Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2004, 03:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Roswell S2 DVD gag reel and other extras

i'm trying to rally all those Roswell fans. i was watching my S1 and i was going through the extras for the billionth time and i was thinking about that gag reel that was supposed to be on. and i was so disappointed when i found out that the gag reel wasnt on, whether they took it off or werent going to put it on in the first place. or maybe they never had a gag reel. but i mean, they should still have the footage from filming and there has to be outtakes on the footage. when S2 comes out, i would like to see a gag reel. they're so amusing and show us how real the actors are. i just loved this one gag reel that i found on the internet. it was great. so i was thinking that maybe we can all band together (because i know there's a lot of teamwork among the loyal roswell fans!) to get a gag reel on the S2 dvd. and if there was a gag reel that was supposed to be on the S1 dvd, then we should get them to put that on the S2 dvd also.

and we should see if they could get more of the actors to do the commentary on the episodes. like hopefully, for the End of the World episode, maybe Jason Behr could come in along with Shiri Appleby. or maybe get interviews and behind the scenes featurettes.

tell me what you all think! much <3. : )

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited hoLLy behry ]

Brooke: So, I guess the rumors are true, Mr. Size 14.

Nathan: We were...kind of...showering together.

Liz/Max -- Max/Brooke -- Brooke/Nathan -- Nathan/Haley
Now THAT'S definitely not your mama's drama.
Old 03-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what was the footage you found on the internet?

I think Emilie should do commentary. I'd want to listen to her. She should do commentary on EOTW, Departure, and maybe her and Jason can talk about one of the later eps like HOM or BIY. Or maybe the whole cast can get together and talk about some eps like the cast of Alias did for the S1 finale.
Old 03-03-2004, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Moonlight Serenade:
<STRONG>...like the cast of Alias did for the S1 finale.</STRONG>
I loved that. It was the best part of the DVD. Yeah, I reckon the cast should all do some. Maybe they can do the season 2 finale. There'll be a lot to talk about in that one.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 03-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

there should be a lot of talk from Emilie and her opinion of what happened.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Loyal Fan

That would be sooo cool if the entire cast did a commentary together for an episode. That would be definitely interesting! Also I would like to see Emilie do a commentary on one of the episodes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Stephan