Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2004, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

The Bijal & Eli Thread: *Insert Title*

I could go into a long intro post and post pictures like crazy, but I'll be nice and spare you all. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me and my dial-up thank you. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

And hee, new thread. The Bijal and Eli love knows no bounds. *giggle*

So are you guys stocking up on your hot-cross buns and chocolate? I surely hope so. I'm needing a chocolate fix.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Yay! New thread. And thank you for holding back on the pictures. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dial up, remember? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jen G
Old 04-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

So Vartan and Garner are still together? Aww, cute. They do make a lovely looking pair.

And [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] @ them trying to find someone to go with Ben Affleck, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *raises hand* I will gladly take on that duty.

And your a "dial-up'er" too eh? Sucks doesn't it? And its not our choice either, its just that living in the middle of no where, means that broadband doesn't extend that far. *stamps feet in irritation*. Sooooo friggen lame, what year is it again? Geez, anyone would think were still in the 18-friggen-00's.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 04-07-2004, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

She's also been matched with Tom Cruise. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, Sam, they're still together.

It's kinda funny, cause Vartan is doing a movie with J-Lo now. "Monster-in-Law". And Garner did with Affleck. Heh, what? It's kinda amusing in a way. Jane Fonda is in it too.

Anyway, I'm offline for the next days. Probably til Sunday. Quick Easter trip. See y'all when I get back. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliii:
<STRONG>She's also been matched with Tom Cruise.

</STRONG>

OMG. Don't even joke about that. [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Have a fun trip! We'll miss ya [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I went to watch Scooby Doo 2 today and it was a whole lot better than I expected. I went with really low expectations [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was awesome to see Seth Green and SMG on the screen together again. Gotta admit that got a little teary when they showed SMG kicking butt. Reminded me SO much of Buffy [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2004: Message edited PeaCock ]
Old 04-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Eli, where are you going? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I wanna go somewhere, too. ::imagines self anywhere::

E & I finished watching BtVS S5, so now she's d/l the S6 DVD rips so we can watch them before the DVDs are released. It felt right to immediately jump into S6 after watching S5, but ask me when we get to the middle of S6 and I'm groaning through entire episodes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So last night had a new episode of Judging Amy, so yay for that, even though it was kind of blah, and for Hot!David. I'm telling you, Eli, you'd better watch the Hot!David when his time comes.

Classes end next Wednesday and I'm totally going to fail my final. But you know what? I'm okay with that. I think. And once exams end, I have to cleancleanclean my apartment for Parental Invasion 2004. But we have three weeks of doing nothing and a road trip to Phildelphia to look forward to in between the cleaning, so it won't be that bad...right?

Peabrain, where the hell are you these days? I can never remember because I suck.

Can you all tell I'm bored at work? The rambling gives me away.

Today marks the 10th Anniversary of the Rwandan genocide. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I don't kow what's more tragic - the systematic murder of approximately 800,000 or that after all this time, I fear we've learned absolutely nothing.

Okay, I'm going now that I've sufficiently depressed everyone. My job here is done.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! New thread. Although we need some pretty pictures. This thread is not the same without some pretty pictures. Maybe I'll go look for some later.

I'm bored so it's someone's turn to entertain me as I sing Britney Spears...

"I'm addicted to you, don't you know that toxic, and I love what you, don't you know that your toxic...

*starts dancing*
Old 04-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Hee. I love that song. Our competition piece for my dancing class is a Britney medley of MATM, Boom Boom and Toxic. We started Toxic on tuesday, and god my back is killing me, its soooo friggen fast but such a great song to dance to.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Pea, hee, I haven't been to see SD2 yet, my sister is nagging me to go. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm definately going with very low expectation, but I want to see it just for Sarah, ooh and Seth. God I love Seth. Hee. But yeah, I'm definately in Buffy withdrawls, I was going okay for a while, but now I'm like watching it everyday. *sniffle*. There was an exclusive SMG interview yesterday on Oz tv, and she was talking about how much she misses it, and they were showing alot of B/A clips and it made me miss it even more.

*falls into a heap bawling*

*pulls self together*

Okay I'm fine.

Bye Eli! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Have fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Bijal, good luck with your finals. I don't know which is worse: Cleaning the apt or finals
I'm in Thailand right now. I will go back to the US in May. Dying to get back. I miss my cable modem and I neeeeeed to watch JoA.
Rwandan genocide anniversary. It is so sad that most countries failed to even mention the event.

Sam, go with low expectations. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Where is everyone? Do I need to start singing?

*taps foot*
Old 04-10-2004, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

Just watched Gothika and umm... I expected it to be spookier.

Right now I am obsessed with the Masters. Masters because I really want Tiger to win. Trying not to wish too hard because I always manage to jinx everything. *sniff*
Old 04-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you about "Gothika" - it was decent, but I was expecting so much more from it. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

New Alias tomorrow!!! It's on an hour later though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 06:46 PM
Supreme Fan

(Shhh. I'm jjjjust saying hi. )
Old 04-11-2004, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

Aww, Olgie, I haven't spoken to you in ages. How are ya? Hee, post more often. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]