New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

I don't think so, but apparently Hook said that Belle snores

ETA: The press release for next episode:
Quote:
The Evil Queen and Hyde continue on their quest to steal Dr. Jekyll’s serum; Snow looks forward to her first day back as a school teacher; and while Emma looks forward to Hook moving in with her, Hook finds himself trying to protect Belle from Mr. Gold, who has made sure she can’t leave the confines of the pirate ship. Meanwhile, back in the past, Rumplestiltskin helps Dr. Jekyll complete his serum to separate a man’s personality into two – good and evil – but his help comes with a hefty price, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.
I just....how can people like this relationship? Even if Rumple IS trapping her there to protect her, he's doing it without telling her or asking for her permission or input. As usual. No wonder Belle doesn't want to stay anywhere near Rumple. Good on Hook for protecting her.

Last edited by Giana; 10-10-2016 at 02:35 PM
Giana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
Hook said that Belle snores
mmm so they're sleeping in the same room, eh

Quote:
Mr. Gold, who has made sure she can’t leave the confines of the pirate ship.
Imprisonment is soooooo romantic. Why do the writers continually do this, taking away Belle's choice?
Old 10-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
mmm so they're sleeping in the same room, eh
That or she snores loud enough for him to hear through the wall to the crew's cabin

Quote:
Why do the writers continually do this, taking away Belle's choice?
Because they only consider her a plot device for Rumple, though so does everyone else on the show, including Rumple himself. I do like that Hook genuinely seems to be trying to make amends and cares about HER, at least.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
That or she snores loud enough for him to hear through the wall to the crew's cabin
In that case she should seek Archie's help. He could hypnotize her and fix the problem.

Quote:
Because they only consider her a plot device for Rumple, though so does everyone else on the show, including Rumple himself. I do like that Hook genuinely seems to be trying to make amends and cares about HER, at least.
Does she have a story outside of Rumpel this year or is it all about her carrying a possible devil spawn?
Old 10-14-2016, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Does she have a story outside of Rumpel this year or is it all about her carrying a possible devil spawn?
You know it's the latter, plus taking him back for the 27475637843 time.

I did see some theories that she moves in with Hook and Emma when Rumple finds her on the JR??? So maybe she'll get pulled into the plot, just hopefully not as a pawn...again.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

A video was posted of Colin, Emilie & the dude playing Jekyl filming on the Jolly Roger. I tried finding it again to post here, but lost it. Do you know if that video was old?

Quote:
I did see some theories that she moves in with Hook and Emma when Rumple finds her on the JR??? So maybe she'll get pulled into the plot, just hopefully not as a pawn...again.
We'll see what happens.

Can I hope for Hook preferring to sleep in Belle's room over Emma's room?
Old 10-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

and now I found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-h0IV9WjQ
Old 10-16-2016, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Sooo I'm reading the spoilers in the CB tag and it seems there is a lot of good stuff with them tonight! May actually stream the episode to watch their scenes. Can't wait for the gifsets!

ETA: So! I read that Hook stays with Belle on the JR after she is kept in there so she's not alone, and forgot she was pregnant and offers her rum. He also apparently got her something she can use to call him if she needs help, and then he saves her at the end, allegedly. Not sure how but I don't care. I love these two and their friendship. She is the only one I can stand seeing him in scenes with anymore (except for the occasional Charming).

ETA2: OMG!!!!!!!!!!

x

Does he not know what a cell phone is??

Last edited by Giana; 10-16-2016 at 07:41 PM
Old 10-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
Does he not know what a cell phone is??
Seashells are waaaaaaay cooler

Quote:
She is the only one I can stand seeing him in scenes with anymore
this bears repeating.
I am torn because I never wanted Hook to be a hero but if it's going to happen I rather him be Belle's hero than that other person's hero.

I keep reading on tumblr Rumbelle shippers being mad at Hook for ruining Rumbelle's relationship. If I cared more I'd tell them Rumpel was the one who ruined the relationship and he ruined it back in s2, before Hook spoke to Belle.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I keep reading on tumblr Rumbelle shippers being mad at Hook for ruining Rumbelle's relationship. If I cared more I'd tell them Rumpel was the one who ruined the relationship and he ruined it back in s2, before Hook spoke to Belle.
Ugh, I'm so afraid to venture into Belle's Tumblr tag for that reason. Rumbelle shippers aren't Belle fans, their Rumple fans who only care that Belle loved Rumple and excused all the cr@p he did. Nothing is ever his fault with them, he's the poor victim baby!~!``11!!!.

Belle and Killian in 6.04

Love Belle calling him a "friend" in gif 4, but a little bummed that she didn't mention that she doesn't even need protection and can take care of herself.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I wonder, is there any fandom where the female is appreciated more than the male?

I like that Hook put effort into getting that seashell for Belle.

They should take a raincheck on the rum offer. Drink together when Belle's not pregnant.

So does no one call Hook Hook anymore? Or is he Killian to everyone Might as well get rid of the hook for a hand too since he's not really the literary pirate anymore.

Surprised in the last gif that Killian (bleh) didn't fall on the floor. He's usually useless in a fight.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
is there any fandom where the female is appreciated more than the male?
Castle, Sleepy Hollow (back when Abbie was still alive, anyways), Mad Men to an extent. Also Harry Potter when it comes to Hermione.

The problem here is that some people are screaming that Belle is acting OOC because she's friends with Hook and is afraid of Rumple. The fact is, they're only calling her that because she is not acting the way they want her to. Fanon Belle=/=canon Belle. They always say they love that Belle is so forgiving, but the minute she's forgiving towards someone other than Rumple, it's not ok. She's already forgiven him again and again and each time, he has betrayed/used/manipulated/hurt/abused her, so her behavior towards him now makes total sense.

Quote:
They should take a raincheck on the rum offer. Drink together when Belle's not pregnant.
The best part is that Hook was disappointed after she reminded him that she was pregnant. He was the mouthpiece of the part of the fandom that hates her pregnancy storyline

Quote:
So does no one call Hook Hook anymore?
They call him Hook when they're talking about him, I think. And I think Regina calls him Hook to his face? Otherwise I'm pretty sure it's Killian.

Quote:
Surprised in the last gif that Killian (bleh) didn't fall on the floor.
He should have made it clear to Jekyll that Floor is still his

I have no idea why I find that last gif so hot, though.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Quote:
Castle, Sleepy Hollow (back when Abbie was still alive, anyways), Mad Men to an extent. Also Harry Potter when it comes to Hermione.
ah, yes, I agree about all.

Quote:
The problem here is that some people are screaming that Belle is acting OOC because she's friends with Hook and is afraid of Rumple. The fact is, they're only calling her that because she is not acting the way they want her to. Fanon Belle=/=canon Belle. They always say they love that Belle is so forgiving, but the minute she's forgiving towards someone other than Rumple, it's not ok. She's already forgiven him again and again and each time, he has betrayed/used/manipulated/hurt/abused her, so her behavior towards him now makes total sense.
The audience should be more concerned with what kind of message Belle being OK with Rumpel's behavior would send to young viewers.
And as much as I dislike "hero" Hook and can't get fully onboard with it, how many times has he hurt Belle vs. how many times Rumpel hurt her, especially recently? Last time I can remember Hook being a d!cK to Belle was in s2 whereas Rumpel has been s----- to her s2,3,4,5,6, (what season are we in?)

Quote:
The best part is that Hook was disappointed after she reminded him that she was pregnant. He was the mouthpiece of the part of the fandom that hates her pregnancy storyline
Hook has a thing for mothers so once Belle gives birth he'll be giving her the eyebrows

Quote:
He should have made it clear to Jekyll that Floor is still his
Jekyll will never succeeded in breaking floor and Hook up

Quote:
I have no idea why I find that last gif so hot, though.
I'll chalk it up to Colin having the best face and when Hook isn't 100% useless and actually gets things done he's hot.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And as much as I dislike "hero" Hook and can't get fully onboard with it, how many times has he hurt Belle vs. how many times Rumpel hurt her, especially recently? Last time I can remember Hook being a d!cK to Belle was in s2 whereas Rumpel has been s----- to her s2,3,4,5,6, (what season are we in?)
6, and EXACTLY. And Hook has apologized to Belle for no other reason than because he felt bad (the second time) and wanted to make amends. Plus, like you said, he hasn't hurt her since S2.

Quote:
Hook has a thing for mothers so once Belle gives birth he'll be giving her the eyebrows
I wish, but no

x

This was right after Hook gave Belle that shell phone (omg, I get it now...) when Rumple shows up to trap her on the JR. LOOK HOW HE WAS STARTING TO MOVE TO GET BELLE AWAY FROM HIM. Best brotp
Old 10-18-2016, 04:25 PM
Kryptonite

THEY HAD such great moments in Sunday's episode

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top