Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-21-2016, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, very pretty! I'm guessing she's having a girl? Baby's clothes are so adorable.

Quote:
Jewel of the Seas. First time I'm going on this one.
Ooh, I just Googled it. Look smaller than the last one you went on.

Quote:
Pacific Islands as in Hawaii? All the possible locations sound really nice.
Well, more like Fiji/Tahiti/Phillippines, like that. I really want to go somewhere exotic that I could also explore.

Quote:
There are 3 day Europe ones, if you really wanted to go but are on a budget
I can't spend just 3 days in Europe
Old 06-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm guessing she's having a girl? Baby's clothes are so adorable.
She was saying how she was so sure it was a boy at first. She just had a feeling. But then they had a baby sex reveal party and found out it's a girl. But now she gets to paint the whole nursery pink, and she loooooves pink.

Quote:
Ooh, I just Googled it. Look smaller than the last one you went on.
much, much smaller, but it should be fine because I've been on smaller ships before and still liked them.

We signed up for a Mystery Dinner. I'm excited for it.

Quote:
Well, more like Fiji/Tahiti/Phillippines, like that. I really want to go somewhere exotic that I could also explore.
Pictures make it look like they have the best beaches on the planet. I hope you get to go.

Quote:
I can't spend just 3 days in Europe
this is just to wet the appetite.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She was saying how she was so sure it was a boy at first. She just had a feeling. But then they had a baby sex reveal party and found out it's a girl. But now she gets to paint the whole nursery pink, and she loooooves pink.
Is this her first kid?

Quote:
much, much smaller, but it should be fine because I've been on smaller ships before and still liked them.

We signed up for a Mystery Dinner. I'm excited for it.
Sometimes smaller ships are good, not as crowded. You gotta tell us all about it when you get back! I looked into RC for my bday cruise because I loved them the one time I went on, but it's so much more expensive than Norwegian, so I may just use them again. Thye have a brand new ship that just came out this past November, and it's about as big as the Allure from RC. May go on that one.

What exactly is the mystery dinner?

Quote:
Pictures make it look like they have the best beaches on the planet. I hope you get to go.
Yeah, Tahiti has huts IN THE OCEAN so that looks cool. I need a beach so it'll probably be either something like that or a cruise. I just need to see nrw places. Also i'm kind of drink right now.

Jazz, hope your exams are going well!
Old 06-23-2016, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Is this her first kid?
Yes.

Quote:
I looked into RC for my bday cruise because I loved them the one time I went on, but it's so much more expensive than Norwegian, so I may just use them again. Thye have a brand new ship that just came out this past November, and it's about as big as the Allure from RC. May go on that one.
Norwegian is very good too. I went on them once and have fond memories of it. I wonder why RC is so much more expensive? Anytime I go on the RC site, they're promoting all these different types of discounts and deals.

Allure I need to go on that one again.

Quote:
What exactly is the mystery dinner?
Basically there's a [pretend] murder that happens and while we eat dinner at one of RC's restaurants we have to guess who did the murder.

Quote:
Yeah, Tahiti has huts IN THE OCEAN so that looks cool. I need a beach so it'll probably be either something like that or a cruise. I just need to see nrw places. Also i'm kind of drink right now.
Will you be going with someone?

the hut on the ocean sounds romantic.
Old 06-23-2016, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Murder Mystery dinners are fun to do. I went to two of them here in town. One of the actors was on Due South and is a friend of mine. He always gets me involved somehow!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-23-2016, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Basically there's a [pretend] murder that happens and while we eat dinner at one of RC's restaurants we have to guess who did the murder.
That sounds fun! Do they give you clues and stuff?

Quote:
I wonder why RC is so much more expensive? Anytime I go on the RC site, they're promoting all these different types of discounts and deals.
No idea, maybe it's the destination and time of year.

Quote:
Yes.
So she must be really excited!

Quote:
Will you be going with someone?
My friend from L.A. said she would go with me, but I think it all depends on the dates we would end up going.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
One of the actors was on Due South and is a friend of mine. He always gets me involved somehow!
which actor?

