Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

I had alot of houses to go to and worked on Christmas Eve and Day (at the vet clinic had to make sure the animals were already). I had alot of food and more food. Still going to people's places to eat and stuff until Monday. It's exhausting to say the least.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-26-2015, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was going to say BOOOOO to having to work, but at least you were with cute animals.
Old 12-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm...one cat not so cute as it bit me. Thankfully I had my jacket on but it is known to bite. She was adopted and she bit her adoptive mother which sent her to the hospital and now she's abandoned again.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-27-2015, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What happened to this cat that she bites everyone? I feel bad no one wants her but also it's understandable

I saw SW again today and went to the costume exhibit for the 2nd time.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

We have no idea! She has been with us for a year and has not been touched. Just cared for (warm bed, clean litter boxes and good food to eat) but she still attacks. We have to be very careful. She's lucky she was abandoned to the vet, at a shelter, she would have been put down immediately after knowing she bites. She bit me but thankfully it was just my jacket.

I'm seeing SW in DBOX on Wednesday. Moveable seats like a ride.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess some cats just can't get the lion out of them.

I never heard of movable seats before, just Lazy Boys. That is going to be a fun and interesting experience. It's not too crazy where it'll make you sick, is it?
Old 12-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Well, if she was in a shelter, she would have been put down right away. She is not adoptable. We can't have people being sent to the hospital because of her.

No, it doesn't move around too crazy but it's pretty awesome. I tried it with Avengers. We do have theatres with Lazy Boys seats too!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-29-2015, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've never been lucky enough to try a theater with Lazy Boy chairs. My local theaters will probably be the last ones in the city to get them.

Do you have any fun NYE plans?
Old 01-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I had plans but I got sick last night and slept through NYE. I slept for over 12 hours but today I feel much better.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

awww sorry you were sick, especially on a holiday. Glad you're feeling better now, though.

I am trying to enjoy my last vacation days. It's going to be real hard going back to work.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Hey y'all!!!!!!! ☺
Old 01-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Mere!!! How are you??? So nice of you to drop by!

Yeah I am still not completely better yet. Figment got stepped on by a horse again and had to get stitiches. My New Year didn't start great.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Jazz, sorry to hear 2016 started off crappy. I hope Figment has a speedy recovery.

I'm doing well. Enjoying the holidays and being a lazy bum. I've fallen into a "show hole" on Netflix catching up on some of their latest original shows. I've lost all sense of time lol..
Old 01-03-2016, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Have you chacked out Jessica Jones? That's the one I've been binge watching.

Thanks, I hope he recovers quick too.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

mere Which shows have you been watching on there? I get fascinated by the documentaries they have on there. And I started watching Man in the High Castle. It's a decent show but I hate the main female.

Poor Figment. He's always in the wrong area.