Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

EdR Off Topic Thread - We're just chatterboxes!

Continue with the chattering!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-07-2005, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Chatter, chatter.

How is everyone?
Old 02-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Hi guys.

Thought I'd pop in and chat with you guys!

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 02-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Hey! What are you up to?
Old 02-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Man, I have to do something with my sleep pattern. I'm not getting enough sleep during the night because I keep waking up and having problems falling asleep again. So I wake up tired during the day. Not fair I tell ya!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-09-2005, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys.

Not much going... So hot that I've been spending every day in the pool! Plus just sat down and watched the third ep of Lost! We've finally got it!

Tahra

icon by me
Old 02-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Where do you live where you're by the pool everyday? I'm sitting here wondering when the snow is going to stop falling and how I hate shovelling.

Nothing much happening here, I did have lunch with a high school buddy I haven't seen in about four years. It was great to see her again. I hope we can get together more often.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, I love reuniting with old friends. Sounds good Jazz.

I'm so wiped. I cannot wait until this week is over. It's like the week of tests.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

It is fun. I just hated that we would talk on the phone and we would never get together or anything like that. So finally we did! So it was good to see each other again!

Oh man, someone on a site is annoying the crap out of me. Everything I post something about Lost, she would post the opposite of what I said, bashing everything I say on her posts. What's so strange is, she would wait for me to post. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Isn't it sad that these people have nothing to do with their lives but wait for someone to post their gushing thoughts about Claire and Charlie to bash them? Once I didn't post until a day later. She posted something like, "Sawyer was hot, that is all" and then when I posted my review, she posted a review oppostie to me. Isn't that plain annoying? I don't know why I have her on my friends list still! She totally just ditched me and kicked me out of the group because I like different people and different stories. Yet, she claims that she gets along with people who like different things. That's completely untrue. It's ridiculous, the woman is older than me but behaves like she's in elementary school! Developing cliques and all that. Sheesh.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove

Last edited by Jazz; 02-10-2005 at 10:50 PM
Old 02-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh, that must be so annoying! I would hate that!

I live in New Zealand, and it's summer right now. The first real summer we've had in years! And I mean years! Mt Ruapehu blew it's top when I was 10, and I'm almost 20, so that's what 9 years for a real, and I'm mean proper real summer! So yea, I'm enjoying it while I can, needless to say.

Altho, I don't think I'll be outside today! *shudder* I was getting the trough from the feild for the lambs, so mum could clean it out, and then this enourmas, (and I mea huge) SPIDER like just started to move, and it had a redback (and redback spiders are not nice), and I freaked and ran.

I'm arachniphobic, so naturally it totally freaked me out. I came screaming inside, my mum laughing, coz she thought the goat was after me, but when I told her what happened, she said I didn't have to go back out.

We have this goat, who has these huge horns. When we got her she was called Buffy. Not too long after we got her, I gave her the nickname "Buffy, the kid slayer", coz she hates kids. From there it stemmed to "Buffy the Tahra slayer", coz everytime she sees me, she charges! She hates me.

So yea... I'm still calming down after the spider incident... Still totally freaked, and my heart is pounding like a drum!

Tahra

icon by me
Old 02-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

this has been one long ass week....i'm glad it's almost over!! i went to the san antonio rodeo last night (i've never been) it was fun...only one guy stayed on the bull for the full 8 seconds...that waas cool...i liked the barrell racing and bareback bronco event....some old guy was trying to hit on me and that was odd...he's older than my dad...so sad so sad....

i filed a complaint against my neigboors for noise because for the last three weeks around 3-4am they're fighting or "forking"....or maybe they fight so they can....anyhoo it was funny because i'm not the only one who filed a noise complaint...all i ever hear is 'leave me alone richard' then her bawling....damn heifter should kick his ass out the room or shut up...damn it's like five year olds fighting in sandbox....i was tempted to go all hell bent for leather and knock on their door and do the sassy black girl routine but i figured that i'd be inviting all kinds of trouble doing that...i don't want neigboor issues....

anyhoo glad i can post more than three words....i'm going to bed now because my ass is dog tired....
Old 02-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Mere, hope it works out for you.

I heard about that rodeo. One of my Texas friends was telling me about that. She wanted me to come for it. Course, I couldn't. The barrel racing is how I got started in riding. I was a barrel racer before I jumped horses.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-11-2005, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Wow Mere... Sucky! Good on you for making a complaint.

Jazz... You ride horses?? Ooooo!!! That's soo something I've longed for my whole life, a horse. I love them, but I've only ridden like three times in my whole life. I guess that's the problem with living in the city!

Tahra

icon by me
Old 02-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz
Man, I have to do something with my sleep pattern. I'm not getting enough sleep during the night because I keep waking up and having problems falling asleep again. So I wake up tired during the day. Not fair I tell ya!
Have you tried Melatonin? It's a natural aid available over the counter (in the US). We give it to my 10 yr old son about an hour before bedtime. His doctor suggested it. It makes him sleepy and he sleeps good! (He's always had trouble going to sleep and sometimes sleepwalked.) You can take up to 3 MG per day. It was originally synthesized to help people get their sleep pattern back and recover from jet lag.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Warper
Jazz... You ride horses?? Ooooo!!! That's soo something I've longed for my whole life, a horse. I love them, but I've only ridden like three times in my whole life. I guess that's the problem with living in the city!

Tahra
I own a horse. I used to have two way back when but now I just stick to one because that's all I have time for. I live in a city, kind of. Abit on the outskirts so I'm closer to the country.

jero - I'll have to ask my doctor before I take anything. I'm on a certain med and it doesn't mix well with other meds. We'll see how it goes but thanks for the suggestion!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove