Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-08-2007, 10:59 AM
New Fan

Emilie de Ravin set used scripts ROSWELL, LOST etc. For SALE'‏

I recently acquired a box of paper items (mostly scripts) that belonged to actress Emilie de Ravin from a couple who moved into her old home in the Los Angeles area. She left behind a bunch of scripts mostly from ROSWELL, a few from LOST and some other shows she worked on including the CARRIE remake, BRICK and others. They are for sale except for the LOST pilot which is all I wanted. There is also a canvas chair back (used on her director's chair while on set) for CARRIE. I took a pciture of a few of them. Some of these she has written her name on them so some would be considered signed. Some scripts have her notes and little doodles on them. I can put these up on ebay for people who are interested for the right price. These are not copies...these are the scripts she used on the shows. A rare chance to own memorabilia that belonged to your fave actress. Let me know soon. Thanks for reading and thanks to meretwins for permission.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oooh that is an awsome collection. I wonder why she left them behind.

I don't think I have enough money, but I would love to know what her doodles and notes included.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
New Fan

I use to work in the industry and when I was done with a show I just tossed the scripts. After working 16 hr days you want to get away from things that remind you of the intense work you did. I'm sure she felt the same way. Most actors don't keep their scripts because when they are done with a scene they cross it out or rip it out from their script so the item becomes trashed. Most of her lines are high-lighted in colors with dialogue change notes here and there. On a few scripts She has tabbed the timeline (days & nights) of the story most likely to let her know when there would be a wardrobe change. Doodles are just that doodles. You don't have to buy all of these rare items but maybe you can afford one of them. There is even a Thank You note from J.J. Abrams for her acting on the 1st season of LOST. Cool items.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

awww I love JJ for doing that. But I so would've kept the thank you note (if I was her)

I remember going to a Marlon Brando auction. They were selling his On the Waterfront, Streetcar Named Desire, and Godfather scripts with all his notes. I would've loved to buy either Streetcar or the Godfather.

Do you have a price range?
Old 10-08-2007, 12:29 PM
New Fan

I'm taking offers. Obviously a lot less than the $30,000.00 for Marlon's Godfather script. I wanted for her fans to get 1st crack at them before I put them up for auction and the serious memorabilia high rollers outbid the fans. If you wish you may email me.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:12 PM
New Fan

Thats some pretty amazing stuff you have.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:03 PM
New Fan

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:03 AM
New Fan

Any interest? If people are intersted let me know soon. Thanks. I can email a detailed list of all the items. email me @ netzombie63 at hotmail dot com
Old 10-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Awesome, that sounds really interesting, if only I had more than £5 to my name.... If I was Emilie I would have kept them for memories sake, especially the thank you note from JJ.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

It sounds like to me that she just forgot them all, I mean if shes been keeping scripts from Roswell, maybe during her slightly recent move with Josh and the seperation issue maybe it just didn't cross her mind. That note was almost four years old I am assuming since it was a thank you for S1. But I wouldn't keep it all if I worked on it, I mean you'd have to be in her shoes, you can't hold on the the past too long. They have some really interesting thinsg on ebay, even a resume and call sheet for Emilie.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:05 PM
New Fan

Most actors don't hold onto a script because what is important to them is the finished product that has their work on film, DVD, etc. That is how they get work and such by showing a reel of their scenes not showing notes they made in their old scripts. Unless you are the writer of a show there would be no need to hold onto a script. Besides, it's a heavy box or two of paper and it isn't all the episodes. Maybe she just thought they were going to get thrown away and recycled.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLost-in-SawyerxXx (View Post)
Awesome, that sounds really interesting, if only I had more than £5 to my name.... If I was Emilie I would have kept them for memories sake, especially the thank you note from JJ.
The thank you note is the only thing I would keep.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Eh, I couldn't keep scripts if I worked 16 hours a day on them. Except if I had won an Oscar over one of them. The director chair sounds cool but I'm so broke right now.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Eh, I couldn't keep scripts if I worked 16 hours a day on them. Except if I had won an Oscar over one of them. The director chair sounds cool but I'm so broke right now.
I just love the idea of Emilie winning an Oscar.

I'd have that freakin' framed.

I guess if she were to keep everything she worked on, it would take up way too much space.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

i wonder why she didn't just throwm them away if she didn't want them...