Quote:
Do they give you clues and stuff?
I think they do. I can see myself being too distracted with eating and then I forget to listen to the clues

Quote:
No idea, maybe it's the destination and time of year.
Makes sense.
To get a cheap trip, you should go to Alaska in the winter

Quote:
So she must be really excited
yea, it took a while for her to get pregnant, so she's happy whether it's a girl or boy.

Quote:
My friend from L.A. said she would go with me, but I think it all depends on the dates we would end up going.
hope everything works out.
Old 06-26-2016, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think they do. I can see myself being too distracted with eating and then I forget to listen to the clues
That's what your parents and sister will be there for (if that's who you're going with)

Quote:
yea, it took a while for her to get pregnant, so she's happy whether it's a girl or boy.
How far along is she?

Quote:
To get a cheap trip, you should go to Alaska in the winter
I heard Alaska is beautiful, but it's really not a destination I'm interested in. I prefer somewhere warm

Quote:
hope everything works out.
Thanks. I'll probably end up going even if she doesn't.
Old 06-26-2016, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's what your parents and sister will be there for (if that's who you're going with)
what happens if they're my competition?

Quote:
How far along is she?
She's due end of August, so I guess around 7 months.

Quote:
I heard Alaska is beautiful, but it's really not a destination I'm interested in. I prefer somewhere warm
It is gorgeous. I went 10 years ago in early August. I don't remember it being unbearably cold. And the funny thing is, I felt like it was warmer next to the glacier than far from it

Quote:
I'll probably end up going even if she doesn't.
that's a good attitude. Don't let things hold you back.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
what happens if they're my competition?
Then I say if the food is good, care more about that

Quote:
It is gorgeous. I went 10 years ago in early August. I don't remember it being unbearably cold. And the funny thing is, I felt like it was warmer next to the glacier than far from it
I went to Canada awhile back in July and I remember it being chilly up there then. Maybe I'll into Alaska another time, I still want somewhere warm for my next trip

Quote:
She's due end of August, so I guess around 7 months.
Aw, so nice! Is she also nervous?
Old 06-27-2016, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Mouse, he was part of the last season. When Louey died, Dewey came in (Tom Melissis) and that's the actor that I know.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-28-2016, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I went to Canada awhile back in July and I remember it being chilly up there then. Maybe I'll into Alaska another time, I still want somewhere warm for my next trip
Sounds like a good plan. Alaska can be saved for 2018.

I was looking at videos of Iceland/Northern Lights and it looks so clean and beautiful. I want to go.

Quote:
Aw, so nice! Is she also nervous?
I didn't ask her. I wanted to ask her how she feels about not having wine for 9 months - b/c she's a big wine lover - but I didn't get around to asking that either.

Quote:
Mouse, he was part of the last season. When Louey died, Dewey came in (Tom Melissis) and that's the actor that I know.
I don't remember him
Old 06-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

You'll have to look at that season again.

My parents have been to Alaska. And depending when you came to Canada, it can be cold.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-28-2016, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Victoria, I just realized that you'll be spending the 4th in Europe! So cool

Quote:
I wanted to ask her how she feels about not having wine for 9 months - b/c she's a big wine lover - but I didn't get around to asking that either.
Oh man, that would drive me crazy! You should ask her at one point.

I'm in the midst of my summer class and there are so many things due in the next 2 weeks I don't know what's what
Old 06-29-2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You'll have to look at that season again.

My parents have been to Alaska. And depending when you came to Canada, it can be cold.
My mom has DS on dvd, I think. We should do a marathon. I still remember the episode Jane Krakowski was on, and how Paul hid under her dress

I'm planning to go to Canada next August - Nova Scotia & Saint John,
New Brunswick. How's the weather then?

Quote:
Victoria, I just realized that you'll be spending the 4th in Europe! So cool
It's going to be really, really weird. This is the first time I can remember not being in the US for a US holiday.
I hope the ship does something special.

Quote:
Oh man, that would drive me crazy! You should ask her at one point.
I will next time I see her. Her husband / his family make their own wine. Maybe they're being nice and not making it while she pregnant, not to rub it in.

Quote:
I'm in the midst of my summer class and there are so many things due in the next 2 weeks I don't know what's what
What kind of classes are you taking?