Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2006, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

EdR Off Topic - We just can't seem to stop talking!!!

New thread. Sorry for the bad title. Got a better one? Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19
Aww such a cute pics of your cat. How many do you have Juliena? I agree Jazz, X-Men 3 was disappointing to me, especially since I can't stand Wolverine.
Egads! I LOVE Wolverine! He's the reason I go and see it! Ha ha. Him and Rogue and they were a big part of X-Men, the first one. Then their relationship just disappeared and I hated that.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-13-2006, 06:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jazz, I like it. It suits perfectly.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

cute title jazz..well the trip was a blast but flight back was horrible...i thought i was going to die due to severe turbulence and a developing migrane headache...we flew back via united express, which is just a jet plane instead of the boeing ones...not a fav of mine...so i've spent most of last night and today in one posiiton with a towel over my eyes...glad to be home though.....
Old 06-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what a sucky trip back, mere. I hope you feel better soon. what did you do on your trip?

I wish Rogue was given more to do in the X-men series. One of the problems was there was too many characters and not enough screentime for all of them

ETA from last thread

Quote:
Spoiler:
The Phoenix used her powers against Wolverine and it ripped off his shirt and his skin was peeling as fast as he was healing. My question is, if it rips off everything, how come his pants were the only thing that didn't get strip?
while in the theater me and my sis said to each other she was taking off the wrong part of his clothes. we wanted to see his ass. Hell, if I was the phoenix I so would've ripped his pants off.
Old 06-14-2006, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

I hate crappy flights Mere. One of the things I hate about flying. But glad the trip was good. Did you have a good time?

Rogue is more featured in the comics than in the series, however in the comics, Rogue is alot more older. It's Jubliee that was young and she was the one who had the crush on Wolverine. So Rogue in the movie is taking the place of Jubliee. And in X3 they missed out on introducing Gambit! Sheesh!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

why didn't they put Jubilee in the movie instead of Rogue?
Old 06-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

if i remember correctly jubilee was shown in the first movie as one of the students...crappy flights indeed suck!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
while in the theater me and my sis said to each other she was taking off the wrong part of his clothes. we wanted to see his ass. Hell, if I was the phoenix I so would've ripped his pants off

Sorry that you had a crappy flight Mere but glad you had fun on the trip.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-14-2006, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins
if i remember correctly jubilee was shown in the first movie as one of the students...crappy flights indeed suck!!!
oh.

what is her power?
Old 06-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh.

what is her power?
Jubilee has pyrokinesis and can generate blinding lightshows and explosive plasmoids from what I understand. She's probably more powerful than Pyro.

Jubilee is popular but Rogue is more featured in the comic. But they took part of Jubilee's story and implanted it into Rogue in the movie. Rogue is alot older in the comics, Jubilee was the young one and had a crush on Logan. Rogue was with Gambit.

However, in the movie, I enjoy Anna Paquin and Hugh Jackman's chemistry together so I don't mind so much. But Iceman? It really should be Gambit. Iceman is not featured in the comic so much, we barely know him.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't like Iceman. I'm more of a Pyro girl
Old 06-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't like Iceman either. I'm a Wolverine gal.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 06-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't like Iceman. I'm more of a Pyro girl
Me too, can't stand Iceman. I loved Pyro though

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 06-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hated how Iceman took down Pyro. that was b.s.

I love some Wolverine too. I'd watch a movie that only had Wolverine and Pyro in it.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

i could do without either really....it was kinda cool to see iceman finally become iceman...pyro was just petulant and pudgy and not much else ...