Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

oh I remember all the anti-rebel threads at roswell and then the anti-dreamer and I think there has also been an anti-candy thread? But I never saw an anti-stargazer thread
Old 10-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

there must have been anti-everything and most of it was directed towards Tess or Max/Tess. I hate anti-threads. People should just stick to what they like
Old 10-29-2006, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
mere, you may be in pain but I'm sure the shoes looked damn good.
damn straight ...what's a little pain for style? ....tesshipper congrats ...
Old 10-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Mere. I was never one to suffer for fashion. So I'm always wearing flat, comfortable shoes. My sister wore these lovely strappy high heel shoes for a wedding we went to last Saturday and because it was partially outside, she froze to death. Meanwhile, I was wearing my flat boots and I was quite cozy.

TessShipper - Congrats!!!! Being mod of a popular board can be a lot of work. When LOTR was popular, wow...those threads went by so quickly, sometimes 10-20 had to be closed per night!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I never understand how it can be 20 degrees outside and some women will still wear open toed shoes. I rather have warm feet.

I would never want to mod OT. I give props to those mods for dealing with the busyness.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

I can really understand that A popular board must be a lot of work
Old 10-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
there must have been anti-everything and most of it was directed towards Tess or Max/Tess. I hate anti-threads. People should just stick to what they like
Damn, i am like the only one who isn't a mod, which is fine for now cause I can't handle doing that at the moment.

I agree, I don't really like Anti- theards, I was only in one on the Lost board cause I really couldn't stand the character but she is dead now, so I don't need to be in it.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-30-2006, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Oh OT has to be alot of work. So does the Spoiler board which probably has alot of wars on them.

I forgot to mention that we found a lost dog last Friday. She's a Daschund. So cute. Loves attention and just so cuddly! She slept with me last night. She really is a sweetheart. We named her Charlie. After two days of being called that, she responds to it. In any case, sad thing...I know I would LOVE to keep her, it isn't right that this dog be ours when her owners are frantic somewhere. So I phoned the animal shelter and they told me a dog matching her description was reported lost. So I called them and they are picking up Charlie tonight. Sigh. So hard, we are attached to her now.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jazz - a female dog named Charlie? as in Charlene? did you name her after the Lost character? sorry, you can't keep her I'd be selfish and not report that I found a Lost dog

whenever I lurked on the spoiler board back in the day, none of the spoilers were correct

Monique - you're special cause you're the only non-mod
Old 10-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

No, we didn't name her after Charlie from Lost. We named her that because I don't know, my brother called her Charlie Brown (because she's brown) and Charlie stuck. So...that was it. Though occasionally, we will mock Claire and call him "Charleeee"

I would love to be selfish and not report her but the fact is, someone has to be franatic about her and someone has to be missing her. Someone had her since she was a pup till now and misses her dearly. If Kena (my dog) were lost, I would be devastated. I just put myself in their shoes and know I'm doing the right thing.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 10-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

you're a good person, Jazz

Quote:
we will mock Claire and call him "Charleeee"
cute
Old 10-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

jazz your good people ...before my dog died, when i was little, he ran away for about two weeks and a neighboor two streets over returned him to us....i was sooo glad they did because they didn't have to...

mouse i don't wear open toe shoes if it's freezing....that's just retarded....that's why god invented boots ...jazz, why didn't she bring a back up pair of warm comfy shoes to change in?
Old 10-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish I could wear my pillow-like, leopard print slippers to school. It's like I'm walking on a cloud when I wear them
Old 10-31-2006, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

They might close my board
and them i´m a non-mod too
Old 10-31-2006, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins (View Post)
jazz your good people ...before my dog died, when i was little, he ran away for about two weeks and a neighboor two streets over returned him to us....i was sooo glad they did because they didn't have to...

mouse i don't wear open toe shoes if it's freezing....that's just retarded....that's why god invented boots ...jazz, why didn't she bring a back up pair of warm comfy shoes to change in?
Yeah, Charlie's home with her owners now. And damn, we miss her.

Well, funny thing, we didn't know the wedding would be partially outdoors. It didn't say so on the invitations! We thought, church, then reception. We would be indoors warm and toasty.

TessShipper - Just get people excited about your board, go outside of FF and advertise about the show too. I was in danger of losing my Viggo board and that's what I did. Now the LOTR board is in danger. Bah! can't win.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove