Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 08:49 AM
  #1
Master Fan

 
Ankatje's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,969
Klub-Katie [Off Topic] #16: We love talking about everything, not just Katie.





__________________
April | Jackson
It felt good.

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Icon credit: Hannzz.

Last edited by Ankatje; 03-30-2012 at 03:26 AM
Ankatje is offline  
Old 03-29-2012, 08:51 AM
  #2
Master Fan

 
Ankatje's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,969
Oh crap I forgot to add OT to the title IXXXXXXX Come and fix it pleaaaase?
__________________
April | Jackson
It felt good.

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Icon credit: Hannzz.
Ankatje is offline  
Old 03-29-2012, 06:56 PM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
fragileღheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 188,687


tftnt
__________________
||||||||

Hung out with this goober today.
#WorkAintBad
fragileღheart is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 01:37 AM
  #4
Master Fan

 
Ankatje's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,969
You're welcome, but I screwed the title up Ixx has to come and fix it

I really like your icon by the way!
__________________
April | Jackson
It felt good.

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Icon credit: Hannzz.
Ankatje is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:35 AM
  #5
Fan Forum Star

 
fragileღheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 188,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankatje (View Post)
You're welcome, but I screwed the title up Ixx has to come and fix it

I really like your icon by the way!
Go to edit message and then to go advance and then u should be able to edit the title.

Thanks. You like SE
__________________
||||||||

Hung out with this goober today.
#WorkAintBad
fragileღheart is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:27 AM
  #6
Master Fan

 
Ankatje's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
Go to edit message and then to go advance and then u should be able to edit the title.

Thanks. You like SE
Aww thank you, I didn't know you could do that Thanks!

Well I'm a DE shipper, but I really like SE too, I think they've had great moments and there is genuine love there
__________________
April | Jackson
It felt good.

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Icon credit: Hannzz.
Ankatje is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:03 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Star

 
fragileღheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 188,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankatje (View Post)
Aww thank you, I didn't know you could do that Thanks!

Well I'm a DE shipper, but I really like SE too, I think they've had great moments and there is genuine love there
You're welcome I'm glad I could help

I never find anyone that ships both DE and SE. You are the first. TVD fanbase like all hate each other But I see you like Tyler/Caroline, I love them too.
__________________
||||||||

Hung out with this goober today.
#WorkAintBad
fragileღheart is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 04:15 PM
  #8
Master Fan

 
Ankatje's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,969
And also Klaus & Caroline I'm such a multishipper, it makes it quite hard sometimes On the other hand, I can appreciate a lot more moments than others

If I have to choose I'll always go with DE, but I really loved the story of SE so far and it would ridiculous to deny that they really love each other
__________________
April | Jackson
It felt good.

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Icon credit: Hannzz.
Ankatje is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 05:29 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
fragileღheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 188,687
I'm a multishipper too. but the couple has to really win me over I wonder who Elena would chose in the end? I think both Salvatore Brothers are good men to her. they both look out for her when it is need.

I see Dawson's creek in your sig, who do you ship there? I love Pacey/Audrey, Pacey/Joey, Jen/Jack and Jen/Dawson. I never really liked Dawson/Joey as a couple but loved their friendship. they always remind me of George/Izzie, they worked better as friends and not lovers, but maybe that is just me
__________________
||||||||

Hung out with this goober today.
#WorkAintBad
fragileღheart is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 05:53 PM
  #10
Loyal Fan
 
Lindsay Dawn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,071
I'm a Dawson/Joey fan from Dawson's Creek. I think I always liked the idea of best friends for life or soul mates. I remember crying for an hour after the finale for how sad it was with Jen.
Lindsay Dawn is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:00 PM
  #11
Fan Forum Star

 
fragileღheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 188,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Dawn (View Post)
I'm a Dawson/Joey fan from Dawson's Creek. I think I always liked the idea of best friends for life or soul mates. I remember crying for an hour after the finale for how sad it was with Jen.
I'm so sorry for saying that then. The finale was so sad. I hated that they killed Jen. It made me cry
__________________
||||||||

Hung out with this goober today.
#WorkAintBad
fragileღheart is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:05 PM
  #12
Loyal Fan
 
Lindsay Dawn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
I'm so sorry for saying that then. The finale was so sad. I hated that they killed Jen. It made me cry
Don't be sorry, Everyone likes or dislikes certain couples. It's way to easy to make me cry so that definitely brought the waterworks.
Lindsay Dawn is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:21 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Star

 
fragileღheart's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 188,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Dawn (View Post)
Don't be sorry, Everyone likes or dislikes certain couples. It's way to easy to make me cry so that definitely brought the waterworks.
Aww your so nice At least we have AI
the part when Jen made the video for her daughter cus she knew she was going to die really made me cry.
__________________
||||||||

Hung out with this goober today.
#WorkAintBad
fragileღheart is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 10:34 PM
  #14
Master Fan

 
-Fated to Love-'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 16,295
thanx for the new thread Anka

Quote:
Okay, once I have money to come to the maledives, I'll swing by I'll bring Belgian chocolate & beer
i wish traveling was free... or maybe something like, one free trip per country per person in lifetime or something... that way at least we could visit each other

about editing the title.. i think the thread opener can edit the title for one week...after that only the mods can...
__________________
Leighton Marissa Meester
-Fated to Love- is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 02:08 AM
  #15
Master Fan

 
Ankatje's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 13,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
I'm a multishipper too. but the couple has to really win me over I wonder who Elena would chose in the end? I think both Salvatore Brothers are good men to her. they both look out for her when it is need.

I see Dawson's creek in your sig, who do you ship there? I love Pacey/Audrey, Pacey/Joey, Jen/Jack and Jen/Dawson. I never really liked Dawson/Joey as a couple but loved their friendship. they always remind me of George/Izzie, they worked better as friends and not lovers, but maybe that is just me
Although I would prefer her ending up with Damon, I wouldn't be disappointed if she ended up with Stefan. She loves them both and they both love her and would do anything for her

I haven't watched the last 2 seasons of DC yet, so I can't judge about Pacey/Audrey.
Pacey/Joey are also in my sig, they are one of my OTP's. I too always preferred Dawson & Joey are friends, too much drama when they were a couple I like Dawson & Jen too
And Jen/Jack(/Grams) are the best part of the show for me. They are one of my all time favourite friendships, I really love them with all my heart

Quote:
i wish traveling was free... or maybe something like, one free trip per country per person in lifetime or something... that way at least we could visit each other

about editing the title.. i think the thread opener can edit the title for one week...after that only the mods can...
I wish so too, I love traveling so much! Well I'm planning to coming to the Maledives anyway one day, so I'll keep you updated Isn't Mysha also from the Maledives? We could have an AI get together

Thanks, Nikki told me
__________________
April | Jackson
It felt good.

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Icon credit: Hannzz.
Ankatje is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:35 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.