Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)
Hmm...its still Rogue's Gallery on the official website. Hopefully it's an error on IMDB.com. I wonder if it's worth emailing the Darko entertainment website.
hhmm i don't know if it worths it. the official site of RG hasn't been updated for ages... in my opinion IMDb is more reliable..
Old 02-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't know who's seen this film but it's been rated very highly on IMdB.com
Old 02-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Hmm... The director? The writer? Joe Anderson?

I'd love to get an update on this film.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope RM does so well that this movie is forced to come out before the year ends.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I would have thought at least a news article about the name change would have surfaced by now.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

It's back to Rogues Gallery again. I think IMdB has a Gremlin
Old 02-05-2010, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

instead of changing the name a billion times, they should add stills or a release date.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Infinity Media still have RG listed as Coming Soon..

Infinity Media

Rogues Gallery - The Movie
Old 02-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope RM does so well for Emilie that the studio(s) rush to get Emilie's movies out.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah me too. I honestly think she would do really well in comedy. Her sarcastic humor is hilarious. From the clips we've seen so far, Ally seems really witty.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Leigh (View Post)
Yeah me too. I honestly think she would do really well in comedy. Her sarcastic humor is hilarious. From the clips we've seen so far, Ally seems really witty.
Spoiler:
Old 02-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Spoiler:
Old 02-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I hope RM does so well for Emilie that the studio(s) rush to get Emilie's movies out.
yeah that would be great... Emilie has filmed numerous movies that hasn't been released yet... I also hope that emilie's exposure will help the perfect game too.. it seems to be a great family movie, and after the success of "the blind side" (which is a similar movie) it might do well in the box office.........
Old 02-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Blind Side was sort of an unexpected hit too, right? I think if TPG is released when kids don't have school it could do really well

Rach -
Spoiler:
Old 02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Anchor Bay looks to make killing with Operation: Endgame | News | Screen

Quote:

Anchor Bay Films has paid low seven figures for a slew of rights to the Zach Galifianakis assassin thriller Operation: Endgame.

The company has acquired theatrical, home entertainment, television and digital rights for the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Michael Ohoven and Kevin Turen of Infinity Media and Donnie Darko director Richard Kelly and Sean McKittrick of Darko Entertainment produced and LA and Paris-based commercials director Fouad Mikati directed.

Rob Corddry, Odette Yustman, Emilie de Ravin and Ellen Barkin round out the key cast on the story of an assassin who must escape his new employer’s offices after they are locked down and turned into a ticking bomb.

“We see big potential in audiences embracing Operation: Endgame,” Anchor Bay Entertainment president Bill Clark said. “Adding an action-thriller of this pedigree just reinforces our commitment to providing a powerhouse release line-up.”

“We are excited to be working with Anchor Bay Films,” Ohoven said. “Operation: Endgame is a perfect fit for Anchor Bay, and their expertise is renowned throughout the industry. We are proud to have managed to assemble the coolest cast in a provocative, fun and action-packed film.”

Ohoven negotiated for Infinity Media with Clark, Kevin Kasha and Richard Turner of Anchor Bay Films.