Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2016, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Though I'm sure they will also get caught in plot-related things too.
It feels so weird to have Belle involved in plot.

Quote:
Good video, though neither of them talk much. Lana does most of the talking.
Can't say I am surprised. Whenever Emilie is with the cast she always falls into the background.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Can't say I am surprised. Whenever Emilie is with the cast she always falls into the background.
Well, at least this time she wasn't the only one. Josh didn't speak unless directly spoken to, so did Colin a little, and Jared didn't talk at all.

Quote:
She'll probably just get pulled in because she's there, but not be directly active.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, at least this time she wasn't the only one. Josh didn't speak unless directly spoken to, so did Colin a little, and Jared didn't talk at all.

Quote:
She'll probably just get pulled in because she's there, but not be directly active.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They should be broken up in groups. Lana, Emilie, Rebecca and Colin can always be together. The others can form another group.

Quote:
I can see Belle's face buried in books, trying to find out information, and then everyone taking the information she gathers and running away from her.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Oh look:

Quote:
“A Bitter Draught” — When a mysterious man from the Land of Untold Stories, who has a past with the Evil Queen, arrives in Storybrooke, David and Snow work together with Regina to neutralize the threat. Belle seeks Hook’s help finding a safe place to hide away from her husband, Mr. Gold. The Evil Queen continues to try to win Zelena over to her side, while Emma resumes her therapy sessions with Archie and shares her terrifying vision of the future, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.
I wish he still lived there too because we'd get hilarious roommate escapades. Bonus points if it pisses Rumple (and the shippers) off But the fact that she likes and trusts Hook is good enough too.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I shouldn't get into how pissed I am that Hook doesn't prefer to live on his ship. Some pirate he turned out to be.

I wish the writers would explore how Belle going to Hook of all people would piss Rumpel off, because of all the history between them.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

I agree, and also how this is now the second wife of Rumple's who has gone to Hook for help. Hopefully it ends differently this time though
Old 09-27-2016, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rumps must be thinking, what is it about this guy that all my wives want his help?
Belle will be saved from having her heart crushed because she doesn't want Hook in a fun between the bed sheets way.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Or she'll just end up going back to him in 2 episodes
Old 09-27-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

grrr, did her Morpheus dream not give sufficient warning?
Old 09-28-2016, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling she will be back with him in 2 episodes.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 09-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
grrr, did her Morpheus dream not give sufficient warning?
You'd think.

Belle and Killian protecting the other
x

Can't wait for that bottom scene!
Old 09-29-2016, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^^^ will probably be the only good scene in the entire episode.

Why isn't Hook's heart more black in the first gif?
Old 09-30-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let’s start off with Sunday’s episode. Belle will be turning to Hook for help in hiding from Rumple. What can you tease?

COLIN O’DONOGHUE: She obviously wants to shield Rumple from being in her life or her unborn child’s life, and who better to hide something than a pirate, you know what I mean? He helps her escape and hide, but I can’t tell you where yet.

Does Hook still desire to kill Rumple?

That’s a very complicated and complex relationship. We haven’t really explored it so far this season, but I think deep down that will always be there. It’s been a part of Hook for hundreds of years, so I think it’s whether or not he decides to act on it or how he would go about doing that. In a way, even trying to hide Belle — even though he’s doing it for the right reasons, he’s doing it to help her — there’s a slight little one-upmanship going on there with Rumple and trying to get one over on him. But this season, Rumple, or Mr. Gold, he’s particularly dark. He’s as dark as probably any Dark One can get. So I guess maybe it will always be in the background.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/30/once-upon-time-hook-colin-odonoghue
Old 09-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Look!

x

Love her little nod in the last gif

From the sneak peek.