Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG Miranda. I love that movie, but I'd never want to encounter her.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meretwins (View Post)
jazz what's wrong with your boss? does she just not trust what she's doing or what?
My boss...well, let's say this way, my boss is probably one of the most stupidest person I ever worked for. She yells and insults you. She threatens you sometimes. Over the most stupid things. She meddles. She gets aggravated for the stupidest reason (like a piece of paper is on the floor). She's Scrooge. She's Miranda in the Devil times TEN!

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-21-2006, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

jazz that's a person who shouldn't be in a management position...that's ridiculous!! i'm suprised she hasn't been sued because of it ....
Old 12-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

what's work without a boss to piss you off.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
jazz that's a person who shouldn't be in a management position...that's ridiculous!! i'm suprised she hasn't been sued because of it ....
Can't do much, she owns the company. But my co-workers and I were thinking, when we all find new jobs, we should look into legal representation over this.

The problem is she's stinkin' rich. Not HER money either, her parents earned it. She's just a spoiled child who grew into a spoiled adult.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The problem is she's stinkin' rich. Not HER money either, her parents earned it. She's just a spoiled child who grew into a spoiled adult.
those are the worst types. I'd love to see them actually have to work for the money. a person like that would not know what to do.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
Can't do much, she owns the company. But my co-workers and I were thinking, when we all find new jobs, we should look into legal representation over this.

oy vey! i hope it burns when she pees ...
Old 12-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Old 12-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 12-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, with any luck, she will piss someone off in her vacation and get robbed again. They get robbed alot.

I am sure that it's her. I'm sure she pissed someone off because out of all the rich people to rob, just them????

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally figured out what I want for christmas a new laptop, my laptop is going to pieces literally at least the top part, it can't close and when you try to, something else breaks off it it is kinda freaking me out on how I am going to show my mother.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 12-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
I finally figured out what I want for christmas a new laptop, my laptop is going to pieces literally at least the top part, it can't close and when you try to, something else breaks off it it is kinda freaking me out on how I am going to show my mother.
oooh now that's a good present to ask for
Old 12-23-2006, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

monique that doesn't sound good at all...i hope you can either get it fixed or get a new one!
Old 12-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yikes! I hope you get the new laptop!!!

I went out Christmas shopping today (after I went riding) and it was abit of a madhouse but I parked in the back lot. It's abit of a walk but it's better than circling for hours looking for a spot. And by the time I'm done shopping, the ones circling will finally find that spot they wanted.

How is everyone else?

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 12-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

my dad was saying how the city was so crowded today, that he had to park his car and then take a cab to work
my sis who is a last minute christmas shopper said she couldn't find anything on her list.