I'm sure it could be argued that she shouldn't have been fooled in the first place (she saw through it when Sloane did it to her in season 1), but with the condition she was in, she must've been easy to fool. Most of the time she was just laying there, shaking and getting those small aftershock thingys.

We already knew that empathy is her weakness, but it was fun to have them point it out as well. He almost seemed a little in awe at that. Like how is that possible? Physically she can take it all, but play with her emotions and you have her. Which is something she needs to work on. Dangerous with a weakness like that in this business. Cause that really is her weakness. They can torture her close to death and she doesn't say anything. Torture someone she knows and she cries and babbles. She doesn't even know this dude, but he did a good job at making her interested and feel something towards him. So yeah, the code was told. Of course she would give the wrong one, but that was the least I expected from her, lol.

The extraction itself wasn't really all that dramatic. They got her out of there easy as pie just when ElektraDad was about to perform the surgery on her. And Lauren shot the cell dude. Okay, that was kinda cool. I'm torn about her. Oh come on. She shot someone to save Sydney.

And then in the helicopter, with the DaddyHhug. Awwww. :sniffle: And SquirrelSloane smiling at them. What is up with this dude? And yeah, I suppose the Vaughn/Lauren hugging was cute as well. Sort of, at least.

Other stuff. Jack in blue shirt and glasses. So sexy. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Marshall, "Can I just say? Love". Aww and hee. We love you and your honesty, Marshall.

[ 11-24-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 11-24-2003, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>You are both obsessed with Josh. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Well I can't necessarily speak for Pea but you can bet your patootie I am!
Quote:
<STRONG>Just one quick comment. Now, why would Jen have a chance at winning the Grammy? Lmfao. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sure, she can sing, but that's hardly what she does on Alias.</STRONG>
Oh lord behold the *****ing stupid brain that is me! *does a victory dance* [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[QB
Quote:
And yeah, I suppose the Vaughn/Lauren hugging was cute as well. Sort of, at least. [/QB]

WOAH!!!!! *glares* Hand in you badge and registration number missy, you have been kicked off the team! *shakes head in dissapointment*

*walks off mumbling about how she thought Eli was a good one*

I guess you never know!

T-R-A-I-T-O-R!!!!!!!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Get. A. Grip. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm the leader of the team, so you don't have the authority to kick me off. So just stop being so dramatic.

You haven't watched the episode. When she sees them kicking and hitting Sydney and giving her electro shock with the little shocker thingy in the hallway. And then drag her with them. The look on Lauren's face. I can't find the best word for it, but she didn't enjoy it.

Now, I'm not a fan of her character, but she does have her moments.

We'll see what happens with her. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Poor wittle Eli - she got to you too? First Vaughn and now Eli!

*refuses to give Eli's badge and spot back*
Old 11-24-2003, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Whatever. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

She hasn't gotten to me. Do you seriously think I want the Vaughnster to be with her instead of Sydney? Sydney, my hero? With the small ( [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ) obsession I have with Sydney? The Lauren, who sounds like she has a big potato in her mouth when she talks? Actually, that bothers me more than the accent issues. It's like she can't open her mouth properly or something.

Anyway, why on earth would I let that character get to me? I'm just saying, she. Has. Her. Moments!

Now give me back my badge!

Whatever. It doesn't matter. The spot I haven't lost anyway. Then you'd have to physically remove me, and I don't really see that happening. :does a few swishy swashes with her new sai swords to demonstrate:

----

Edited: Bet you have no problems giving me back my position and badge now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 11-24-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 11-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Oh God, seriously, the two of you are insane. Both of you need to get grips on something stable and grounded. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Leaving tomorrow for an 18 hour drive. Wheeee! But until then, I have a paper to finish, a paper to edit, 100 pages of Employment Law to read, a journal entry to write and other stuff I can't remember right now. Argh. No time.

Also? Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean I won't know what's going on in here, so don't you two start talking about spoilers again, you hear? I see everything, no matter where I am. Just remember that. [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Have fun on the roadtrip. With all the music and everything. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Drive carefully and be safe. Have fun at Thanksgiving with the E's.

Yikes with all the stuff you have to do before you go. Good luck with that. And just think that it'll be over soon.

