Fan Forum Legend

done
Old 04-11-2016, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

https://twitter.com/emiliederavin/st...32803431649281
Old 04-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Awww, yea Emilie DID look cute

Some of the replies to that Tweet do amuse me though, I think people misunderstood that Vera was Belle's/Emilie's bump, not that she was actually IN the episode lol.
Old 04-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

heh, I think Emilie would sprout wings and fly to the moon before she let Vera show up on camera.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Probably!!!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-13-2016, 06:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
heh, I think Emilie would sprout wings and fly to the moon before she let Vera show up on camera.
Are you sure?
Old 04-13-2016, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, it's like she read my post and is having a laugh at me.

It's a good thing I am sitting down because I really, truly never expected her to post a pic - at least not one that showed Vera's face.

Wow! One month already. She's an adorable beauty, and she has Emilie's eyes.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I was split if she would post a pic, sometimes it's a good idea for stars to post a pic themselves so they won't be hounded by paparazzi as much since the first look at the baby is no longer an exclusive they can get and make money off.

But Vera is so cute, i think she has Emilie's lips too.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
sometimes it's a good idea for stars to post a pic themselves so they won't be hounded by paparazzi as much since the first look at the baby is no longer an exclusive they can get and make money off.

But then you also get afraid that if you post one pic, fans will feel entitled to more.

Is she the only OUAT cast member who has posted a photo of her child? I can't remember Ginny ever doing it, and I know Colin never will.

I can see the lip resemblance,. Her hair (for now) is between Emilie and Eric's shades,
Old 04-13-2016, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

OMG!!!!!!!!!

Vera is so precious, check out those eyes! No offense to Eric but I honestly hope her eyes stay that way. Imo, it's too early to tell who exactly she looks like, but she's hands down got Emilie's eyes.

I love this family
Old 04-13-2016, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Vera is so CUTE .

I'm really shocked too Lilmouse, I never thought we would ever see Vera's face.
I don't know if anyone else would agree, but Emilie seems more willing to sharing certain things since she met Eric.

I don't think Josh and Ginny ever posted pictures of Oliver, but I have seen what he looks like because of paparazzi photos of them at various airports.

it's funny how life works because Emilie de ravin France tweeted Emilie about her doing an AskEmilie and then a few days later Emilie did one!
I also saw a post on tumblr back in the summer that said 'If Emilie ever has a baby...' and then Emilie announced her pregnancy in October.

I agree Giana, Vera has got Emilie's eyes, they're such a deep blue as well (of course that could change, even at a much later date, since I was born with blue eyes and had blue eyes for the first four years of my life when all of a sudden they turned green!)
Old 04-13-2016, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know if anyone else would agree, but Emilie seems more willing to sharing certain things since she met Eric.
I agree completely. I don't know the reason for it, but I don't think she ever would've done this if she stayed with Josh.

Quote:
it's funny how life works because Emilie de ravin France tweeted Emilie about her doing an AskEmilie and then a few days later Emilie did one!
I also saw a post on tumblr back in the summer that said 'If Emilie ever has a baby...' and then Emilie announced her pregnancy in October.
Emilie is connected telepathically to her fans and listened to ours pleas.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree completely. I don't know the reason for it, but I don't think she ever would've done this if she stayed with Josh.

Quote:
Emilie is connected telepathically to her fans and listened to ours pleas.