Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2006, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

What's your favourite Jen episode?

I kind of took this from the Adam Brody board, but I thought it might be a good discussion that we could have.

Personally for me, one of my favourite Jen episode was Eastern Standard Time. The performance Michelle give throughout that whole episode was phenomenal and basically, I could feel all the emotions Jen was going through when she confronted her father. Also, it was great that Jen and Joey were spending time together, after everything they had been through. It was great for the girls to be supporting each other.

I know there are a ton of episodes that Jen's performance stands out and it is impossible to name them all right now, but I know there are plenty

So, post your favorite Jen episodes, and tell us what exactly made those episodes your favourites. Was it something Jen did or said? Was it the Jen storyline? Was there some Jen/Pacey, Jen/Dawson, Jen/Joey, Jen/Jack, or anything else that you really liked?
Old 09-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Season 4 is probably my fav season of the character of Jen. However, I do like season 5 because of D/Jen, and season 3 because of P/Jen.

Though season 4 had some really great Jen filled episodes, here are my fav episodes from season 4:

1) You Had Me At Goodbye. This followed the ecstasy episode. I remember feeling so bad for Jen at the time. When Jack sees her at the lockers he looks so disgusted, and Jen just looks so, so sad. Michelle has such an expressive face, and her reactions/expressions are always great. She has this ability to look like the saddest person in the world. You can really feel her hurt and pain. She did a great job throughout the episode and I love the Jack/Jen make up scene at the end. "Are you the girl who used to tell me everything?" "Are you the boy who used to listen?"

2) Four Stories. Michelle had to carry her segment on her own, and she was great, she completely nailed it. By sheer force of personality she made it by far the most entertaining part of the episode. It was such classic Jen and showcased the character well imo. Jen trying to hide her discomfort and vulnerability behind the smart and sarcastic exterior was so her, but of course Tom Frost saw through it.

3) Admissions. More great acting from Michelle. She was just so great in all of those Frost scenes. Also there were some nice scenes between Jen and Drue, and excellent Jen/Jack interaction. The fish scene is classic. I also love Jen and Jack's conversation on the docks. Another episode where Michelle is both funny and touching.

4) Eastern Standard Time. This is quite possibly my all time fav episode of DC. I love it, well the Jen scenes anyway Michelle was really excellent; she totally owned this episode. I felt for Jen so much. This episode just shows again how much Dawson's Creek would have benefited from using MW more. The Jen/Joey friendship was quite nice too.

Honorable mention goes to "A Winter's Tale" because I loved all of the Jack & Jen stuff. Oh, and "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" because of some great Jen, Jack and Grams interaction.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Firstly, great scenes, Nova I love Season 4 as well. It was truly a great season for Jen and I really like the storylines she was involved in, except for the ecstasy, but I love how Jack and Jen made up in the end of the episode.

I think Season 3 was another great season for Jen. I thought she really matured since Season 2 and you could really see that.

One of my favourites was the Longest Day. I love how she was giving advice to both Pacey and Joey to tell Dawson about their relationship, but at the same time, she knew she was going to caught in all of this, but all their friendship (Joey, Pacey and Dawson) really meant a lot to Jen. Even though, Jen knew she would be blame from Dawson for not telling him, she knew that the loyality of their friendship meant a lot to her, thus Jen yelling at Henry and making him leave for saying something bad about her friends.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

I love the season 6 finale, Michelle's acting was amazing in that episode, you could really see and even feel Jen's emotions during that ep..
Old 09-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Michelle looked adorable in Season 3, loved her shoulder length curly hair

Yes, the finale was such a stand out episode(s) for both the character of Jen and the actress Michelle. She simply blew me away.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

I love the S6 finale and I think it was one of Michelle's best performance. The emotions she gave Jen was so real and I could feel her pain, especially when she was breaking down to Pacey. I was trying not to cry, when she said she wanted to be there for her daughter and the video was so sad. It was such a sad and emotional episode.
Old 10-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

ITA Ann!
Old 10-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Thanks, Nova
Old 10-03-2006, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_Believer (View Post)
Thanks, Nova
Old 10-04-2006, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Another episode that I love about Jen was The Pilot. I think that episode is great way to show Jen coming from New York to Capeside to live with Grams and I love her entrance. Everything about it. The song and Jen coming out of the taxi. A real symbol, especially in the series finale.
Old 10-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

what a great idea !!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i don't remember the name of my favor episod but...

the one when she comes back to grams and jack wait in the garden to come and live with them... you remember?

the last one, when she dies and talks to her daughter.

the one when andie's leaving... jen and jack are mad but i really love how they forgive each other...
Old 10-05-2006, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Those are all great, Jenny

I thought Jen was great in Future Tense, especially the beginning of the episode, where Drue is bugging her and she tells him to go away I thought it was great having a birthday party for Jen, even though it wasn't her birthday and I love the pact, the girls, Jen, Joey and Andie did, to meet in five years time.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

those are all really great episodes!
Old 10-13-2006, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

They really are
Old 10-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

I will always love Michelle in the Pilot, that moment when she gets out of the cab is priceless, one of the best scenes, IMO, out of all 6 seasons.