Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emilie Off-Topic: Winter is Coming!

Old 11-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening a new thread!!! Love your icon!

How is everyone? I'm still in the midst of studying. Trying to catch up on posting.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-23-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Studying? Did you go back to school?
Old 11-24-2015, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm enjoying my week off by posting on many boards I usually don't have time to visit.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I'm enjoying my week off by posting on many boards I usually don't have time to visit.
It's great having you here
You should have more time off from school.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Game of thrones reference! I know it was probably done unintentionally but that's what immediately came to my head. Does any one watch game of thrones?

I've many deadlines in January, so I'll be having a very busy Christmas, but the roast dinner will take my mind off it for a bit. hope your studying and school is going well, jazz and LR_Roxy.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I never saw GOT. I was going to catch up when I found out Natalie Dormer is on the show, but I never did and don't have enough interest to start now.
I did want to see Man in the High Castle. And I've been watching Into the Badlands, which is fun.
Old 11-25-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

btw, I forgot

to all who celebrate
Old 11-26-2015, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I never saw GOT. I was going to catch up when I found out Natalie Dormer is on the show, but I never did and don't have enough interest to start now. I did want to see Man in the High Castle. And I've been watching Into the Badlands, which is fun.
I'd only started watching GOT last year, but the first season is worth it alone because of Sean Bean. Ned was such a good character, so noble
oooh I've never heard of Into the badlands, what's it about?
Old 11-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Into the Badlands takes place in the future. There are 5 barons who control various industries - so far we met 2. One controls oil & the other controls poppy. They have an army who protects them called "Clippers." The story follows a boy who is being hunted by one of the barons because the boy has powers and the baron wants to use him to dispose of the other 4 barons, and the boy and the best clipper are trying to escape the Badlands to find a land, which some people say doesn't exist.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American posters!
Old 11-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Happy thanks giving to all Americans!

I never really left school btw. I still have 2 more credits before I get my designation so I'm always going to be in school. After that I have another 5 credits to get another designation.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 11-26-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

how many designations are there?
Old 11-27-2015, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Into the Badlands takes place in the future. There are 5 barons who control various industries - so far we met 2. One controls oil & the other controls poppy. They have an army who protects them called "Clippers." The story follows a boy who is being hunted by one of the barons because the boy has powers and the baron wants to use him to dispose of the other 4 barons, and the boy and the best clipper are trying to escape the Badlands to find a land, which some people say doesn't exist.
wow, that sounds interesting and very intriguing, kind of medieval but fantasy like. and sarah bolger is in too! I think Emilie should guest star, that way we can see Sarah and Emilie act together again.
Old 11-27-2015, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You should give it a try. It airs on Sundays after The Walking Dead. There will only be 6 episodes this season, and this Sunday the 3rd episode is airing. They have crazy, awesome fight scenes too.

Here are the fight scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbatBh5boPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1inzaUK0hc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0qeE2gNUpE

I wish Emilie/Sarah had more opportunities to act together. They also seem to have the same co-stars (Finn W) in their projects.