Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Supreme Fan

i never pay attention to the dumb critics and when i do sit down to watch something the critcis like i dont like it have the time when i watch it........
Old 04-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp1217 (View Post)
I have no idea. Most of the reviews for this film weren't all that. I think Sarah is way too under-rated as an actress . She should of got more attention for her role in this movie because its absolutely the best work shes ever done.
I'm glad you loved it so much!

I can't wait to see it now!

The critics suck. SMG really is under rated. She has been my favorite actress for my entire life.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Banned

So I saw this on DVD last Friday, and it made me really happy. she was the main character, and it was a pretty good movie. Her best film since CI.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
So I saw this on DVD last Friday, and it made me really happy. she was the main character, and it was a pretty good movie. Her best film since CI.
I told you!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 05-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Banned

Kristine! How are you?

Yeah, you did tell me it was good. That;s why I had faith it was worth watching when I rented it. TAIB was such a relief to me. It was SO nice to see her in a good movie again. I mean, this movie wasn't FANTASTIC but it was good and the cast was excellent, and it was on the big screen so for SMG.

Truthfully, I have been getting so frustrated with her movie choices. ST and SB almost made me cry, they were such crap. When I put TAIB into my machine, I was like "if this isn't good, I don't know what I'm gonna do" because I was so tired of renting her stuff and having them be ****.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
Kristine! How are you?

Yeah, you did tell me it was good. That;s why I had faith it was worth watching when I rented it. TAIB was such a relief to me. It was SO nice to see her in a good movie again. I mean, this movie wasn't FANTASTIC but it was good and the cast was excellent, and it was on the big screen so for SMG.

Truthfully, I have been getting so frustrated with her movie choices. ST and SB almost made me cry, they were such crap. When I put TAIB into my machine, I was like "if this isn't good, I don't know what I'm gonna do" because I was so tired of renting her stuff and having them be ****.
Hey! I'm doing ok, I'm a little bummed out because I having a hard time finding a job.

I'm glad you like the movie. I don't know whats not to like about it. Its SMG's best role yet aside from CI. She was so gorgeous in the movie!

I have high hopes for her Veronika movie and I'm getting the book today and will read it to see if its any good or not. So far it looks like a serious role for her but directors can screw everything up! I haven't seen ST and SB yet and by your review I'm not going to waste my time watching those.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 05-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Banned

Suburban Girl was better then Southland Tales. It was sickening to watch her kiss Alec (don't eat a good 24 hours before watching that movie) and the plot was really, really weak. The whole time I watched it I was trying to find out why she made it. It was a boring movie, but something you sit through just to see the end.

Souhtland Tales is ****. I mean, that is one of the WORST movies EVER. I rec just seeing her parts on youtube, since she was cute and funny but that in NO WAY makes up for what a PIECE OF **** that movie was. Funnily enough, there was a 15 min converstaion about poo between two characters in that movie, that is when I had enough, and turned it off in dusgust. Horrible, horrible film. Even with all the bad reviews I read, I didn't think it would suck that bad.

TAIB was the light at the end of the tunnel, nice to see her do SOMETHING worth watching again.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Alec Baldwin/SMG??? ....no thanks.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp1217 (View Post)
Alec Baldwin/SMG??? ....no thanks.

You didn't know Alec was in Suburban Girl?

Yeah, and they kiss and flirt alot. He is so smary and disgusting. Plus he's so wrinkly and fat.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Do they frack in the movie?

k r i s tine | my art
Old 05-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Banned

Alec and SMG?

YES! There is even a love scene! *hurls up yogurt*

Welcome back Kristine
Old 05-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

How many times did she kiss him?

k r i s tine | my art
Old 05-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Banned

I didn't count. But ALOT.

The whole movie squicked me out. And Alec cheated on HER
Old 05-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Did they end up together in the end?

k r i s tine | my art
Old 05-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Banned

I'm gonna spoil the end....but NO.

She dumped him at the last minute, she realized she could do better and needed to be on her own.