Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I would love to see Emilie playing Luna! That would be beyond cool. Also it would definitely be a nice change to see her in a butt-kicking role.

I don't really have a specific idea of what I would like to see Emilie in, because I'm pretty sure she would do great in whatever she'd choose... but I guess I would like to see her in a sort of "The Sound of Music" movie, only darker. Where the dad has become a dark, lonely outsider who doesn't pay attention to his kids since his wife died, and then hires a nanny (Emilie) to take care of his children and even though he's cold with her in the beginning, he ends up falling madly in love with her and as he starts a relationship with her, he begins to open up bit by bit... (I actually had a dream of this story one of these nights, that's where I got this idea from. The dark dad was Josh Hartnett. I swear. I even KNEW how many kids he had and how they looked like even though they didn't actually appear in the dream... weird. The younger one though, I clearly visualized: she was very blonde and blue-eyed - like Em! - and her name was Lexie. Go figure. ) But yeah, I would like to see Emilie playing the nanny the kids love and who gets to marry their daddy in the end. ^^ Oh, and this happened in the 50's! I think Emilie would look beautiful characterized as a woman in the 1950's...
Old 09-17-2005, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

There's been a rumor going around for a while now that they wanted to remake SOM with Scarlett Johanssan. Maybe Emilie should play Maria instead.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
There's been a rumor going around for a while now that they wanted to remake SOM with Scarlett Johanssan. Maybe Emilie should play Maria instead.
I wouldn't mind if Scarlett was the one who played Maria, because I like her a lot too, but I can see Emilie more in the role. She has the little accent and everything , and I would love to see her acting with children.

But who should play Captain Von Trapp?
Old 09-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hmmm. Someone distinguished has to be Capt. Von Trapp. Like Colin Firth or Liam Neeson.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I like the idea of Liam Neeson playing Cap. Von Trapp!! That would be brilliant!
The first actor that came to my mind was Ewan McGregor. I think he would be a pretty good Cap. Von Trapp as well...
Hmm... who else? I'm going to think of more...
Old 09-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ahh Ewan. My fav actor ever. He could play the role effortlessly. And he can sing

Maybe Viggo can play him. I think someone 30 yrs old+ would be best. a 25 yr old Capt would be weird.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to see how Emilie would do in a comedy.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think she'd do a great job. In Roswell she did very well with the comedy stuff with Kyle.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
ahh Ewan. My fav actor ever. He could play the role effortlessly. And he can sing
Precisely what I was thinking.

Quote:
Maybe Viggo can play him. I think someone 30 yrs old+ would be best. a 25 yr old Capt would be weird.
Yeah, a younger captain would be weird. But even though I like Viggo, I can't quite see him in this role. I think either Liam or Ewan would be perfect.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Uncle Max could be Robert Carlyle. That would be hysterical.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

It would be interesting if she played this character.

narcissa malfoy (neé black) | emilie de ravin

Source: retrousse

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 09-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She'd make a great Narcissa, because I think she could convey the toughness and warmth she had for her son. I'd love to see her in the HP universe in general too, or in a movie with Helen (who played Narcissa)
Old 10-03-2016, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think Emilie would have made a very good witch in HP.
I would've loved to have seen her in charmed.

This sound odd, but i'd love to see her play a shakespeare character whether it be a tragic character such as desdemona or comedic such as viola.

And if they ever make a non-musical version of Phantom and Les mis i would love to see her play Christine and Fantine.
in fact i heard the BBC are going to be turning Les Mis into a TV series! PLEASE Cast Emilie as Fantine.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
This sound odd, but i'd love to see her play a shakespeare character whether it be a tragic character such as desdemona or comedic such as viola.
Can I add Ophelia to the list?
Or going in the Jane Austen direction, she can play Lady Susan.

Quote:
in fact i heard the BBC are going to be turning Les Mis into a TV series! PLEASE Cast Emilie as Fantine.
oooh I want to see that.
She'd break my heart every week.
Is it weird that I can see her in the Madame Thénardier role too?
Old 10-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh yes, Ophelia would be great for Emilie.

on the subject of Jane Austen i think Emilie would make a great Jane or Elizabeth Bennet or Mary Crawford

A little wierd you can see Emilie as Madame Thenardier . But I'm sure she could, they'd just have to uglify her