Old 07-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

A mustang! Ponies! Sounds like fun!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-25-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieDeRavinManiac (View Post)
New tweet from LAOT producer:

I can't wait to see new pics!!!!!
Sweet

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 07-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No new tweets today?
Old 07-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
No new tweets today?
No... Nothing today. They made an official page for the movie but they posted nothing new. It seems that the finnish title of the movie is "Crazy Sara".
Old 07-26-2011, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Crazy Sara, huh Oh, I can't wait to see how crazy Emilie's character can get. We all know she rocks at playing crazy.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

The finnish title is actually Crazy About Sara

Here's a new set pic. No Emilie but you can see the set.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludelia (View Post)
The finnish title is actually Crazy About Sara

Here's a new set pic. No Emilie but you can see the set.
oh okay, that name makes sense.

thanks for the set photo. I like how it's looking.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry guys. I tried to translate it through a google programme but the result was "Crazy Sara". But this title makes more sense indeed....... Maybe this is the set for the summer party you were to talking about Ludelia!
Old 07-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Here is an interesting conversation on Twitter:
Quote:
I HAD SUPER COOL DAY. I was an assistant for a film. I met some finnish actresses and Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Remember me..) <3
Quote:
Emilie de Ravin? HOW AWESOME! I envy you, this is so cool. :3
Quote:
yeahh <3 she's so beautiful, nice, everything :3 awawawwww.
Quote:
I just rewatched Remember Me yesterday. :3 I love her, such a great actress. Did you get the chance to take a photo with her?
Quote:
i'll be with emilie 2 days more, in next month. can't wait for that!! )

coool :3 no, she said that she doesn't take pictures with fans, dunno why. maybe cause there's like 70 of us..
I am very happy the girl who met Emilie told all those great things about her. And i also happy because of the 70 fans that were on the set!!!!!!!!!!!! This is pretty amazing!
Old 07-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
coool :3 no, she said that she doesn't take pictures with fans, dunno why. maybe cause there's like 70 of us..
that's weird how she wouldn't take photos on the L&OT set, but she did on RM.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

It would have been funny if it was called Crazy Sara.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 07-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Crazy Claire, Crazy Sara.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:00 PM
New Fan

Emilie de Ravin filming Love and other Troubles:
Old 07-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
that's weird how she wouldn't take photos on the L&OT set, but she did on RM.
At first, i thought it was weird too, but maybe they were on a hurry to film a scene and Emilie didn't want the cast and crew to wait for her. I guess taking photos with 70 people takes a lot of time .

Anyway, time for updates!
In this link you can see a photo from the set (without Emilie). You can also read a statement Emilie made about the movie ("Playing in a bilingual film is interesting because it opens the door to new types of comedy.") Dedicated to Emilie: New set photo and Emilie on playing in a bilingual film
Here is a link for the movie's fb page: Hulluna Saraan / Love And Other Troubles | Facebook
And now the best part! Here is our first look on Emilie as a finnish cowgirl(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!): Dedicated to Emilie: Brand new photos from the set of "Love and Other Troubles"
And here is what Katri Manninen, one of the writers of the movie told me about Em and the movie in general:
Quote:
...I'm Katri Manninen, the co-writer of the film.

I'll visit the set in a couple of weeks, so I haven't met Emilie yet, but one of the producers with whom I talked after the first week told me that they're all in awe with her.

She's extremely professional, keeps asking (good) questions and is also very sweet and lovely. Her chemistry with both men is great on screen, which makes me very happy, because chemistry is something you can't really make happen if it isn't there.

As that producer said: "We were very lucky to get her".

Also the mood in the set has been great -- even better than expected (and we expected it to be good, since the director is a kind, sweet and smart guy with a great sense of humor).

This is my third feature film to be produced (in addition to hundreds of TV show episodes I've written) and I have to say this is by far the best script I've ever written. It's funny, sweet, crazy and heartwarming. We started writing the project in 2008 and have written well over 20 major versions of it. When we wrote the final version of the script earlier this year, we really felt that we had finally got the story right.

The budget is comparable with $5,000,000 US budget -- sure it's a low budget for US but an average budget in Finland.

Thank you for a great article! Can't wait to meet Emilie and see how the film will turn out.
Here is the whole post: Dedicated to Emilie: Katri Manninen, co-writer of "Love and Other Troubles" talks to "Dedicated to Emilie"
Old 07-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what the co-writer of the film said about Emilie. I think it's going to be a really good movie.

Emilie looks adorable in her cowgirl hat and boots.

Quote:
"Playing in a bilingual film is interesting because it opens the door to new types of comedy."
It'll be exciting to see some lost in translation kinds of moments, and maybe see Emilie attempt Finnish herself?