Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

I got the first season of Roswell because a friend bought it for me. But it's like I have no motivation to get anything else or support Roswell anymore.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still can't believe people want a movie. The show is dead and gone. Everyone involved with the show has moved on. People need to let it go.
Old 08-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I still can't believe people want a movie. The show is dead and gone. Everyone involved with the show has moved on. People need to let it go.
?
people seriously want a roswell movie?...man what the hell is in the air?! it was a half ass show at best but it's not worth anyones time as full length feature...does anyone seriously want to spend 90 min listening to the characters whine? i can watch a lifetime tv movie for free and still have less nausea than the crap known as roswell...goodness...
Old 08-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw a petition going around for the movie to be made. Some people are just die-hard fans. But a movie would not answer any questions and would only dig the show into a deeper crap whole. If that's even possible.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

I want to get the second season on DVD but, at this point, I'm waiting for Amazon to put it up for said for $9.99. It's not worth paying full price.

I lurked the Shiri board and there is a rumor going around that Shiri and Jason Behr have signed up for a movie. Yeah right. No way do I see Roswell pulling a Firefly. I have a hard time believing that a movie is ever going to be made. The only thing I can possibly see is a TV movie on the Sci-Fi channel.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

I could see Shiri signing up but Jason didn't seem all that pleased with the last season with Roswell.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 08-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can believe Shiri would sign up and maybe Nick. But Jason...no! and def not Brendan. He wanted Michael to be killed off.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't want them to sign on but I can see the majority of the cast doing it. If only for the money and/or exposure.

Even Brendan. He recently booked a CSI:Miami recurring role and I never thought I'd see him take that type of role. On TV. I always thought he was "I only do movies" guy.

I think if there is a holdout anywhere, it would be Katherine. She'd probably be more interested in doing a Grey's Anatomy movie. hehehe
Old 08-06-2005, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't seen Brendan in so long. Has he been working?

he's working with Jesse again on CSI. That's funny.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I haven't seen Brendan in so long. Has he been working?

he's working with Jesse again on CSI. That's funny.
wow i completely forgot about brendan fehr...lol shows how much i payed attention to him....glad he's working...what is majandra doing? anywhoo i see no reason for a roswell movie and from what i hear it looks like shiri's the only interested party...God only knows why 'cause i don't....besides katherine, edr and colin what have the rest of the cast been up to?...
Old 08-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I bet Shiri's interested cause she's gauranteed to be the star.

Last I heard Majandra had a CD coming out.

Emilie is really the only Roswell cast member that I follow.
Old 08-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

From what I've read in the past. Brendan and Majandra were the only ones who didn't want to even do season three. Jason later decided he didn't want to go on to a movie. I can only see Shiri or Nick if anything doing the movie. But people change through the years as actors

From ****************

I am writing to let everyone who cares (oh, hey buddy) that I have taken a recurring gig on CSI:Miami as the new A/V Tech. Name. Dan Cooper. I've shot the first 2 episodes of the season and am scheduled to do the 3rd. It's just a recurring gig, one or two scenes a show, every couple or 3, 4 shows. It's been alot of fun and just saw Adam today for the first time and we had a nice talk since we haven't in awhile. I figured I would just keep all you up to date really since well you like to be. It's an open contract meaning they just call when they need me and I'll go when I can type deal. It's actually a really sweet gig in terms of the show, the quality and the amount of time required of me. I can still pursue movies and films since it's just episode by episode contract. So that's that. Now here's to that. And that. Maybe this? Aaaaaaand.... this.

I follow Brendan and Emilie, since they were my favourites. Sigh.
Old 08-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

I follow Emilie the most. I have a passing interest in the others but unless is shows up at Crashdown or if I happen to catch something on their boards, I don't know much about them.

I would love to be able to follow Nick. But he hasn't done anything lately...
Old 08-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

so does Nick have like a "real" job? Is he sitting in an office somewhere or doing nothing at all?

I'd love to know if him and Emilie hang out
Old 08-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am one of those "die-hard" fans you speak of. I would like to see a Roswell movie, if only for the fact that I thought the show was entertaining and would like to see a continuation of it. Even if it didn't answer all the questions. I would love to see the cast back together again as well.

I know Majandra is concentrating on her singing career. I haven't heard what Nick is doing. I would like to know!! William Sadler just finished doing Broadway. Jason has two new movies he's done, one has been picked up for a distributer, so I don't know if it will go straight to DVD or to the movies. The other is called Livien or something like that. It looks a little weird to me. Emilie is doing the best, though, with her being on a hit show. Funny, isn't it? She was written off the show, eventually killed-off, because she was so hated by some of the fans, and then she's the best one off right now?

Yay, Emilie!