Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2004, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

when i got my EW in the mail & saw a pic of Emilie I started screaming like a maniac.
Old 11-28-2004, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
when i got my EW in the mail & saw a pic of Emilie I started screaming like a maniac.
I know isn't it great? Finally a new picture of Emilie in a magazine ... and even without the belly. I think that's a very good sign that she won't be killed of anytime soon (at least I hope it is)

Hey Katie, be sure to visit us here as often as possible! Ah, btw I love your avi.

Leya
Old 11-28-2004, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Leya
I know isn't it great? Finally a new picture of Emilie in a magazine ... and even without the belly. I think that's a very good sign that she won't be killed of anytime soon (at least I hope it is)

Hey Katie, be sure to visit us here as often as possible! Ah, btw I love your avi.

Leya
Thanks! I love your avatar too!

I honestly don't see Emilie leaving the show just because they seem to be making a big deal of it and it's way too predictable. JJ knows that and he knows we probably figured it would be Emilie. And him and the rest of the people on the set are probably sitting around a table, drinking hot chocolate and laughing evilly at how fast these rumors spread.
Old 11-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
Just looking at the scans is making me scream like a maniac. I wish I still had my EW subscription. I can't believe they actually used Emilie. Woohoo!

I did a search around and came upon this new Emilie article. It's from Contaxguide.com.

The best part of it (for me).

Quote:
Returning to “Lost,” some fans fear that Claire isn’t long for this world. The IMDB doesn’t list de Ravin as a series regular, and that ominous title “Raised by Another” has some worrying that Claire may die giving birth. The actress welcomes the conspiracy theories, but says that the theorists are barking up the wrong tree.]

“That’s not it, but the title is interesting,” de Ravin says. “I am a regular on ‘Lost.’ I think it’s great that people are so worried. It ups the excitement about what’s going to happen, and it means that people care about the character, which is what you want to hear when you’re playing a role.”
Well, that's a relief. I didn't think she was going to die so soon anyway but it's still nice to hear it from her.

Click the link for more of the interview. It a little bit spoilerish.

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 12-08-2004 at 12:59 AM
Old 11-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

lucy thank you for the article snippet...i read the entire thing and it was rather sad that they even asked about roswell being a movie....but i'm very relieved for now that edr is allaying our 'death' fear for claire....
Old 11-29-2004, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I can't wait to get the EW then. I guess it will show up later this week or something. I can't wait to see Em in it. It's great she's getting some coverage and I'm glad that she's clearing the air about her status on Lost.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-29-2004, 03:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you for posting that link Lucy. I read the whole thing, and aww, she's so lovely, it's so strange to hear a Roswell actor saying they have fond memories of the show.

About Claire, whew, what a relief. Although, I've been one of the hopeful ones (except for a couple of days there where other people's bad vibes got to me). But I've always said Claire would live, too damn predictable to kill the pregnant woman. This show is about keeping us guessing, not doing what everyone already expects.

PR
icon-Becca (onelove.oneheart)
Old 11-29-2004, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Veronica
Thank you for posting that link Lucy. I read the whole thing, and aww, she's so lovely, it's so strange to hear a Roswell actor saying they have fond memories of the show.
I think Emilie was grateful for the opportunity and the chance to spread her wings. She was, afterall, new to the business at the time. I guess she did have fun while it lasted. Probably not at the end though!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-29-2004, 03:42 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that article. It was a relief to hear from Emilie that she is a regular on the show.
Old 11-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Nice article.

I know that the movie idea is a controversial topic - which has also already been beaten to death - but... Everyone needs to stop putting "Roswell" and "Firefly" into the same sentence. So not the same situation.
Old 11-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

I keep rereading that article. So good to know Emilie isn't going anywhere.
Old 11-29-2004, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

A little something:

1024x768
Old 11-29-2004, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that's very nice tiny toon

someone needs to tell Emilie to stay far away from anything roswell.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Veronica
About Claire, whew, what a relief. Although, I've been one of the hopeful ones (except for a couple of days there where other people's bad vibes got to me).
I'm hopeful about Claire too. I've stopped going to general Lost boards because of the bad vibes. People freaking out makes me start to freak out. I mean, it's like, please stop killing my joy! lol

About the Roswell movie... I don't know why they keep asking her about it. From her answers, I get the impression that she doesn't expect to get a call.

It's nice that she doesn't really bad mouth Roswell. I don't really believe some of the stuff she says (creative input, people being wonderful to her) but, hey, she's taking the high road.

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 12-04-2004 at 05:14 PM
Old 11-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Wow, that article is a relief... it's nice to hear info from the actual actress when it concerns possible Character Death. Thanks Lucy. You should post this at the Lost News Thread. If it's alright I'm going to post the link on Livejournal. If you want I'll be sure to credit you.

Tiny that gorgeous.

Last edited by justsmile; 11-30-2004 at 12:49 AM