Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hated that he had to leave Jane too at the end
Old 04-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

that really sucked
she was pregnant when it ended right? or was that Immortals?
Did you watch Immortals?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope to see The Avengers in May. By the weekend I hope to catch the Lucky One with Zac Efron.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah natalie was pregnant so she didn't promote and not in avengers.

Lindz- I wanna see those two movies too!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope to see The Avengers in May. By the weekend I hope to catch the Lucky One with Zac Efron.
not a big Zac Efron fan so no idea what Lucky One is about... but cant wait for The Avengers

Quote:
yeah natalie was pregnant so she didn't promote and not in avengers.

usually i hate sequels but i want a sequel for Thor... i want them together...
Old 04-28-2012, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They are confirmed for a Thor sequel and it starts filming in August, Chris said. Not sure if Natalie will be on board . I hope she is.

The Lucky One is based on a novel by Nicholas Sparks.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
They are confirmed for a Thor sequel and it starts filming in August, Chris said. Not sure if Natalie will be on board . I hope she is.

The Lucky One is based on a novel by Nicholas Sparks.
thats great that Thor sequel is confirmed... without Natalie it wont be the same

i loved movies based on Nicholas Sparks novels... even though i have yet to watch The Notebook
i loved Message in a Bottle (didnt realize it was a NS when i watched it... but always remembered it as an awesome movie)
A Walk to Remember, if i had to pick an all time favorite movie it would be this one... no matter how hard i cry while watching it, i cant stop watching it over & over again
Dear John, i loved the movie... i have been meaning to read the story... cox i know most of the time the novel is better than the movie
The Last Song, this was probably my least fav among NS adaptations... but i know the story was a good one...

did you watch Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas... it was based on a novel by James Patterson... i cried so much after watching it...
Old 04-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really wouldn't be the same without Natalie. and if they were to re-cast I will be mad so I am hoping that she will do it

I have seen the notebook and it is sorta like the book, Just the dialogue is changed. that mad me sad . I never saw message in a bottle. I have to rent that one if i can. i also wanted to read the book. Who were the leads in that one again? I have seen and read A walk to remember. they changed that movie, but the book was good. Dear John was probably my favorite out of them. The novel was soo good. I couldn't put it down. and I enjoyed The last song. the story was amazing. Did you see Nights in Roathane? that movie was okay.

No, I never watched it. what is it about? where can i watch it?
Old 04-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It really wouldn't be the same without Natalie. and if they were to re-cast I will be mad so I am hoping that she will do it
no recasting... i would prefer her character not to be there at all... rather than seeing someone else playing that role...

Quote:
I have seen the notebook and it is sorta like the book, Just the dialogue is changed. that mad me sad . I never saw message in a bottle. I have to rent that one if i can. i also wanted to read the book. Who were the leads in that one again? I have seen and read A walk to remember. they changed that movie, but the book was good. Dear John was probably my favorite out of them. The novel was soo good. I couldn't put it down. and I enjoyed The last song. the story was amazing. Did you see Nights in Roathane? that movie was okay.
Message in a Bottle movie cast includes:
Kevin Costner as Garret Blake
Robin Wright as Theresa Osborne

i will read all these novels... one of these days

Quote:
No, I never watched it. what is it about? where can i watch it?
its really sad... you should watch it...

Katie Wilkinson has found the perfect man at last-but one day, he disappears from her life, leaving behind only a diary for her to read. The diary is written by a woman named Suzanne and is addressed to her new baby boy, Nicholas. In it she pours out her heart about the joy he has brought her. As Katie reads this moving story, she realizes that the man she's fallen in love with is Suzanne's husband, Nicholas' father. She reads on, filled with terror and hope as she struggles to understand what happened-and whether her new love can survive.

i dont know exactly where you can watch... but i guess it should be available at rental places...
Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, I wouldn't want some other actress playing Jane. esp when Natalie did a good job and she really fits the character

Thanks for the cast list. I have to see Message in a bottle. it is always on tv, but I never get around to watching it. . never have the time. and I don;t have anywhere to rent a movie by me, it's crazy

I have to get time to watch all of these movies again.

that movie sounds so good. you make me wanna watch it. . who is in the cast? the thing is that I don't have many movie rental places, I don;t have any around.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
I agree, I wouldn't want some other actress playing Jane. esp when Natalie did a good job and she really fits the character

Quote:
Thanks for the cast list. I have to see Message in a bottle. it is always on tv, but I never get around to watching it. . never have the time. and I don;t have anywhere to rent a movie by me, it's crazy
oh you definitely should watch it...
too bad about the rental place... i know the feeling... i think we have some, but i never bothered to check them out i always download

Quote:
that movie sounds so good. you make me wanna watch it. . who is in the cast? the thing is that I don't have many movie rental places, I don;t have any around.
it was awesome...
the main cast:
Christina Applegate as Dr. Suzanne Bedford
Johnathon Schaech as Matt Harrison
Kathleen Rose Perkins as Kate Wilkinson
Old 05-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you know where I can download it from? the only rental place I have is a redbox and dvd express and they don't carry older movies.

I really like Christina Applgate. so I wanna try to see that one. and it sounds good from what you said.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

let me check... will pm you if i find a link cox we are not supposed to post dl links & stuff here on
i too love Christina Applegate... she's an amazing actress...
Old 05-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fated to Love- (View Post)
let me check... will pm you if i find a link cox we are not supposed to post dl links & stuff here on
i too love Christina Applegate... she's an amazing actress...
Okay, thank you. I hope u find them.
Christina applegate has been one of my fav actresses since "Married with children"
Old 05-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

i dont think i saw Married with Children... is it good?