Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2018, 08:41 PM
  #181
Fan Forum Legend

 
LilMouse's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor
 
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 279,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)


I've added it to the OP


I wish she said that quote to everyone and not just Kyle.
__________________
"Our lives shouldn't be measured by how much money we make or by how well known we are, but by how much fulfillment we can find in our everyday existence." ~ Ewan McGregor
LilMouse is offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 04:52 AM
  #182
New Fan
 
Diva Duckling's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
I admit I only watched Tess' last episode in season 3, didn't bother with the rest.

Sometimes I wonder what Tess would have been like at age 25-28 or in her thirties? I mean, we saw all these characters and teenagers and most of the gang gets to grow up (or at least it is implied), except for Alex and Tess.

(Though with Tess we never saw the body, so if they ever wanted to do a TV film with the cast, a "15 years later" kind of episode or something, she could easily show up in it.)
Diva Duckling is offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 05:05 AM
  #183
Fan Forum Legend

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 298,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)

I wish she said that quote to everyone and not just Kyle.
that would shut the rest of the group up
__________________

'Robert Carlyle' celebrates 50K
RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 09:55 AM
  #184
Fan Forum Legend

 
LilMouse's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor
 
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 279,104
Quote:
I admit I only watched Tess' last episode in season 3, didn't bother with the rest.
Life is too short to bother with the rest.

Quote:
(Though with Tess we never saw the body, so if they ever wanted to do a TV film with the cast, a "15 years later" kind of episode or something, she could easily show up in it.)
I very stubbornly believe Tess didn't really die. It is my canon that she survived the explosion and got her son back from the family trying to adopt him. So now she's happily living on earth somewhere with her son and maybe she even has an uber attractive man in love with her. He knows all about her being an alien and a former queen and he appreciates her like no one else did.


Quote:
that would shut the rest of the group up
and I know at times some characters did try to see things from her side, but it was so fleeting.
__________________
"Our lives shouldn't be measured by how much money we make or by how well known we are, but by how much fulfillment we can find in our everyday existence." ~ Ewan McGregor
LilMouse is offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 12:07 PM
  #185
New Fan
 
Diva Duckling's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I very stubbornly believe Tess didn't really die. It is my canon that she survived the explosion and got her son back from the family trying to adopt him. So now she's happily living on earth somewhere with her son and maybe she even has an uber attractive man in love with her. He knows all about her being an alien and a former queen and he appreciates her like no one else did.
I once read a fanfic on ffnet which was about their previous lives on Antar, and The Gang saw that story in a dream. Like they were all connected by some Antarian who needed help and for that showed them their past while they were sleeping and when they woke up they just all knew they all saw the same thing, and in the very last scene of that fanfic Tess woke up too, and we find out that she saw the dream too and was connected the others too and felt that they felt her presence too and therefor now know that she is alive. And it was implied that they need to team up and go to Antar. It was one hell of a cliffhanger, and I think there was supposed to be a sequel that I'm sure would have been great! (And in that cliffhanger I think it was also implied that Tess was having a relationship cause I guy was sleeping in her bed.)

On the other hand, there were some Anyem fanfics in the Rumbelle fandom where people shipped Tess with Nicholas Rush from SGU. That was a ship I loved very much for a while, there was some fanfic and really cool fanart for it too.
Diva Duckling is offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 02:14 PM
  #186
Fan Forum Legend

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 298,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)




and I know at times some characters did try to see things from her side, but it was so fleeting.
that is was...
__________________

'Robert Carlyle' celebrates 50K
RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 03:55 PM
  #187
Moderator Support Team

 
you're my lifeline's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla
Chris Pine
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 210,256
Victoria that is what I believe also I can't handle it any other way!

That sounds like a cool fic Diva Duckling!
__________________
ll Emma l Icon: ElleBelle ll
you're my lifeline is offline  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:56 PM
  #188
Fan Forum Legend

 
LilMouse's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor
 
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 279,104
That Roswell fic you described sounds really good. I appreciate fics where their past catches up to them and they realize the choices they made at the end of s3 were not the correct choices.

Quote:
Victoria that is what I believe also I can't handle it any other way!
__________________
"Our lives shouldn't be measured by how much money we make or by how well known we are, but by how much fulfillment we can find in our everyday existence." ~ Ewan McGregor
LilMouse is offline  
Old 01-12-2018, 05:34 AM
  #189
Fan Forum Legend

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 298,761


source
__________________

'Robert Carlyle' celebrates 50K
RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 01-12-2018, 09:16 AM
  #190
Fan Forum Legend

 
LilMouse's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor
 
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 279,104
her calculating look here
__________________
"Our lives shouldn't be measured by how much money we make or by how well known we are, but by how much fulfillment we can find in our everyday existence." ~ Ewan McGregor
LilMouse is offline  
Old 01-12-2018, 10:40 AM
  #191
New Fan
 
Diva Duckling's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
That Roswell fic you described sounds really good. I appreciate fics where their past catches up to them and they realize the choices they made at the end of s3 were not the correct choices.

I found the "trailer" for this fic - the author made a youtube video, and in the description part you can actually find the fic itself. I don't know if the sequel actually exists or not, but if it does, I need to read it!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mivgD6xE20
Diva Duckling is offline  
Old 01-12-2018, 01:11 PM
  #192
Fan Forum Legend

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 298,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
her calculating look here
Indeed , should never underestimate her
__________________

'Robert Carlyle' celebrates 50K
RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 01-12-2018, 08:56 PM
  #193
Fan Forum Legend

 
LilMouse's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor
 
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 279,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva Duckling (View Post)
I found the "trailer" for this fic - the author made a youtube video, and in the description part you can actually find the fic itself. I don't know if the sequel actually exists or not, but if it does, I need to read it!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mivgD6xE20
OMG I read that fic. The video's title jogged my memory. I like how the author is pro-royal four.
Love all The Tudors clips used.
__________________
"Our lives shouldn't be measured by how much money we make or by how well known we are, but by how much fulfillment we can find in our everyday existence." ~ Ewan McGregor
LilMouse is offline  
Old 01-13-2018, 12:58 AM
  #194
Fan Forum Legend

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 298,761
Thanks for the link Diva
__________________

'Robert Carlyle' celebrates 50K
RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 01-14-2018, 12:23 PM
  #195
Moderator Support Team

 
you're my lifeline's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla
Chris Pine
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 210,256
Oh yes that look!
__________________
ll Emma l Icon: ElleBelle ll
you're my lifeline is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST