Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

I saw Miss Congentiality 2 over the weekend. I went to see Sin City last weekend and since we saw violence last weekend, we thought we go for a comedy this weekend.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
I saw Miss Congentiality 2 over the weekend. I went to see Sin City last weekend and since we saw violence last weekend, we thought we go for a comedy this weekend.
i saw 'sin city' when it opened...it was colorful in the style and the violence and i don't get squeamish often but damn that movie had me closing my eyes by the end....couldn't wait until it was over...jazz how was 'mc2'? i'm to the point if i don't go opening weekend i'm waiting for the dvd...
Old 04-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

I saw MC2 and I liked it. It wasn't as good as the first but I definatly liked it more than I had thought I would. It's a fun movie.

I liked "Sin City" a lot..although I view it as a one time movie - maybe I would see it twice if it's been awhile.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie-
I saw MC2 and I liked it. It wasn't as good as the first but I definatly liked it more than I had thought I would. It's a fun movie.

I liked "Sin City" a lot..although I view it as a one time movie - maybe I would see it twice if it's been awhile.
Yeah, I liked MC2 as well. I thought it was just something you take lightly and just laugh and enjoy it. Plus, love hearing Regis yelling, "No, no, not the groin!" It sounds so funny!!!!

Sin City was masterfully done. It was filmed entirely against a green screen and it looked pretty amazing regardless. I couldn't see it again though. It had alot of violence and I know a couple of people left the theatre when they couldn't take all the violence. I think it's just a matter of what you can take with that movie.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

i saw the amytiville horror friday night...it had some good scares and some lovely shots of a shirtless ryan reynolds *drool*...all i have to say is how many damn signs do you really need to realize your house is evil?!
Old 04-19-2005, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't had interest in seeing a horror flick in a very long while. I used to see them all the time but I don't anymore. I guess because they all have the same pattern. They need to spice it up! I saw Fever Pitch over the weekend, that wasn't very good. I think the 1996 version with Colin Firth was better.

Next weekend will be movie free. I'm probably just going to be hanging out at home and cleaning out which I should have done a long time ago.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey guys for all who dont know me .. I´m suz Mind if I join you?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-20-2005, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

suz welcome to the lovely madness that is edr country...we're always glad to have more folks to gab about anything and nothing with ...i like your avatar of katherine heigl...she is indeed a lovely lady...
so suz what's up with you?...
Old 04-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

SUZ!!! So good to see you on here! I hope you come on more often.

What is everyone up to this weekend? I can't believe today it started raining and it got so cold, I kept thinking we are finished with summer and it's winter again! It's suppose to be bad weather this weekend and I have to ride my horse!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Suz! Welcome!!

Jazz, I might be going to Florida or Colorado but nothing is set in stone yet.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Florida or Colorado!!! Man, that sounds exciting. I'm not going anywhere exciting this year. Ohio. That's all I am going this year. Booooring. Of course, it's to see Terri Clark in concert.

Also, I might have to go to LA on business but that's up in the air right now.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

jazz it's hot and muggy here so send the rain down my way and i'll send the heat towards you ...
Old 04-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Take my rain and my cold weather!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 04-22-2005, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know for sure if I will be going. Plans always seem to fall through at the last minute.

It's raining here too but it's nice because it was my one day to sleep in and it was all dark and gloomy..the ultimate sleeping in weather.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Well, despite it being dreary out there, I'm still going riding tomorrow and I'm suppose to meet a new friend off the net from another board. She lives in the next neighbourhood from mine so it's really weird to be meeting her for the first time.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove