Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes its getting mixed reviews, I mean isn't blackout but I still like it

Old 11-27-2013, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the more I'm on tumblr, the more I see some more positive reviews! which is great.
I know Britney fans are super judgmental

so, I'll just wait to have a hard copy and have heard it for about a week .. before I give any notes, concerns, questions, love .. etc.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg tumblr is full of negative things! I dont even listen to them!

I am trying to hear the album but when I load it up in itunes I can only sample work bitch and perfume!
Old 11-30-2013, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint chip (View Post)
Yeah, the more I'm on tumblr, the more I see some more positive reviews! which is great.
I know Britney fans are super judgmental

so, I'll just wait to have a hard copy and have heard it for about a week .. before I give any notes, concerns, questions, love .. etc.
Yes you can judge for yourself it still doesnt beat blackout or In The Zone I think some fans are disappointed for all the promotion around her team saying it was her Ray of light album, and being the most personal, but I think this is about as personal as britney wants to get, I dont think she is gonna sing about her breakdown and how manipulated she was by sam lufti during that time of her life.

I don't love it but I don't hate it either!

Old 11-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoofus (View Post)
Yes you can judge for yourself it still doesnt beat blackout or In The Zone I think some fans are disappointed for all the promotion around her team saying it was her Ray of light album, and being the most personal, but I think this is about as personal as britney wants to get, I dont think she is gonna sing about her breakdown and how manipulated she was by sam lufti during that time of her life.

I don't love it but I don't hate it either!
right, they really did promote it hard core #1 by saying: oh it's not dance, or edm, or electro -- it's so different .. it's different .. don't worry
nd I'm sorry, but it's not that different .. and it's very dancey and it is edm! - not every song is like "It Should Be Easy" but a lot of them are, they are electro dancey music type .. although it's a very different album than FF I will say.
and #2 they did say it was so personal and amazing and dark and deep. and it's not intensely personal: aka not every single song is so deeply about Brit and her issues with life, love, etc. There are songs in there that you can just tell aren't "personal" like body ache for example.

I've been streaming it all week .. and I don't hate it either. I think it's deff a different album than Femme Fatale and I do think it's personal .. it's just not UHMAZING or at least not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterCupcake (View Post)
omg tumblr is full of negative things! I dont even listen to them!

I am trying to hear the album but when I load it up in itunes I can only sample work bitch and perfume!
Jamie, it should work when you click the banner on itunes, and you should come to the page and right on the album icon of Britney Jean it should have a triangle and say Listen Now. and click on it, and it should start playing.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i got it thank you
Old 12-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everyone keeps saying it's an okay album and that makes me sad
Old 12-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars dance (View Post)
Everyone keeps saying it's an okay album and that makes me sad
yeah, I think they made such an ora and such an illusion and promotion around the album:
"oh you guys love blackout? okay then"

and then not deliver an album even close, so like , that's teasing the fans and we all know that the Britney stans love Blackout.
Plus, they .. deceived us
I'm not letting it go, cuz we were told no EDM and there are so many of those on there
Old 12-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

I haven't streamed yet, but what's the consensus? good okayish bad?
Old 12-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm gonna say one thing for now and that is 'It Should Be Easy' is the ONLY Britney song I have ever deleted off my iTunes in hopes that I never hear one second of it EVER again. That is the biggest mess of a song I have ever heard in my entire life. will.i.am should honestly be ASHAMED.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

will I am and Britney are just not working out
so like .. what is going on. I know yall friends but like ..

I just downloaded it tonight! I'm excited because I finally get to hear the bonus tracks, I'm glad it's finally out! And it has 4 and a half stars on iTunes!
the Britney Army is truly amazing! and it's currently #1 on iTunes
Old 12-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

will I am and Britney are just not working out
so like .. what is going on. I know yall friends but like ..

I just downloaded it tonight! I'm excited because I finally get to hear the bonus tracks, I'm glad it's finally out! And it has 4 and a half stars on iTunes!
the Britney Army is truly amazing! and it's currently #1 on iTunes
Old 12-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Apparently it's gonna debut between 2-4 which sucks but

I really like all the tracks except for the one with will.i.am... Obviously. That song is complete trash.

I think of favorites are Passenger & Don't Cry I'm really loving Perfume a lot too now because the lyrics are exactly what I went through earlier this year so I relate a lot to it. Tik Tik Boom and Body Ache are HOT. I'll def be jamming to them 'Til It's Gone is great as well. Looks like it's a fan favorite so far.

I have to listen to Hold on Tight and Now That I Found You a little more before I give opinions.

My least favorite would probably be Brightest Morning Star... Just cause, Idk, it's about her kids It's sweet and nice that she wrote something for them but it's not something I wanna listen to all the time.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like BMS Mandie It's like such an old school pop vibe to the track, the melody and the key and the beat .. I love it! oops/britney esque and I love it! I just do - Britney said on twitter that song is about God. so .. but when I listen to it I take it as a fun lovey way in the first stages of love song.

The bonus tracks are phenomenal seriously.

I will do a formal review, like I did with FF, because I get my thoughts out that way I love doing that. And .. honestly, Brit has never been about the #'s, and it does suck that it wont debut at #1, I would love that, but it's truly a great album and so I'm not mad at all
and I am liking all the tracks, Body Ache is a fan favorite, but I haven't GOTTEN into it
and although it's deff robo-Britney in It Should Be Easy, it's a fun song .. and I enjoy it. Don't absolutely hate it. WAY better than BFB though, cmon let's be honest.
and Chillin' With You --- it's like 3 songs into one and I don't get it
but I love the chorus: all gangster like "I'm chillin, I'm chillin, when I'm with you, I'm chillin' .. "
Old 12-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When I first listened to it I was really underwhelmed and felt like there weren't any stand-out songs on it, but the more I listen to it the more I like it and find some of the songs really catchy. It's not another Blackout, but I would put it on the level of Femme Fatale personally.