Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone (View Post)
Is he worried that Dom might drop the award?
maybe. He is holding it like a dumbbell.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
it's Josh's twin brother.
Oh yeah, I vaguely remember hearing of him having a twin brother. They do look quite alike.

Quote:
Is he worried that Dom might drop the award?
Yeah he's eying it very carefullly
Old 02-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They do look alike. But yet they look different too.

That baby is so adorable

Naveen looks like he poked his eye.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Awww, these are great. Cute you have there, little baby.

Naveen was very charismatic in the latest episode. It was so funny to hear him speak in my mother tongue.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

I love the picture of Naveen and Emile, where's it from? I've never seen it before.

I know what you mean Mone, whenever I hear him speak with his normal broad English accent I find it really weird. I still expect him to speak with an Iraqi accent
Old 02-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did he butcher the German language, Mone?

Quote:
I love the picture of Naveen and Emile, where's it from? I've never seen it before.
Divaduck originally posted it. It was taken when Naveen and Emilie were filming a....wait for it....deleted scene.
It was a really great scene, but all Claire scenes end up on the cutting room floor.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_UK (View Post)
I know what you mean Mone, whenever I hear him speak with his normal broad English accent I find it really weird. I still expect him to speak with an Iraqi accent
Ah yes, quite the acting challenge for Naveen: To speak German with an Iraqi accent when he's actually British.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Did he butcher the German language, Mone?
Oh no, they all did quite well. There was just a minor translation mistake (a 'false friend') during Elsa's phone conversation. One thing, though: For a young woman to be named 'Elsa' is very uncommon. It's a popular name for cows (along with 'Berta').

Quote:
It was a really great scene, but all Claire scenes end up on the cutting room floor.
Or on YouTube.

I'm sad they cut the scene with Libby. It added a nice touch of realism to the show to see Claire feel awkward at being reminded that the survivors wear the dead passengers' clothes and use their personal things.

Last edited by Mone; 02-21-2008 at 09:26 AM
Old 02-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I remember the first time he spoke, and I was like "er, your British"

Quote:
Oh no, they all did quite well. There was just a minor translation mistake (a 'false friend') during Elsa's phone conversation. One thing, though: For a young woman to be named 'Elsa' is very uncommon. It's a popular name for cows (along with 'Berta').
Ooh are you German Mone? I can speak German, at GCSE level, but I'm not too clever with the grammar. Das ist nicht gut

Quote:
I'm sad they cut the scene with Libby. It added a nice touch of realism to the show to see Claire feel awkward at being reminded that the survivors wear the dead passengers' clothes and use their personal things.
I've never seen either of the extended scenes, and it was good to watch Claire feel awkward about borrowing passengers clothes.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love those deleted scenes. We got to see Claire interact with people other than Charlie and that was always something I wanted to see.
I'm so mad those were cut. And then the one time Claire was given a B storyline (I think it was in Further Instructions) it was cut. How Typical!

Quote:
For a young woman to be named 'Elsa' is very uncommon. It's a popular name for cows (along with 'Berta').
I always think of the Sound of Music character when the name Elsa appears.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love those deleted scenes. We got to see Claire interact with people other than Charlie and that was always something I wanted to see.
I'm so mad those were cut. And then the one time Claire was given a B storyline (I think it was in Further Instructions) it was cut. How Typical!
A B storyline? What's one of those? And is Further Instructions were Smokey kills Eko?
Old 02-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

a B storyline is what's going on in the background. It's not the main story, but it's still featured within the ep.

Like the last Lost ep focused on Kate, so she was the A storyline. But then we also found out Sayid/Des didn't make it to the freighter so that would be the B storyline.

I can't remember when Eko died.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLost-in-SawyerxXx (View Post)
Ooh are you German Mone? I can speak German, at GCSE level, but I'm not too clever with the grammar. Das ist nicht gut
Die Grammatik ist nicht so wichtig. As long as people understand what you mean, nobody's going to complain about grammar mistakes. I really need to work on my French. It's embarrassing how little I remember from school.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

love her outfit in the last pic
Old 02-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
a B storyline is what's going on in the background. It's not the main story, but it's still featured within the ep.
Oh, so in Par Avion the A storyline was when Claire was explaining her plan and worrying about Charlie, whilst the B storyline was when Kate was looking for Jack?

Quote:
Die Grammatik ist nicht so wichtig. As long as people understand what you mean, nobody's going to complain about grammar mistakes.
Ja, aber fur die prufung, das ist sehr wichtig. . Ich kann verstehe aber meine sprechen ist nicht so gut.
My brain goes blank because I'm not very confident

Lovin' the pics . What's interesting me is how much Claire's fashion has changed over the seasons...she seems to be getting more fashionable with every season . And she's lost all the little wristbands and stuff since S1. I love how blue Emilie's eyes look in that second pic.

Quote:
I really need to work on my French. It's embarrassing how little I remember from school.
I wish I knew French, it sounds such a pretty accent. I really should learn it considering I'm part French . Unfortunately all I know how to say is bonjour, merci, and je'mappelle Sophie. .
Old 02-25-2008, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Claire's fashion looks less revealing now. Because that short skirt she wore in the first few eps of S1 made me laugh. What pregnant lady wears THAT short of a skirt?

Quote:
Oh, so in Par Avion the A storyline was when Claire was explaining her plan and worrying about Charlie, whilst the B storyline was when Kate was looking for Jack?
exactly.

some pics I couldn't find on Emilie-online