Emilie Tweets #4: Keeping us informed on S3

Previous Threads
1 / 2 / 3

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 10-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

Oh my god, is her bg a pic of Stanley????

Quote:
I just want [Aurora] to return and not be a plot device. I don't want Ariel to be a plot device either.
Same, I hated that Aurora was sorely underused last season. Mulan too.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Anyone who isn't Snow, Regina or Emma will be underused
Old 10-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Well, while I am not a huge fan of Emma's, I thought she was underused last season...being the protagonist and all. But I agree.

Nothing to do with the show, but I love that Emilie retweeted something from the RSPCA about a lost dog yesterday. Her love for animals
Old 10-02-2013, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's great to show her of animals through tweets

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 10-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I think a lot of character development was shafted last season in favor of action.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I think a lot of character development was shafted last season in favor of action.
I agree. And I think the actors do too (especially Ginnifer Goodwin), and they all seem really happy with this season, so I feel like it will be better. Though there were things in last season I liked.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Do you remember what Ginny said that showed her disappointment?
Old 10-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Something about how Snow is so forgiving with Regina or something.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

She is very forgiving, and I feel ALL of the characters are very forgiving with the villains b/c really, why are Regina, Rumpel and Hook allowed to walk around town?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Because they're the writers' favorites?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Do you remember what Ginny said that showed her disappointment?
I'll find some interviews for you. She's been pretty candid about finding Snow continually forgiving Regina annoying, but I was more referring to her saying that she felt like last season the plot kept getting in the way of the characters growing. Every time they'd start to have a conversation about the nature of their family's relationship, there was another obstacle. Jennifer Morrison has made similar comments.

ETA:
Here's a recent one from THR:
Quote:
It also seems like family will be a big theme this season, and Emma and Snow have a very complicated past they have yet to fully explore.

They do! We were begging for an opportunity to concentrate on that dynamic because Jennifer Morrison and I both felt like -- and we talked to the boys [Kitsis and Horowitz] about it -- we loved where the story went, we loved our adventures, everything was so exciting, but every time we went to have a conversation about our relationship, we were interrupted, and there was always some obstacle getting in the way of us really healing and growing together. And because we are stuck together without distraction, we can really analyze that dynamic and face ourselves and deal with our guilt and deal with our abandonment issues and see if we can move on from there.
She's said this more strongly in some of her comic con interviews as well. In those, she also said she wants to have more scenes with Henry to finally learn how Snow feels about being a grandmother.

Last edited by treestar; 10-04-2013 at 09:45 PM
Old 10-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Thanks for posting the interview. And Ginny is right. We did get to see a bit of Snow/Charming talking to Emma in the premiere, but yea, they were interrupted by the mermaids. So we'll see if A&E can give Ginny and Jen what they want while everyone is running around a jungle and looking for Henry.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope so

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 10-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top