Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I wish I had her stylist and money.

I definitely will!

I think it goes from shipping characters, and then seeing them together on awards shows, they're both small, and cute and then BOOM, ship. I don't get the slashing of celebs together in fan fiction, but what do I know.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

oh me too. Although...what I really want is a shopping spree with her. Just to see her take on certain clothes.

oh. Like if two co-workers get along in real life that becomes a "OMG they have to *be* a couple" sort of thinking.
Yea, I can't do that.

I know some people who ship Hayden Christensen and Ryan Phillipe.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok mention shopping spree with ANYONE and I'll go. But yeah, I'grovel just to be her wardrobe stylist. I do love the clothes.

Exactly, which I have done from time to time with my co-workers O

Yeah, I just don't get that, but to each their own I guess.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't like when she wears loose fitting things so much. Just cause that is the style right now.

that's more of a crush

I liked her hairstyle here
Old 07-27-2007, 04:13 AM
New Fan

OHHH MAN HAHAHAH!!! i know what you mean, i understand when people ship real people but when both people have partners, well thats just doesnt seem right
Old 07-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryssi (View Post)
OHHH MAN HAHAHAH!!! i know what you mean, i understand when people ship real people but when both people have partners, well thats just doesnt seem right
yea, that makes it even worse.

supporting the friendship is fine - like I love Emilie and Josh H - they have a cute bro/sis thing going on. But shipping them romantically...NO
Old 07-27-2007, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

shipping in general is strange enough when it just involves ficitional characters but to do it to real people is beyond me ....
Old 07-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins (View Post)
shipping in general is strange enough when it just involves ficitional characters but to do it to real people is beyond me ....

so you don't ship fictional characters?

I can see how it is weird though being that they don't really exist
Old 07-27-2007, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The thing is - be they real couples or fictional couples - the obsession/shipperness is the same. The support of a couple together. I ship fictional couples and it's true that I do feel slightly odd liking a real life couple for some reason even though a couple is a couple. Am I making any sense here?

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 07-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Miranda- (View Post)
The thing is - be they real couples or fictional couples - the obsession/shipperness is the same. The support of a couple together. I ship fictional couples and it's true that I do feel slightly odd liking a real life couple for some reason even though a couple is a couple. Am I making any sense here?
I think so. But are you liking two people who are really together or two people who are pretending to be together on their show/in a movie? I think there's a difference between thinking "Oh person A and person B make a cute real life couple" (because they really are together) and then thinking "Character A's actress should be with Character B's actor in real life just because they're cute together on the show."
you know?
Old 07-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey. So I was just surfing the internet and trying to find some new Emilie stuff and I came accross these 3 pics. I have no idea where these are from. The site where I found these didn't have the photographers name or any other info. These must have been taken a while ago 'cause Emilie still has long hair.
So, I was wondering if any of you has seen these pics and could tell me the photographers name?

Anyway, here are the pics:

Old 07-29-2007, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Oh well, great find. I've never seen those pictures before.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that is a fantastic find, Ludelia

I never saw that shoot before. But I really like that blue sparkly thing she's wearing in the middle pic.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludelia (View Post)
Hey. So I was just surfing the internet and trying to find some new Emilie stuff and I came accross these 3 pics. I have no idea where these are from. The site where I found these didn't have the photographers name or any other info. These must have been taken a while ago 'cause Emilie still has long hair.
So, I was wondering if any of you has seen these pics and could tell me the photographers name?

Anyway, here are the pics:

Ludelia- What website did you find these at? I'd love to explore it.......
Old 07-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah shipping real people is just scary. I the pictures btw!!