Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I think it would've worked, although I think fashion critics would've ripped into her for daring to wear a short dress at the biggest Hollywood ceremony.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

DP, sorry.
royalღcaliber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I apologize for being away the last couple days! I just recently lost my dad, so I'm still having a bit of a hard time.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

OMG, I'm sorry about you losing your dad :hug; It's understandable why coming here isn't a priority. Take all the time you need, and if you want to talk about it, I'm, here.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
OMG, I'm sorry about you losing your dad :hug; It's understandable why coming here isn't a priority. Take all the time you need, and if you want to talk about it, I'm, here.
Thanks lovely!
Old 03-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

so what other tv shows do you watch besides OUAT?
Old 03-26-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watch New Girl (obviously ), Brooklyn Nine Nine, and The 100. There's more but those are the main ones I keep up with besides OUAT for now. I also watch Teen Wolf and This Is Us

How about you? What's your fav TV shows?
Old 03-27-2017, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I only watch This Is Us out of the above mentioned.
I can't say I have a favorite current show. I watch Supergirl, Gotham, IZombie, The Flash, Timeless, Bull, How to Get Away with Murder, Big Bang Theory, The Originals, Elementary
I can't remember if I watch anything else.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a lot that you mentioned that I want to watch like Supergirl, The Flash and How to Get Away with Murder. I'm also keeping up with The Originals. I use to watch TVD, and I"m eventually going to marathon the whole series now that it's over. I was a Klaroline shipper. But yeah I've kept up with The Originals throughout the years and I have the DVDs, so I'll watch the whole series as well at some point
Old 03-28-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I'm really enjoying Supergirl the most out of those 3 shows right now because I like Kara's love interest this season. He wasn't on the show in s1, but I've become more interested since he joined. I liked The Flash better last season cause of the villain. This season's villain bores me and I think it's taking too long to discover who he really is. How to Get Away with Murder season 1 was its best season. But I'd say give them a try.

Which season did you stop watching TVD? I originally stopped after the season 5 finale - when Damon & Bonnie got trapped on the other side. And now because Supergirl's love interest was the main villain in season 6 TVD, I went back to watch it.
I liked Klaroline. I'm hoping whenever The Originals ends, it ends with Caroline showing up to be with Klaus.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris Wood is so hot!! When I saw he joined Supergirl that's when I really wanted to start watching the show. But I do think I'll give all three a try soon

I stopped half way through Season 5, I just didn't care anymore. I was starting to lose interest during S4 and only stuck around for Klaroline. But I always said that once the show was over that I would marathon everything I missed. But yeah if that was how The Originals ended, I would be happy
Old 03-29-2017, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
Chris Wood is so hot!! When I saw he joined Supergirl that's when I really wanted to start watching the show. But I do think I'll give all three a try soon
Totally. His crazy TVD character was so attractive to me. I am ashamed of it
And he's adorable on Supergirl, despite what the haters say.

Quote:
I stopped half way through Season 5, I just didn't care anymore. I was starting to lose interest during S4 and only stuck around for Klaroline. But I always said that once the show was over that I would marathon everything I missed. But yeah if that was how The Originals ended, I would be happy
ah, you bailed a little before me. My interest started dying in s3. But for some reason I stuck with it through the Travelers thing and the Silas thing. Klaroline was the only thing that made me pay attention in s3. really. I still remember when Klaus drew a horse for her.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Totally. His crazy TVD character was so attractive to me. I am ashamed of it
And he's adorable on Supergirl, despite what the haters say.
I've seen YouTube videos of his scenes on TVD! It's always fun to love the villain sometimes I do see a lot of gifsets on tumblr of his scenes on Supergirl, especially with Kara and I already ship them and I haven't seen the show yet

Quote:
ah, you bailed a little before me. My interest started dying in s3. But for some reason I stuck with it through the Travelers thing and the Silas thing. Klaroline was the only thing that made me pay attention in s3. really. I still remember when Klaus drew a horse for her.
Yeah me too, tbh. Klaroline was the best thing about S3 and S4 for me I loved when he did that! That episode was so amazing!
Old 03-30-2017, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
I've seen YouTube videos of his scenes on TVD! It's always fun to love the villain sometimes I do see a lot of gifsets on tumblr of his scenes on Supergirl, especially with Kara and I already ship them and I haven't seen the show yet
It's totally OK to love a villain as long as a viewer doesn't try to woobify him/her
I love how you ship them already. They're cute together. Kara/Lena shippers love to say he's abusive, but literally in every episode he tells Kara how he admires her and she's awesome. I don't think they know what abuse means.

Quote:
Yeah me too, tbh. Klaroline was the best thing about S3 and S4 for me I loved when he did that! That episode was so amazing!
How'd you feel about Klaus and Cammi?
Old 03-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's totally OK to love a villain as long as a viewer doesn't try to woobify him/her
I love how you ship them already. They're cute together. Kara/Lena shippers love to say he's abusive, but literally in every episode he tells Kara how he admires her and she's awesome. I don't think they know what abuse means.
Yes, I agree on the no woobify of the villian.

:eye_roll: I find that's the first thing people say when they don't like a ship and it's so aggravating because it's insensitive to people who may have experienced abuse. Three of my ships have gotten that claim, and everytime I'm like but where though?

Quote:
How'd you feel about Klaus and Cammi?
I don't know, I didn't watch enough of The Originals to really get to see their story. From the little bit that I did see, it felt like she was coddling him which I didn't like. The thing I like about Caroline is that she'll call Klaus out on his crap But I didn't watch much of the series, so I don't know if that changed.

How about you? How'd you feel about them?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top