Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2003, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

*walks in*

*whines*

*throws books at wall*

This assignment is kicking my ASSSSS! Fanart is hard ya'll! Especially when you can't use internet pictures, and your rupposed to find these fabulous pictures in freaking magazines! It's like due next week and I haven't even got my pictures scanned... *whines more* I better go watch some ALIAS... it will make me feel better. Mmmmmmm Vauuugggghhhhnnnnnny goodness!

And Bijal your going on a road trip? Awwww, I wanna go. Can I? Can I? I need to get away, I'm all Perth'd out! *continues to whine simply b/c it becomes me* Although 18 hours of driving, I would become very carsick... unless I am the driver or good music is being played in loud decibles. Anyway where are you going on this road trip?

And I'm a bit confused about gay rights in America... its still like illegal in 20-odd states over there isn't it? I swear I am so dense, I didn't even know that until we studied gay rights in my Media and Com. class and we watched Michael Moore's Soddum Bus episode. Poor little sheltered ignorant Samii. What's even worse, I'm not even sure whats the case over here. I mean we have mardi-gras and all - but still I'm slightly confused by it all - Either way, I can't believe that anyone thinks they have the right to outlaw someone's sexuality. And it's even doubly irritating when they condemn them using the friggen' bible. I remember when I was watching the Michael Moore thing, and there were just so many people protesting with signs saying "god hates fags" and all I was thinking was that isn't it the legend that "god loves everyone" or whatever. I'm not exactly knowledgable on the 'God' thing, as I'm not religious, but that seems to be what I'm always hearing. I just don't get the big deal - there are so many more issues and evils in the world that people should waste their time on, rather then what sex people are attracted to. Ugh!

Anyway thats my big'ol uneducated rant for the day! Hee! Now I can go back to whining about my assignment!

Why, Oh Why didn't I learn how to make friggen fanart when I had the chance, and Pea was there teaching me?
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>Dude, its not her. Lmfao her friend gives the episodes to her, then she burns them for me. Get it? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Got it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

As for the files. Are they avi files? Could be some Xvid quality stuff then. You'll need a DivX player and then download another codec for the mpeg-4 files. I'll try to help later. Not now...

Cause dude! I'm done! I have Christmas vacation now! Omg, this feels so ****ing great! Lots of exclamation points here, but I don't care! Today went a little better than yesterday, but I'm not sure if it'll be enough to get accepted next year. We'll see. The results will be ready in January and til then I don't have to think about this at all. Huzzah! And tonight we're going out and getting piss drunk. That'll be entertaining. No one has partied in months and we have two days of 6-7 hours finals in us. One beer and I'm sure we'll all be giggling. Two beers and we'll all be piss drunk. Three beers and we'll all be puking. Yay for that.

AnyWAY...

Maybe you read the same as me and the same as maybe Bijal? Then again, I told you mine, so then it has to be something else. Maybe that's the one Bijal has seen as well. Really? It's that bad? That worries me. When you say it could even be the end of the show for you. Which, of course, I don't believe for ****. You still watch DC for God's sake. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Yes, Indri, like Bijal said. We don't care much about people falling asleep here. Most of the time we just talk to ourselves. At least I do. Which is weird, since I'm so entertaining and all.

But now you posted a long post. Whee, you're in the gang now. And your English has gotten so much better. I totally understood everything you talked about. Not that I get all this stuff, but I got what you said, at least. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And dude, you're pregnant? Wow, that's so cool. Congratulations, sweetie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Huzzah for WW DVD! Dude, I love DVDs. All the extra stuff that's always so much fun.

22 CDs? Are you kidding me? What the **** do you need 22 CDs for? You're so sick, you know that, right?

Sorry about the no whee for the gay stuff. I'm tired of American gay issues, so I just ignore it. Y'all are sick over there. Not all of you personally, but the system.

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG>As you can tell, I have a lot of aggression in me these days. Stress does that to me.</STRONG>
It does. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>*walks in*

*whines*

*throws books at wall*</STRONG>
You're always so dramatic. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good luck with the fanart, hee

Bijal's going on Thanksgiving with E, so they're driving to her place. I know I'm not Bijal, but I'm her publicist. I have no comments to whether you can go with them or not. I said no! Now get away from me.

Yeah, that's about it from me for now. Maybe I'll come in and say hi tonight. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Laters! :skips out all happy that she's done with the finals:
Old 11-20-2003, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Awww, yay for being done, Elibeans. I still have another month. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

So, last Friday, E was sooooo sick and we were soooo tired and it was soooo cold outside and we absolutely had to do our laundry (we'd been putting it off for ages) so we decided this one time, we'd call a laundry service (shut up! we're not that lazy, it was just this one time) and have them pick up our laundry and drop it off two days later. So we did and our laundry did not come on Monday. It did not come on Tuesday. And after many phone calls, three bags came back on Wednesday. Only two of them were mine and the other was a bunch of blankets and stuff. E's didn't come back at all. So she calls today and guess whaty? THEY *****ING LOST HER CLOTHES AND DID NOT TELL HER ABOUT IT TODAY UNTIL SHE CALLED THEM TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON. Can you believe that ****? She's out 3 weeks worth of clothes, some of them brand new. I'm so pissed on her behalf. They're supposedly refunding us the money we paid for the stuff they did wash and are refunding her for what she lost (who knows when the money will come through), so she will be able to buy new clothes, but it definitely won't be the same (because what can ever ever replace your softest and most comfortable pair of pajama pants that took 5 years to get that soft and comfortable?) and it probably won't be as much as her clothes are worth. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

People suck.

Re: ALIAS

Anyhow, I dunno if the spoiler I heard is the same one you guys heard, but there are several supposedly "big, bad" spoilers going around, so either way, no one's happy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Eh, we'll see how it goes. I'm not holding my breath for anything on this show, lol.

Sam and Eli - are you going to get the ALIAS score soundtrack? I'm intrigued, but I haven't decided yet. Lemme know if you get it and you can make a copy for me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Re: GG

Wheeee! for Lorelai and Digger! Even after she was being a brat at the restaurant, she totally redeemed herself. I really enjoyed this episode. Just enough Rory, Richard and Emily goodness, drama, sexual tension, and sexy banter. Wheee!

Re: Gay Rights (for Sam)

Sam, gay rights is a complicated issue in the states. Basically, it's a states' rights issue (the question of whether something is a states' rights issue or a federal/national rights issue is complicated so I won't even get into that), so each state has different laws on the matter re: marriage, adoption, benefits, etc. No state has legislated or judicially decided that gays can marry. Vermont has a law allowing "civil unions" which isn't marriage, but allows gays to collect important benefits, such as health insurance, inheritance claims, etc.

Sodomny laws used to be constitutional for states to enact, but as of June of this year, the Supreme Court held them unconstitutional (a great and long-awaited decision). So no state can criminalize sexual relations between persons of the same sex for any reason.

As for marriage, Massachusetts is the first state to ever decide that disallowing gay marriages is unconstitutional (according to the Massachusetts Constitution). Whether the Supreme Court will ever go so far as to say gay marriages are Constitutional (according to the U.S. Constitution) is up for debate and, in my opinion, unlikely in the near future (especially since it's a states' rights issue). Right now, all the conservatives in the US Congress are threatening to propose a Constitutional amendment (for the U.S. Constitution - which, by the way, will not pass, because they won't get enough votes for it to pass). All the conservatives in Massachusetts (suprisingly, there are a few) are threatening to propose state legislation outlawing gay marriages, but again, I think that will fail also.

Essentially, it's a big decision because it's a novel decision and furthest any court has ever gone in the gay rights arena.

Eli, I agree that the system is sick. You know how I feel about the whole situation, but this is good news, and might foster change in other states. Here's hoping...

Re: Everything else

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] OMG, Phil Spector was arrested for murder? Is it wrong that I'm laughing about this? Of all the news items to shock me today, this is the best.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] I am dying to see Elf. I want to completely laugh myself silly. I deserve it dammit. Also, I'm dying to see Mona Lisa Smile. Maggie Gyllenhaal, Julia Roberts, Julia Stiles and Kirsten Dunst at Wellesley in the 1950s? What more do I need? Plus, it doesn't hurt that they're playing Dreams by The Cranberries over all the trailers. That song makes me wanna see almost any movie.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Indri, congratulations on being pregnant! That's so exciting. When are you due? Is this your first baby? Is it a boy or a girl, or do you not know? Should I stop asking questions? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Have fun celebrating and eat lots and lots.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Actually, 22 CDs isn't as many as I thought I'd be making. It might be 24 now, though, as I've found a few more songs that deserve some attention. And we have 36 hour of driving to account for. There needs to be music playing at all times (assuming we're not listening to a book on tape/CD) and I am responsible for the music. I'm taking my job seriously. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And it's superfun and makes me happy to see how others react to the songs I've chosen, especially when no one's heard the song in ages.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] I'm done now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Although I feel I need to illustrate my post with pictures and drawings, I'll refrain for all of our benefit.

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 11-20-2003, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have much to think, I think my brain is starting to wither away though because I'm about to fall asleep.

BTW, with all these "big,bad" spoilers for Alias going around, keep in mind I heard ABC is making the writers do re-writes, I don't know for what episodes, but maybe something will change. Although now I'm dying to know what happens. And very scared. I'm imagining so many different scenarios.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Ooh I already talk about my pregnant on others board [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] well according what docter said my pregnant arround 24 week and I'm not sure what due cuz he never tell me and then last time I check and ask docter about my babe (girl or boy) but he just said "ooh your baby still on the top" so he not recognized what "thing" but I always dream I have a boys and all my friend said look like you have a boy [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

Ooh very interesting articles about marriage eventhoug they talk about gay marriage well in my country many gay/transecsual too and they never been marriage probably we dont have law about that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and not open about gay situation [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] well Bush very againts with that gay marriage he very good religious I think [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oooh missed my GG or Lauren [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Ok. Finally watched my first eppy of Alias. It was the one where Syd had on a purple wig and went to Paris. Heee. I loved how she took off her shirt. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] The whole Alliance thing was a little confusing, but I think I'm getting it.. little by little. Not feeling the big Alias love yet, but I'm gonna keep on watching.
Old 11-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Dude, you should start with the pilot. It's still the best Alias episode ever. But yay for the watching. I'm not up on my Sydney costumes and destinations, so I dunno which episode that is, but I'm sure Eli's done all her research and will be here in a flash to impress us all with her knowledge of Alias trivia and episodes (especially with minimal information and details) and tell us which episode it is you watched.

In other news? My West Wing DVDs arrived today, 10 days earlier than anticipated. Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle also arrived. Wheeee! I'm so exhausted, but I think I can stand to watch a little of my WW gang (back when they were GREAT) and some Angel action.

Right now: The Pilot. Next up: Celestial Navigation (also known as the episode with the Secret Plan to Fight Inflation and CJ's Bwiefing Gone Awry). Wheeee!

Indri, don't get me started on "President" Bush and his religion. I have issues with the man. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And whatever you have, boy or girl, be sure to tell us about him/her when you get the chance. Do you have any names in mind?

[ 11-21-2003: Message edited *bijal* ]
Old 11-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Purple wig, taking off her shirt (love how you posted a drool smilie there, btw, lol) and Paris. If I'm not mistaken, that has to be season 2, epsiode 12. The Getaway. Weird you didn't mention the S/V date as a thing about it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Or the cute sexual tension fight, for that matter. I haven't seen the episode myself, but obviously I really want to. You have to watch next week. That's Phase One. Excellent episode, hee.

Bijal's right, though, you have to start with the Pilot. That's when you fall in love. So do that. Rent the DVD.

Yeah, don't get me started on Bush either. Or religion for that matter. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh my God with E's clothes. Dude, that's so horrible! And I know, even though they give her the money to get new it's not the same. I feel so sad for her now. Poor E. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I want the Alias soundtrack, but I doubt I'll have it too soon. I'm sure they don't sell it here, so I'll have to get it online. We all know things like this take time with me. But maybe in January, when I'm settled in my new apartment and have an address that's not changing all the time, I'll get my ass moving and get the stuff I need. Of course I'll copy it for you if you haven't gotten it already by then.

I know with Lorelai and Digger! Dude, I totally dig their relationship. She wasn't exactly on her best behavior at the restaurant, no, and I kinda felt sorry for Jason. But the rest was fab, and I was so pissed when it was over. That's a first with GG this season. The rest of the episode was fun as well. Loved the family stuff. Loved it.

As for the gay stuff. Yeah, that is good news, and I didn't mean to say it wasn't when I wasn't yay'ing earlier. I suddenly felt a little bad for being so negative. It really is great. The sad thing is just that it has to be fought for like that. But it's moving forward, and that's always something.

Aw, you're so cute with the CDs. Yes, I know you're somewhat obsessed with that these days.

Quote:
Originally posted by *bijal*:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] I'm done now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Although I feel I need to illustrate my post with pictures and drawings, I'll refrain for all of our benefit.
</STRONG>
Now, that would've been fun. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Rewrites are happening too, Katie? Huh. But the spoiler I've read is from an episode that will air fairly soon, so it's already shot. But interesting if they've made them rewrite stuff.

Aw, that's so sweet, Indri. Dude, you dream you're having a boy? Maybe you are then. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] In any event I bet it's very exciting and everything. Good luck with it all. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-21-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 11-21-2003, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Yup. S/V went on a date that went bang-bang-dead-agents-on-the-floor pretty fast. I loved the airport scene and the other scene where Marshall (sp?) gave Syd flowers and Dixon a cologne. Heee. Then he asked Sloane about the tie he gave him. Felt a bit weird seeing Felicity dude on Alias. I knew he was on the show, but seeing him on it just brought back all sorts of flashbacks. Another thing I didn't know: Jen Garner has such a girly voice! Very surprised.
They don't have Alias DVDs for rent here. I'm looking to buy them now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Eli, remember the video clip that we dled at the kick-ass Alias site? Dude. LMAO. As I was watching the eppy, I kept thinking about it.

Losing clothes is SO not fun. What about the clothes you bought on sale? You can't replace those! Just won't feel the same. Y'know, the I-got-these-on-a-bargain feeling. Grrr at the laundry people. Shouldn't they be able to do their job properly? And grr again for the not calling part. Totally irresponsible.

Yay for the WW! I still go back and watch those CDs you sent me. When I watch S1.. still giddy. Heeee. Back when Josh was so lovable *sighs* I have no idea if he still is btw because I haven't been watching this season.

And oooh about The O.C. Dude. Seth is soooo cute. I haven't watched the new eppies yet because they don't air it here, but I've read some of the recaps. Seth looking adorable in a sweater.. doing things.. *sighs* He truly is cute. Can't believe that GG had him and didn't give him more airtime. Again, I have no idea if they did or didn't because I didn't watch the episodes when he was on. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just being silly.
And Eli.. Yes for the GG family goodness. The Gilmores are the best part of the show. I love Emily/Lorelai scenes. I miss those. I went back and watched the eppy where Lorelai graduated and was so awww and LMAO. *sniff*

[ 11-21-2003: Message edited PeaCock ]
Old 11-22-2003, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Dude Eli I am impressed. You could tell from that minimilist information which episode it was from? Cos dude, the missions kind of blur for me, lmfao it seems she's always in Paris or Berlin. I remember the episode with the "Snowman" and they came to Australia, and they played that awful diggereedoo (sp??) music. I was like 'oh please, whats next you gonna have Steve Irwin wrestling an aligator in the background?' - I hate Aussie stereotypes. Hmph!

Oh dude, I was wondering where I had seen that 'Seth' guy from. All your talk about the show made me go and see what it was about, and I was looking at photo's of Seth and Summer and I was like 'ooh cutie patootie - hang on where do I know him from' but he was Lane's sorta b/f correct? Whoo, I have knowledge!

And dude, Pea no wonder you aint feelin the full ALIAS love, this show is confusing, you can't start like a season and a bit later. [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] you gotta watch from the beginning to grasp what the heck it is there talking about.

Oh and about the spoiler your talking about Eli, is that the one you told me about? If so, pfft... just wait. Just wait, whats to come is like 100000000000000000000000000000000 times worse than that. I sincerely hope it gets re-written or this could destroy my ALIAS love.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

There are lots of Felicity stuff on Alias, Pea. Or at least a few of them. The creator is the same as the Felicity creator. He's mentioned that he wants to find a role for the girl that played Felicity, but lets hope that doesn't happen.

Then again, Jennifer Garner has now invited both Martah Stewart and Regis (what's his last name?) to the show, so maybe Keri (is it something Keri?) would be better. An Alias with the two of them could be interesting, lmao.

Just saw Jennifer and Martha making turkey. That was adorable. :giggle:

Anyway, that's so cool that you're thinking of buying the DVD without even being obsessed with the show. Good girl.

And of course I remember the clip. I still can't get over that they had a man playing Sydney. And dude, you're not supposed to think about that clip when you watch the show. Btw, the clip is from the first and/or the second episode, so I'm sure you'll laugh even more when you actually watch those episodes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Season 1 WW was so great. I haven't even watched much of the other seasons, but I remember the first season being great. Speaking of presidents. 40 years since JFK got shot today. That's very wow. A friend of mine was in the city for a job so I stayed with her at the hotel last night. So this morning I watched an hour long interview with Governor Conelly's (sp?) wife at Larry King. Yeah, nothing else was on, and it was interesting enough.

The episode when Lorelai graduates is so sweet. Love the little teary looks that's going on there.

Quote:
<STRONG>You could tell from that minimilist information which episode it was from?</STRONG>
Yes, I can, ma'am. :with southern accent:

I can't believe you, as an Aussie ask for spellcheck on the didgeridoo. In any event, it's not just in Aussieland they go crazy with the stereotypes. I've noticed that they often do the whole stereotype crap whenever they come to a new country and city.

Okay, now I'm seriously worried about that spoiler. Not to mention so curious that I'm about to snap. Is it really that bad? Dude, you have to tell me now. I can't wait. I can't wait! No wait, I have to. No, I can't! Man! Who in the world invented the spoilers? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Ohh, so I read a new article with Lauren Graham. In some Canadian magazine or something. And apparently she now has the same trainer as Jennifer Garner. I can't even control myself. That's too hysterical. Not because it is, per se. To me, this is great news and I think it's awesome. I want her as my trainer, for ****'s sake. But Bijal, know what I mean? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 11-23-2003: Message edited Eliii ]
Old 11-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

WHAT?!?!

I swear to God. They have GOT to be kidding me! If this isn't a joke, I will be so freakin' pissed I don't know what to do with myself. What the HELL is wrong with JJ? Is he so twisted and far out there he can't even see the tip of his nose or whatever else is wrong here? TELL ME!!!

I seriously need a Valium now.

I just read spoilers. Yes, are you kidding me. Like I was gonna be able to stay away now. And I'm pretty sure I've managed to come across THE spoiler. And I just have to say, this has GOT to be a joke.

I was gonna stay spoiler free this season, but now I have to dig up everythig I can find to get a little help understanding this. Because I don't understand anything! I'm so confused I could die. It can't be the way it looks. It never is with JJ. I'm sure he's just twisting with our brains. Yup, that has to be it. I'm sure there's an explanation in time. There has to be!

I bet this is the joke, not the other stuff. IT BETTER BE! I like the situation now. What? I do. It's a little weird and twisted, but I'm used to it.

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Why did I read it? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Oh well, just as well now than later. Cause just to make things worse. I will no longer get the episodes Sunday morning. So that means I have to wait til late Sunday night after airing or Monday and that's not fun either.

I'm gonna go sit in a corner and eat my hair now. This show will be the DEATH of me!

:calms down a tad: But in one of the scenes I read. Aw! That'll be nice to watch. Hee.

This is what Garner told us about. Mid season huge ass turn around.

I just don't see how anything is gonna make sense now. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

I need to stop obsessing with this. I need to find every spoiler I can get my hands on. I've lost. I'm giving up. They've got me.

OH NO!

I just read more and seriously? The more I read, the more twisted things become. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] And this was actually one of the things I was fearing, but didn't want to believe. I was like "no, they can't do that."

I'm not even allowed to talk so much about spoilers. First, cause it's not allowed. Second, cause Bijal gets pissed and third, cause now everyone will be so curious that I might be to blame for people seeking these spoilers out. I'm tellin' ya, don't blame me. But I can blame Sam. This is all your fault, SamPOO! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

:still in corner: Everything will be explained in time. Everything will be explained in time.

Actually, some of the spoilers calm me down a little. We're in for a wild ride, that's for sure.

But we need to get started then. Let's bring on the new episode!

Old 11-23-2003, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>He's mentioned that he wants to find a role for the girl that played Felicity, but lets hope that doesn't happen.

</STRONG>
LMFAO. Keri isn't that bad.. I think.

I saw a clip from Lauren's new movie. I don't remember who else is in it. I don't remember much about it [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] It went by so fast. I saw it on ET.

Yo. Don't write JJ and valium in the same post. You nearly gave me a heart attack [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes. I still love Josh [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yup. On the History Channel here in Thailand, they aired a two hour (I think) biography on JFK.

Leave. Hair. Alone.

[ 11-23-2003: Message edited PeaCock ]
Old 11-23-2003, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure she isn't. But to me, she's just Dawson's Creek with hair issues. That was before Katie Holmes started to develop them as well.

Anyway, Lauren's new movie is called Bad Santa. And it's bad. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She plays a very dirty character, hee. Billy Bob Thornton has the lead role. Others, Bernie Mac and John Ritter. So I guess this turns out to be his last movie then. Now you know more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

JJ's name is Josh? I've never really known his name. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just call him JJ. He's taking the Valium? No, crack maybe, but not Valium. I love him too, btw. I love him for giving me Alias. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Oh, that's cool with the biography. I wrote a paper on him when I was in junior high, I think it was. Lmao, it was interesting. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hair is fine. I'm feeling a little better now that I've read the new TV Guide article. Of course, it's filled with spoilers, but since I already knew them it was fine. And Garner spilled some juicy gossip (she really needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut about this show), so that at least one of the spoilers seem to make a little more sense. And other stuff in the article made the spoilers seem more understandable. Now I'm not so sure it's all that bad afterall. Of course, it's crazy business we're getting into here, but it seems to be better than expected. Some of the stuff will be fun to watch, however insane it will be.

Now I need to go play with my season 1 DVD. That always makes me happy.

Old 11-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>Second, cause Bijal gets pissed </STRONG>
Damn straight. Everyone, stop talking about Alias spoilers, or so help me, I will go ape****! I don't want to hear anymore about how big this spoiler is, or how shocking that spoiler is or how JJ's completely gone and done it this time or how sick and twisted he is or how the season is going to do a complete 180. If you must, discuss in PMs, chat, email, whatever, but from now on, no more Alias spoiler talk on this thread. As of today and by virtue of the authority vested in me (derived from the title of this thread) , I am categorically banning any and all talk of Alias spoilers...unless it concerns Lena Olin's return to the show. Until then, shut up! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

And Eli? Get a grip, woman! You're completely losing it. Go outside, breathe some fresh air, smoke a cigarette, take a deep breath (well, maybe you should do that before the cig) and step away from the spoilers. Leave it be, and seriously, get some control, you freak. You've let yourself go completely and now look at you. You're a complete wreck. Have some dignity, yo. You're going to let a silly little television show beat you down and do this to you? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I need a sedative just from reading your post. Jeez.

I'm now going to go write a paper while I watch Dirty Dancing and Bridget Jones's Diary for inspiration. When I come back, there better be no more discussion of Alias spoilers.