Like we would ever dream that you wouldn't have full control on what's going on here. You really are like Big Brother. So no, there won't be any spoiler talk. Sam and I took most of our spoiler talk on MSN, so we're good. And I'm back to spoiler free now.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>I see everything, no matter where I am. Just remember that. [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]</STRONG>
&lt;--- is fearing for her life!

&lt;--- decides to test that theory

"What am I doing now, helllllooooooooooooooooo, nice try Randy tell Tadem to hurry up" - Sidney
"You hang up you die just like your mother did, do you wanna die Sidney? Your mother sure didn't" - Stu/Billy
"***** you, you creighton" - Sidney

*coughs* Ahem! Sorry I got carried away! I lurrrrrve that movie! Best horror e.v.e.r!

Bye bye Bijal! *does queen wave*

Hee, Eli you can gladly have your badge back. You little trooper! Getting my ALIAS eps working! *does a happy dance of joy* Hee! I watched both last night, lmfao I was sooo tired in the morning, but it was worth it!

&lt;--- Britney album is growing on me! Makes me was shake my ass!

Oh and dude about MG no ****! Why can't she speak normally she talks over her mouth, its really distracting. I don't remember her being that weird on Home And Away! She was always my favourite character on that show, but then I wasn't as critical of peoples HORRENDOUS acting in those days (7/8 age bracket)
Old 11-25-2003, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Have fun Bijal *waves*

Oi. I am still obsessed with Josh. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Eli, if I remember correctly.. you had some disturbing posts too.. concerning Josh. Hehe.

Sam, the Britney CD is addictive.. isn't it? I listen to it all the time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But then again.. I love Britney. I watched her on Primetime and felt sorry for her too. However, I liked how Diane Sawyer asked her some tough questions. I loved when Britney said that she thought her voice was just okay. It was just too cute [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And omg.. when she cried. *sniff*

Totally have not been following Angel. Believe it or not.. I still haven't watched the Buffy series finale. LMFAO.

[ 11-25-2003: Message edited PeaCock ]
Old 11-25-2003, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

And we're off. Wheee! I got all my crap done, though it was mostly done half-assed. I don't care, though. Now I'm going to enjoy my four days (and try to get some studying in as well), enjoy my musical creations, and do some more Christmas shopping. When I get back, I can freak about the exam in 7 days and the paper that's due in 2 days. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PeaCock:
<STRONG> you had some disturbing posts too.. concerning Josh. Hehe. </STRONG>
Oh yeah dude, shall I bring up the 'jet-ski' comment! Bwah, not that I don't concur of course!

Quote:
<STRONG>Sam, the Britney CD is addictive.. isn't it? I listen to it all the time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But then again.. I love Britney. I watched her on Primetime and felt sorry for her too. However, I liked how Diane Sawyer asked her some tough questions. I loved when Britney said that she thought her voice was just okay. It was just too cute [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And omg.. when she cried. *sniff*
</STRONG>

I used to love Britney, but lmfao I tend to like voices that are vocally alot stronger now, and I think it's a big cop-out how she like never sings any of her songs live (bar the really slow ones). But yeah, I am really starting to love this album. I think my fvourite song on there atm is 'Everytime' - it's really sad, it's supposed to be about Justin isn't it, it's weird though its like a total reply to this one song Justin has on his album! But I also really like 'Showdown' atm, "I don't wanna be a tease, would you undo my zipper please" bwah, cool line and of course 'Me Against the Music".

Oh yeah and when she broke down in that interview that was sad, I only saw a bit of it though, cos there was an Aussie Idol special, and a 2 hour Michael Jackson special so I was flicking BIG time. But yeah Dianne was really grilling her about all her comments, and then when she went on to Justin and stuff she just lost it. It was really endearing actually, and the way she was all "omg Britneyyyy" like yelling at her self.

Quote:
<STRONG>Totally have not been following Angel. Believe it or not.. I still haven't watched the Buffy series finale. LMFAO.</STRONG>
Oh dude, your BAAAADDD! lmfao! But dude, the last Angel episode was awesome, heaps of Buffy references... bwah Cordy who?
Old 11-26-2003, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Is there anywhere online where I can download the Diane Sawyer interview? I really want to see it.