Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

good job, clone.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know this is EdR Off topic, so Im writing it here, but I cant help myself.
I so like Lara Croft character (Tomb Raider) and Angelina Jolie is said to play in Lara Croft 3 !!! For more information check out the link in my signature
At first I played the game as a child and Ive been excited and than I saw Angie as Lara on screen and she was absolutely Lara. So Im looking forward to it.

And Ive found out that the cat I adopted (5 weeks ago) from asylum house for animals IS PREGNANT !!! Kittens should be delivered in 2 weeks.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

awww kittens are so adorable. are you going to keep them?

I liked the Tomb Raider movies. I don't know how I feel about a third one being made, though
Old 04-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Kittens!!! What do you plan to do with them?

I liked the first Tombraider but never really caught on after that. So I'm not sure how I feel about a 3rd one being made. I used to play the game but lately, they have been making Lara abit unrealistic looking. No one has a waist that small!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

isn't all video games unrealistic? just like Barbie.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

The reality is that I didnt plan any kittens, actualy I planned to neuter the cat. But Mother Nature was faster... I give kittens to my friends who like cats. I hope for 3-4 kittens not more. I will post pictures of kittens here to delight you.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait to see the pics. If I was allowed, I'd so get a kitten
Old 04-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not a fan of cats but the ones I'm close to (the barn cat and the vet clinic's cat), I really like.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-23-2006, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

juliena they're making a third tomb raider? that's cool i like angelina and i enjoyed the tomb raider flicks...
Old 04-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
I'm not a fan of cats but the ones I'm close to (the barn cat and the vet clinic's cat), I really like.
I rather have a cat cause they're less likely to bother me unlike a dog. Dogs always want to lick your face and play with you.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
I rather have a cat cause they're less likely to bother me unlike a dog. Dogs always want to lick your face and play with you.
i like dogs 'cause they want to be played with...to me cats are just prissy lol...
Old 04-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Prissy ? What does it mean ?

Cats are like people, you cant manipulate them like dogs. My cats want me to play with them all day long. Thats a reason why I have 2 cats. So they can play together. Cats are realy smart animals. They understand our language. They can play with any thing you give them. They are veeery veeery patient.
Felix (male, neutred) is the bigger one and my new (adopted) cat Mafia (the pregnat one).
Old 04-24-2006, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
There are disadvantages to cats and dogs. Yes, cats are less likely to bother you but when you're on the computer, forget it, they crawl all over the keyboards and harrass you on the computer. When it's computer time, my dog knows to lie on the bed until I'm finish. When I'm at the clinic, the clinic cat is always all over my work, the computer and whatever I'm doing on the table. I love her but that's so annoying!

My friend's cat insist on sleeping on her face in the middle of the night and she can't untrain the cat because the cat thinks he's boss. He screams in the middle of the night too which drives her bonkers. She already gave away one cat, she's thinking of giving away this one and just keeping the dog.

Dogs can get into things too and they demand more work because they need to be exercised and all that. But I love getting the exercise with my dog and I love that when I want to cuddle, she's right there waiting. I asked the clinic cat to cuddle and she swiped at me. Cuddling is only done on her time, no other time.

However working at a vet clinic, I'm likely to like dogs than cats. Dogs understand you're trying to help them, cats do not. So the majority of the scars I have on my body come from cats. We have this bite glove, it was made for dog bites when dealing with vicious dogs. I never used it on a dog, I have used it on cats. Some of them are very territorial, they come out with their claws extracted and ready to bite whenever I'm changing their litterboxes or giving them food.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-24-2006, 07:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jazz, are you a vet ?

Everything you said is absolutely right. Buuut... Im more cat lover. I also have a dog. Foxterier (female). And she is a sweetie. The reason why cats and dogs are so different is that dog is a grouping animal, so there is always a leader (mostly human when living with humans ) and cats live reclusely. They only meet eachother while reproduction or while feeding by people.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not a vet even though I have gone through one year of vet school. It just wasn't for me. When I graduated, I started working as a vet tech and even though now I work for a film company, I still work part-time as a vet tech on the odd weekends.

There is probably why I love dogs more than cats....cause I love horses and dogs and horses are both herd animals. There is one leader in the herd and it's generally me! Though, my dog understands I'm the leader, my horse is still learning.

Like I said, I do love the clinic cat and I think she's the best but there are times she starts going all over my stuff, drinking out of the toilet or screaming at me for something or the other that I often wonder why I put up with her when I could just lock her in her cage. My dog sits there staring at her from my desk thinking, "What the hell is her problem?"

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove