Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-16-2004, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks, Jazz.

I got my Law quiz today and I am absolutely shocked. I convinced myself that I only got 7 out of 35 questions right. Turns out I got 5 wrong. He still has to mark the essays though. oh boy. I know he'll laugh at my essay when he reads it.
Old 10-16-2004, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins
jazz that's blech...i hope you're feeling better know that you're home...was the trip generally decent or was it a blah experience due to the smoke?...
No, it was a good trip despite the smoke. I didn't think it bothered me that much but because I was sick before, it bothered me. The Cleveland Zoo was really nice though.

Good to hear about the exam Mouse!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-18-2004, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

bah i just cooked and ate my dinner and i feel like a stuffed pig...but it was good ...gotta love beef fajita's...ymmm....
Old 10-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hey, I was watching the Yankee game yesterday (blah. don't get me started) and I think Emilie's boyfriend was in an XBox commercial. The game is called Fable.
Old 10-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
hey, I was watching the Yankee game yesterday (blah. don't get me started) and I think Emilie's boyfriend was in an XBox commercial. The game is called Fable.
mouse that's the one i saw a couple of weeks ago...weird ass commercial...
Old 10-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I got so excited that I actually recognized him that I didn't pay attention to the weirdness of the commercial. I have to see it again.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

mouse that boy's got some damn fine lips ...weird commercial but he's paying the bills....i think i heard he and emilie bought a house together....cool...
Old 10-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, he does. in one of the pics he took with Emilie (the one where he's playing the guitar) he looked so much like Jonathan Rhys Meyers. And JRM has nice, luscious lips.

I heard if a person is in a successful commercial they can make $90,000 a year. Basically an actor can live off a commercial.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

damn i could live well off of that for just doing one commercial...but you know it has to be a national spot with lots of exposure to get that money because i don't think local ads pay that well....
Old 10-22-2004, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, i doubt local ads do. it has to be a big, classic, popular commercial to get that much.
Old 10-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

any new movies out this week? i' so behind on the current stuff now it's not even funny...oooh have ya'll ever gone to sephora (the makeup store of the gods)? some of the stuff they have is just divine....
Old 10-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Grudge comes out. Survivng Christmas. I think Ray (which I can't wait to see)

I've been to sephora but never brought anything. i'm not much of a makeup girl
Old 10-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
The Grudge comes out. Survivng Christmas. I think Ray (which I can't wait to see)

I've been to sephora but never brought anything. i'm not much of a makeup girl
i thought 'the grudge' came out last weekend? oh i might check it out but i have my doubts with "scary" movies being so...

i never got much into makeup until my junior year of college...i'm practical but i love color...so for me i have my basics but i love doing up my eyes when the spirit moves me...
Old 10-22-2004, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

if i had time & wasn't so lazy I'd wear make-up. I only wear it for parties.
Old 10-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Elite Fan

I don't wear make-up at all. I only wear it when it's a special occasion and don't ask me to put it on because I never learned how.

And looks like I may go to Texas. If I do go to Houston Mere, is there a chance to meet for lunch or something?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove